Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby sogeking » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:34 pm

-N A M I-
─── 20 | Female | Bisexual | One Piece | Pair: Gold | Tags: Zetto ───

The yelp that tears from her throat is involuntary, as is the instinctual flinch back to avoid canon fire. Could you even call that a wall anymore? She's almost tempted to prod at it from a safe distance, but she's lost enough dignity as it is. Frazzled, Nami exhales slowly, tucking loose hair behind her ear. "Well." She said at length, drawing herself back up in some attempt at regaining composure. "At least you'll be dependable."

Thoughtfully, she extends her Clima-Tact further, tapping it against the floor to lean on it. "If this is going to be an alliance, I guess there should be some terms, first." It's definitely presumptuous but Nami isn't exactly the yielding type when it comes to this topic. That being- "Loot. If these creeps have any treasure I'm stealing it out from under them." The 'and I keep it' is left unsaid, but the look on her face spells it out pretty neatly.
sogeking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Zelda// Female// Hetero// 117// Legend of zelda botw// Pink pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; open

The princess yelped in surprise as she suddenly felt something hit the back of her shoulder, and jolted forward to steady herself. With a swift turn, the hylian turned around to see the woman who bumped into her apologizing profusely. She blinked, rather bewildered, and put on a sheepish smile "No no, It's okay. There isn't much room in these hallways honestly!" She was rather surprised that it was so obvious she was royalty, and it then hit her that she was in her royal dress. Shocked she hadn't realized this before, she prayed that there would be a change of clothes back in her room, for she rather disliked wearing dresses. Well, she did understand quite well how she managed to not know what she was wearing, since she was much more focused on the mess she was currently in.

Amèlie Lacroix {Widowmaker}// Female// Demi bisexual// 22// Overwatch// Navy pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; Cut man & Wonder woman

The sniper slowly moved her hand down and made a a rather aggressive-looking advance on the woman, getting up close and personal towards the woman. "I. Don't. Want to see you in this place, Again." Her tone was low but her pronunciation of her words was abrupt as the spoke in her accent. Backing away again slowly, she lifted her arm up a bit, dropping the crumpled paper on the floor, and swiftly turned around and walked back into her room. The door slammed loudly.

Jesse Mcree// Male// Homosexual// 22// Overwatch// White pairing// Crush; none// Tagged; Open

The young man had only let out a chuckle as he read the letter for the first time. Propped against the wall outside the hallway, the cowboy finally glanced up from the parchment and spoke aloud "Well, that explains a lot." The words were targeted to no one in particular, due to the fact that there was nobody around to hear them. Folding the paper in half and stuffing it in his pocket, the man then took out his lighter and one of the cigars he always carried with him. With a small but audible click, the cigar was lit and set in his mouth.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:04 am

Korra found herself even more confused, slightly by the terminology this kid was using, and also by the fact that he could bend two elements. "But wait........he said ice, not water. So what's going on here? I don't understand..........And what the heck is a quirk?" She glanced up at Todoroki, unsure what to make of all this. "OK, what the heck is a quirk? And why can you bend ice, but not water?"
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:52 am

Finn Mertens | 15 | Male | Heterosexual | Adventure Time | Lime Pairing | Location: 1st Floor | Tag: Kana

Giggling as he played, the boy paid no attention to his partner's question, completely focused on his game. However, something caught his ear, the sound of hissing within the room. Looking to the source of the sound, he saw nothing but a thick line in the snow, almost like a footprint, but continuous. Frowning for a moment, he shrugged it off went back to his game. However a voice in the back of Finn's head seemed to nag him to investigate, but he soon ignored it. The boy had a lot of voices in his head, but the only one that really mattered was that of the crown.

A king cobra slithered through the thin layer of snow, silent apart from the quiet hissing coming from it as it moved. Stealthy it snuck behind it's prey, a large dragon. It was in a defensive state, but it would hardly matter, one bite was all it needed to bring down prey, even at this size. The snake raised its head up, intending to lurch forward and bite into the leg. But before it could do that, the cobra found itself frozen solidly into a block of ice.

The reason for that had obviously been Finn, who was looking directly at it, hand still outstretched from shooting his ice. Oddly, however, there was a different air about him. He no longer radiated insanity,
and his eyes were soft, but tired instead of crazed. "Are... Are you okay?" The boy asked Kana, his voice shaking terribly with every word, like he was finding it hard to find the words, but concern was obvious within them.

