~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Moved)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Accepting)

Postby warrior cats rock » Sat May 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Ai yawned and looked around
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paper Dragon » Thu May 17, 2012 2:30 pm

((I noticed you were a little short on guys!))

Username: poisonedpudding
Character Name: Fox Wilde
Nickname: none! (named himself... forgot true name)
Age(5-17): 15
Picture: http://img.becomegorgeous.com/user/0/5/c/b/alexus/photos/hair/purple__black_hair-1337.jpg
Appearance Description: He's average height (5'10) and is 135 lb. He isn't exactly muscular and his hair changes color every so often. For a few years it was red, but then he found a picture of himself and turned his hair back to the normal purple and black. He where's a black shirt with a fox on it, black jeans and converse shoes.
Hair Color: Black and purple
Eye Color: bright blue
Personality(2 sentences): He's very cunning and sneaky. He likes to rip people off with his finds, and if they find out, he lies himself out of any situation. He does what he can to survive.
How he/she died: He was killed by a bully in the early 90's for being different by getting shot in the head.
Criminal Art (optional): He's an expert Finder
Relationships(BF/GF): none yet!
Other: he has a plain black back pack which he carries all of his things in

Username: Poisonedpudding
Character Name: Dean Elvis (In loving memory of his favorite singer... He did die in the 50's) (named himself... forgot true name)
Nickname: Ace
Age(5-17): 16
Picture: http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/thumbnail2.aspx?image=2220.jpg&w=240&h=382
Appearance Description: He's pretty muscly and large for 6'0 and is about 140 lb. He has a large tattoo of a black ace of clubs (Thus his name... Ace). He where's a black leather jacket, jeans and a white shirt.
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Personality(2 sentences): He's mean and doesn't like anyone who tells him what to do. He
How he/she died: He died in a gang fight in the 50's. Yeah, he was a greaser.. So he died with a half of a tube of hair greece in his hair and a leather jacket...
Criminal Art (optional): a hitman/ assassin (sinks people)
Relationships(BF/GF): none yet
Other: Carries around a staff which he stole from someone.

Username: PoisonedPudding
Character Name: Naomi Cherry(named herself... forgot true name)
Nickname: Blossom or Cherry
Age(5-17): 14
Picture: http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/1164/1164413w1hckg748w.jpg
Appearance Description: She is Japanese and around 5'5, 121 lb. She wears a black Kimono as seen in the picture. Her hair is also like that as well.
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Sea Blue
Personality(2 sentences): She is soft, kind and sweet. She is a little shy, and is scared of skinjackers and robbers. She does however, like to travel Everlost, meeting new kids.
How he/she died: She died only around 7 years ago. She was visiting her cousin in (she lived in America her whole life) and was going to a wedding, but the car went off road and she crashed.
Criminal Art (optional): none!
Relationships(BF/GF): noen yet!
Other: carries around her prized procession, a black stuffed rabbit called Okami which she brought with her.
Am I the only one I know
Waging my wars behind my face and above my throat
Shadows will scream that I'm alone

I've got a migraine
and my pain will range from up down and sideways
thank God it's Friday
cause Fridays will always be better than Sundays
cause Sundays are my suicide days
I don't know why they always seem so dismal
Thunderstorms, clouds, snow, and a slight drizzle
Whether it's the weather or the letters by my bed
sometimes death seems better than the migraine in my head

Let it be said what the headache represents
It's me defending in suspense
It's me suspended in a defenseless
test being tested by a ruthless examinant
that's represented best by my depressing thoughts
I do not have writer's block
my writer just hates the clock
it will not let me sleep, I'll get some sleep when I'm dead
and sometimes death seems better than the migraine in my head

-Twenty One Pilots (Margarine)

Tumblr||Youtube||Music||Online :)
Paper Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby water-witch » Fri May 18, 2012 9:08 am

(sorry, but I have to quit this RP. I don't have the time anymore.)
water-witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby city; » Sat May 19, 2012 12:13 pm

