Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always

Postby XxElinAmixX » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Liam sighed. He started to pack his bag. It was the type that hang over his shoulder so that he can easily equip his bow and quiver. He shoved in some wrapped ambrosia and a can of nectar. He sat on his bed wondering if there was anything else necessary for the long journey ahead. It was noon now. There's no more time to waste. In a few hours the chosen ones will start this journey. Liam decided to pay Emy a visit.
XxElinAmixX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TopGunFlyer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 am

Demi-god forms:
Full Name: Juliet "Jules" Cruz
Age(15-20): 16
God\Goddes Parent: Ares
Parent Skill: Juliet never gets scared.... She does anything and everything dangerous... She's like an adrenaline-junkie, but not really.
Personality: Juliet is headstrong and rash. She never has a plan and always wings it. She never thinks logically and that gets her into a lot of trouble, she she's really talkative, and that can get her out of trouble. She's a very quick-thinker so that helps. Juliet's very out going and out spoken. If she doesn't like you, she'll tell you. She's also a big flirt, but she doesn't trust very easily. It takes a lot to win her trust. Juliet loves to practice her skills in sword fighting and can either be found at the arena or running to keep in shape.
History: Juliet lived with her mother until she was twelve when she was attacked by her first monster. She barely got out alive, but her mother didn't. One day while she was running from the cops, she ran through the gate and into Camp Half-Blood. Since the cops couldn't follow her, Juliet never left and she that's how she arrive at CHB. The first person she met was Jase because they were both wandering through the woods, and they've been best friends ever since, but nothing more. She's been here for 3 years.
Crush: Ash Drake Capicorn
Boy/Girlfriend: hoping ^
Picture/ Description: Image
How Long have you Been here?: 3 years
Theme song (Optinal): Real Gone- Honor Society
Other: She always has her two daggers with her at all times, one on her right hip and one in the small of her back. She also fights with this sword also: Percy Jackson

Demi-god forms:
Full Name: Jase "Jet" Cipriano
Age(15-20): 16
God\Goddes Parent: Apollo
Parent Skill: Control light
Personality: Jase is smart, clever, and devious, but fun to be around. He loves to joke, but not as much as Hermes children. He's very outgoing and loves to show off his body. He's a little egotistical, but if he likes you, he'll put you before anything. He usually ruffles hair if he's interested, just so you know. He's out going and caring, but can be distant and aloof. The time it takes to gain his trust depends on the vibe he gets from you. He's very protective of the ones he trusts, though. Jase is light hearted and carefree, but he's serious when it comes to fighting and never lets him emotions get in the way... Well, maybe sometimes.
History: When he was twelve, his mother dropped him off here and left him, though he always visits her. He understood why she did that, and still loves her. First person he met was Juliet and they are best friends.
Crush: open
Boy/Girlfriend: open
Picture/ Description: Image
How Long have you Been here?: 3 years
Theme song (Optinal): All In- Lifehouse
Other: Always has this sword to fight with.
Last edited by TopGunFlyer on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I HAVE TO QUIT. PLEASE TAKE ME OUT OF ANY RP's I'M IN!! I'm SORRY!!
TopGunFlyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:34 pm

(( Accepted, Jules&Jase ! Thanks for joining!:)
Please change Juliet's Parent Skill; it means what did you inherit from your parent? For Ares, you could be really strong.
In the turning into animals; that's Egyptian, haha :lol: ))

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TopGunFlyer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:35 pm

(Ok, yeah, I didn't know what you were exactly talking about... Is there any other power she could inherit from Ares? Also, how should I jump in?)
TopGunFlyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 pm

(( Hmm... let's see... she can be bold and fearless; to be the most daring of her friends and to be never scared of anything. She can be very brave and won't step down from a fight. That's all I can think of right now, sorry :S
You can jump in by eating breakfast at the Pavillion, then heading down to the Arena where my characters are, or you can bump into Liam and just chat with him:) ))

ImageImageImageImage

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TopGunFlyer » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:57 pm

(Edited it :) )

Juliet raked a brush through her hair and put in a bun. After that didn't work, she just raked back into a ponytail. She took a brown rope necklace with silver beads on either side and latched it around her neck. She wore it everyday as a reminder of her mother. It had been hers, but Juliet had saved it from the wreckage that the monster had created. Juliet closed her eyes and shook her head to clear the memories away. With that gone, Juliet walked/ran to the Pavillion, hoping to see Ash.

Jase rolled out of his bed, rubbed his eyes and yawned, glad to see another day. He rolled on some deodorant, raked his fingers through his hair, and tugged a shirt over his body. He didn't bother to change from his sports shorts he'd slept in. He threw the blanket over his bed, not caring about inspection, and walked to the Pavillion, where he saw his best friend, Juliet. He smiled and waved as he sat down at the Apollo table, mouthing, See you at the arena. Juliet nodded and sat down to eat.
TopGunFlyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:59 pm

(( Aweeesome, thanks, it's good! ))

ImageImageImageImage

loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TopGunFlyer » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:10 pm

bump...?
TopGunFlyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darlingdiablo » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Ash stepped and sat down on his table then started eating. He watched the other campers, doing there won thing.
darlingdiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TopGunFlyer » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Jase finished his eating, offered some food to the gods, and jogged to the arena. He pulled out a dummy and began practicing. He fell into a rhythmic slash-then-stab beat.

Juliet looked up from her food and noticed Ash and butterflies decided to inhabit her stomach. She quickly looked down, blushing, and continued to eat her food. (Berry, is it okay if Juliet likes Ash?)
TopGunFlyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me