Zetto | 25 | Male | Heterosexual | TOME | Gold Pairing | Location: Starting Floor | Tag: Nami

Listening to her terms, he smirked. "Don't worry, I have no need of treasure, such pointless things don't bother me. But, you can do whatever you wish with whatever you find. I'm fine with that term, but how will you be with my own?" Seeing as Nami was setting some rules in place, it seemed only fair that he come up with his own, but he needed to think carefully about this. What would benefit him most? Zetto frowned for a moment, before a sharp toothed grin sprouted onto his face. "For my term, you must share any and all information that would put me at a disadvantage were to to stay secret. I'd say that's a fitting arrangement. All I desire is information, and you can have all of the treasure you can find." Frankly, this sort of term probably wouldn't come about if he were truly playing his persona, but right now, Chris didn't feel safe being the one out of the loop. True, he doubted this girl knew anything of value that would actually help him out, but it was the securest term he could think of.

Shoto Todoroki | 16 | Bisexual | My Hero Academia | Emerald Pairing | Location: Starting Floor | Tag: Korra

This girl really was an odd one. She seemed to have no clue as to what a quirk was, but that couldn't be possible. Quirk's were as commonplace as any other part of life, there was no way she hadn't come across them. Besides, she even had one herself, so it didn't make sense what she was saying. Nevertheless, Todoroki decided to answer her questions, intent on asking some of his own once he was finished. "Well, a quirk is an unnatural ability that someone can possess, such as my powers, or it can even be a physical mutation such as extra limbs or a tail. They are quite common place, so I'm at a loss as to how you've never heard the term being used before, especially since you have one yourself."

Closing his eyes for a moment, the student tried to make sense of what was going on, but was still at a loss. None of this made any sense. It was almost like she was from another world. "As for your second question, I don't really get what you mean. My quirk only allows me to create and control ice, water has nothing to do with it. True, if a water quirk was used against me, I'd be able to freeze it, but the open control of water isn't part of my quirk." Sighing, the boy then gestured towards her. "Now, if you don't mind, I'd like a few answers from you. You keep referring to your quirk as 'bending', what do you actually mean by that?"
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:06 am

✄Cut Man✄
Male||29 (Teen A.I.)||Black Pairing||Megaman||Crush: Open||Tagged: Diana, Widowmaker, Open

Cut Man watched somewhat suspiciously as the gun wielding woman made an advance on Diana, feeling himself tense up when she growled something that he couldn't quite make out. With the other lady going back into the room with a loud bang, the robot was half tempted to comfort Diana, but figuring how serious she was and the fact that she had called herself "prized member of the Justice League and savior of many" earlier led him to assume she was fine. Taking a brief moment to settle from his momentary fright, Cut Man decided there was nothing else really worth sticking around for and headed off to explore the mansion some more. "Well, I'll be heading off now. See you around Miss!" He said with a wave as he left.

Poltergeist Cutman wrote:
❢ Plum ❢
Female||20||Khaki Pairing||Megaman Battle and Chase||Crush: Open|Tagged: Kenma, Open

Plum wasn't bothered all too much by the idea of dangers, but the points Kenma brought up did interrupt her overly enthusiastic train of thoughts. She stopped herself from bouncing in place as she thought over the letter again, and glanced at the boy as he trotted up to her. "You make a good point," she admitted, placing one hand on her chin. Personally, she was rather excited about all of the upcoming dangers of the place, but if her partner was uncomfortable with all of this, she didn't want to worry him too badly. "Maybe it would be better to focus on one floor for now," she offered as a compromise, meeting the boy's gaze while she spoke. "After all, staying in this room wouldn't be too helpful, would it?"
Last edited by NerdyDisco on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:05 am

Korra quickly tried to process all the information Todoroki had given her. "Physical mutations? Extra limbs? Where the heck is this guy from!? Is the world bigger than we thought? Are there islands that are hidden, that have powers like that? Since I have no idea what he's talking about, and he has no idea what I'm talking about..........that's the only possible explanation. Korra decided to answer Todoroki, since he had answered her. "Well, I don't know where you're from, but where I live, we've never heard of this whole "quirk" thing. We can bend the elements, fire, water, earth, and air. Of course, we call it bending, and you're born with one of those four bending powers, or none at all. And there's one person that is born with a special power, called the avatar. that person can bend all four elements."
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:36 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✧ Ayluin Xyrn.
x Pairing Maroon. xx Age 18 years. xxDestined with Trinity.xx Powers/Weapons Bow and Arrows.

