//Near the First Wizarding War//A Hogwarts RP//Open//

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: //Near the First Wizarding War//A Hogwarts RP//Open//

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:38 am

"Well, Death eaters aren't exactly nice," Sammi sat down and put ehr luggage in the overhead rack.
Have you ever felt that warm glow inside you? The one which makes you feel like you could overflow with happiness and affection for your world. I get that feeling everyday, every hour, I make the best of what I have and see beauty in everything. You look at me or whisper behind my back, calling me strange. Strange may be your word for me, but my word for me is happy. Some may think I am sad and lonely but in my mind I soar free and am full of happiness and calm. You may call me strange or a nerd or a geek but I have a purpose and it is to SOAR.
TO BE FREE AND HAPPY, UNIQUE AND YOUR OWN PERSON IS TO LIVE
I am proud to be this girl

I'm leaving, all my pets are being randomly given to people or to adoption centres
Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:39 am

Scabior arrived at the mansion where the Dark Lord was residing and walked up the steps carefully, his boots barely making any sound on the stone floor. He knew exactly where the Dark Lord was and made his way there, nodding in respect to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.
The Dark Lord merely waved his hand in a lazy manner.
"Keep your eye on your Housemates, Scabior. See who may be useful to us."
He waved his hand once more, now dismissing the seventeen-year-old. Scabior nodded once more and backed out of the room. Once over the threshold, he twisted in midair once more, back into the toilet. It took him a few moments to regain his balance and to stop himself puking, but he did it and excited the toilet.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:41 am

Nicole stood up, taking her black Slytherin robe. "I'm gonna dress up, before the special compartments get too crowded." She said, going out of the compartment.
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:43 am

Sammi watched her go and began to stroke Zorro.
Have you ever felt that warm glow inside you? The one which makes you feel like you could overflow with happiness and affection for your world. I get that feeling everyday, every hour, I make the best of what I have and see beauty in everything. You look at me or whisper behind my back, calling me strange. Strange may be your word for me, but my word for me is happy. Some may think I am sad and lonely but in my mind I soar free and am full of happiness and calm. You may call me strange or a nerd or a geek but I have a purpose and it is to SOAR.

I'm leaving, all my pets are being randomly given to people or to adoption centres
Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:46 am

Scabior nearly ran into Nicole as he went to pass her. His mind was still whirling from what the Dark Lord had said. He was to see if any of is friends would join the Death Eaters. Shaking himself, he grimaced.
"Sorry Nicole. Just been, uh.. sick." He told her, lying easily.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:47 am

Nicole nodded. "No problem."

After a couple of minutes she get back to the compartment, visibly nervous. "I have heard that there won't be Quidditch tournament this year."
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:48 am

"No! Why not?" Sammi asked

Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nicnova » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:49 am

Asher stared. No quidditch?
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
───────────────────────────────
❝This world is made of...love and peace!❞
█████████████████████
┌────────────── [ ✰ ] ─┐
Hi! I'm Nico, feel free to message me
if you have any CS questions.
FR - Auction - trade? - ©
└─ [ ✰ ] ──────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────────
⤷. WANTED: VASH THE STAMPEDE
────────────────────────────
DEAD or ALIVE
𝟞𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘.𝟘𝟘 $$

━━━━━━━━━━━--━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈┈ ┈ ┈ ⤴︎
████████████████████████████████
Nicnova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:50 am

Nicole:

"They say that's too dangerous, something about a menace and Voldemort." She said, with a sigh. "Probably he has even spys in the school, and it would be dangerous for some students."
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:50 am

"Great," Sammi frowned

Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me