(Recap? I'm back from being grounded!)
wip
city;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sardonicSeldom » Wed May 23, 2012 10:10 am

รฬเŦt wrote:
Harpest wrote:
SheWhoRunsWithWolves wrote:Nicole shook her head quickly. "Nope! Shade is kinda like my big brother though. I had a little sister, but... then I came here... thats all I remember anymore." She chirped, then sighed and shook her head again. "I'm not new, nether is Shade, and Shade was here before I got here..." She said, sighing again as she crossed her arms on Adam's head.
Adam said nothing and just stood there, his hands resting on Nicole's shoes. The black glasses that were hiding his eyes were taken away as Nicole set them over her own eyes with a soft giggle. Adam smiled softly then glanced at the boy in the tree, before staring at the girl with those curious bright grey eyes of his.

||Cammie||

I cocked my head slightly. The boy was staring up at me, and I looked back boldly. In one fluent movement, I swung off my branch and let go. Landing neatly in front of the boy, I picked up my notepad.
'Hi! I'm Cammie' I wrote. 'What's your name - you're real one.'
I smiled at the boy, slightly tense, but it was still a smile I guess.

Adam watched intently as the girl swung off the branch and wrote something down in a notepad. He scanned the words quickly after she turned the notepad to face him. "Hi. My 'real' name is Adam." He said softly after his quiet gaze had drifted back to her, as Nicole slowly dozed off with her arms folded on top of his head, her head laying in the crook of her arms.

Sky woke up under a tree, her blue eyes blinking in confusion. 'Where am I? What time is it? Oh no! Momma's gonna get mad-' Her quickening thoughts stopped as she looked around slowly, taking in her surroundings. "M-momma? ... where am i..." She asked softly and held the silver wing necklace her brother had given her before he went back into the army to never return. She gazed down to see a strange light emitting from her, and decided to look around and see if anyone was around. She stopped suddenly when she saw a pair of shiny black, silver, and sky-blue headphones. She picked them up gingerly and inspected them carefully before putting it around her neck softly.
"But suddenly something fragile snapped inside the pale girl, and the witch that had been so brittle yet whole, decided to set a fire that even her herself could not hope to put out."

sardonicSeldom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul of the Abyss~ » Mon May 28, 2012 12:04 pm

(( Sorry to keep you waiting. Finals took up so much of my free time. Time to get this RP back in action! PoisonedPudding is accepted. Did you read the book, Poisoned? Lilly (is it ok that I call you that? You always seem to be changing your Username.), Mikey's post is below. Warrior cats rock, this RP is not dead. It was just dormant for a while. Please don't leave, Friendly Rain! You haven't even started yet. If you still want to be a part of this RP, just post below. I promise to reply back! :) Everyone, I am going to choose mini-mods for this RP. If you would like a spot, only two available, please tell me. :D ))

Peace4672 wrote:"I've honestly never thought about the future," Mikey replied in a puzzled tone, "Being stuck here as long as I have, I never thought of things ever changing. This world just seems to go on and on forever in a never-ending pattern." Mikey burst out in a rage of laughter. His face grew red, his smile grew big, and he was forced to grab his stomach for support. "Sorry," he finally said once he could control his outrage, "Don't listen to me. Being dead for so long really makes your head go crazy sometimes." He unleashed another round of laughter before calming himself down. Mikey wiped his eyes as if they were wet with tears. He sometimes wished he could cry, along with a list of many other things, but he had lost that ability long ago. Unlike living people, Afterlights were just sprits, simple memories of their past selves. It was imposable for any spirt to shed tears.
~Soul of the Abyss~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Mon May 28, 2012 12:43 pm

(it lives *wow I full sick and this rp cames back from the daed*)
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby city; » Tue May 29, 2012 3:53 am

{ Lilly }

I raise my eyebrow at his sudden laughter. "Yes, I see." I'm talking about the fact that being stuck here and going crazy. "I honestly believe that there's an end to everything. Nothing can last forever, and that includes us."
wip
city;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Wed May 30, 2012 10:06 am

Ai looked around and siged
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me