Tagged Trinity.
        Nodding his head as the female spoke, he rolled his eyes slightly, silently wishing that he was back home instead of having to deal with her. "Standards, yeah. Bunch of lies.. uh, sure." He paused, watching her for a moment before starting to second guess himself.. was she his type? Nah, not really. Ayluin shook the thought off and bit his lip, "This is the only time I'm agreeing with you, but, we should stick together. That way I can sacrifice you if something happens." He joked, but his tone was all-seriousness. Although he really didn't mind her company, he couldn't say that.

♥ Kaori Miyazono
x Pairing Aqua. xx Age 16 years. xe hxDestined with Kousei.xx Powers/Weapons Violin.

Tagged Zelda.
        The female chewed on her lip as she carried her violin case slung over her shoulder, walking down the narrow hallway. She was actually quite excited to read that Kousei was her soulmate, but alas, she couldn't really stomach it, either. Maybe he didn't even like her like that and he wanted to stay friends?? He seemed pretty occupied with other girls anyway. As she was thinking, she managed to run into somebody and she was ready for a rage. Glancing up at the person, she realized that they had feminine features but their ears were pointed, and they were dressed in some sort of royal attire. Oh no, did I just run into a queen!? Her eyes suddenly widened while looking up at the female's face, quickly bowing, "I,, I'm so sorry if I hurt you! I wasn't watching where I was going!" She exclaimed, gripping her violin case with one hand.

ℂ Hannah Annafellows.
x Pairing Magenta. xx Age Unknown. xxDestined with Dante.xx Powers/Weapons Guns and Daggers.

Tagged Lloyd.
        Hannah was quite surprised at the fact that he was trying to talk down to her like she was some type of subject, but she was and she knew it. But right here, right now, she was herself. She wasn't going to take being talked down to. "Are you.. are you threatening me?" She questioned, clenching her fists slightly before letting out a deep breath, attempting to calm herself as she ignored his last question for a moment. As the seconds passed, she spoke again,"I dont know anyone who would do this, and I don't know anything.. so no more questions."

◉ Yukine.
x Pairing White. xx Age 20 years. xxDestined with Jesse.xx Powers/Weapons Turns into a Katana.

Tagged Open.
        Yukine honestly wasn't surprised when he woke up in an unknown room, but his head was killing him. He didn't even bother to check if he had everything he needed or if he was still in tact, because well, he didn't have anything important on him. As he sat up, he realized there was a note sitting on his chest and he snatched it up to read it. "..What are soulmates." But, what he was really wondering was the fact that someone was able to see him and kidnap him like this? He really didn't know since the human eye definitely couldn't see him. Wondering how he got there, he slowly stood himself up and looked around, "Goodness.. I wonder how Yato and Hiyori are going to do without me." Whispering to himself, he stuck his hands in his pockets after stepping out of the doors. Checking to see if his little tattoo was there, and surely it was, he started down a hallway.

♛ Arthur Pendragon.
x Pairing Pink. xx Age 16 years. xxDestined with Zelda.xx Powers/Weapons Longsword.

Tagged Open.
        With a groan, Arthur sat himself up as he was laid across the floor and he scratched at the back of his neck from the predicament that he was in. Being majorly confused, he checked if anything was missing from the last time that he was fully awake and nothing was gone. 'Sequence'? Check. Armor? Yep. He ran it through his head over and over, making sure he actually did have everything. The only thing he couldn't check was his magic abilities. He let out a sigh and stood himself up before dusting off his armor and shaking his head. He looked to his left and there was a slip of paper just sitting there. Curiosity getting the best of him, he picked it up and read through. Soulmate? What? He shook his head and walked out of the room with the piece of paper in his hand, "Zelda? Who the hell is that?"

◭ Yoko Littner.
x Pairing Orange. xx Age 28 years. xxDestined with Nerevar.xx Powers/Weapons Rifle.

Tagged Open.
        Yoko was already up, standing just outside of the door to her room. Who was this Levi person? She didn't even know who he was. Honestly, she didn't even care about her love life anymore, so why should she care now? Whoever she seemed to like, seemed to die right in front of her. Although there were only those two guys, but they were still a part of her love life. Setting all of her thoughts aside, she really just wanted to get out and get back to teaching. At least she had her rifle on her. Stepping out and into the hallway, Yoko looked around and decided on which way to go. Left, right, or straight? Straight. So she went.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me