Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Acceptin

Postby feather101 » Thu May 15, 2014 11:25 am

"..." Kat walked inside cautiously, not knowing what will happen next.
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Thu May 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Shong Lee|Bailey

Shong Lee nodded his head and filed into the building. He had heard tales of Merlin before, and knew he was a great and powerful wizard. Once, his brother had told him that he'd met Merlin before, although Shong Lee had never met Merlin himself, he was a little more than nervous of being in such a majestic presence. The instant the boy's feet touched the floor he could sense the magic radiating throughout the place, but he also noticed that no one appeared to be in here. Shong Lee gazed around in wander and the strange objects strung about on the walls.
"Ooh... What's this?" he reached for a particular shiny object that caught his eye.
"Iƒ nly e ould Ƈount the..."
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Sometimes... I Wander if We're really Alone in this dark Place."
"But I know Somewhere out There... Something is Waiting for Us."
"So until the Time arrives that We Meet.."
"Let's Make a Mark on This"

"Universe."

http://wallgallery.org/images/wallpaper ... 659956.jpg
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Thu May 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Angel~ Lily,Taylor and I got to my base. I pressed my hand on the angel wings door of my base, it opened. "Come on." I said to them
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Thu May 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Lily stared in wonder at the base, "This place looks cool...,"

Merlin appeared in a poof of grey smoke, "DON'T TOUCH THAT MY BOY!" Leon, Aerith, Cid, and Sora all jumped in surprise, "Do you want to become a frog?" Merlin leaned over Shong Lee, "Who are you?"
Sora smiled, "This is Shong Lee, and this is Kat," Sora pointed as he introduced everyone to eachother. He turned to Leon, "We have a big problem. Some heartless attacked us whi-,"
Leon cut him off, "We have bigger problems than heartless. There are other strange creatures attacking too, as well as men in black hoods."
Last edited by Free Shade on Fri May 16, 2014 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather101 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Kat looked at Leon, not saying anything.
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Sat May 17, 2014 8:31 am

Shong Lee|Merlin's

The boy gasped and retrieved his finger from almost touching the object. Shong Lee instantly retreated backwards beside Donald. The wizard was an odd sight to take in: long,blue robe, pointy hat, tall beard. If his brother looked like Merlin he'd probably be much easier to find. Shong Lee held his breath at the mention of men in black hoods. His jaw clenched and he quickly wiped away his surprise and began rubbing his wrists and looked to the floor. Indeed Shong Lee was familiar with these men in black hoods. He'd seen them up close before several times with his older brother. One of his last memories with his sibling was with these men with black hoods. Without knowing it Shong Lee had taken another step backward. His hand clenched tightly around his fingers before he relieved them of pressure. The child's eyes suddenly drew on to Merlin- but most approximately his beard. Shong Lee put his hands behind his back so he wouldn't be tempted to step up and touch it, although it didn't help any and even though he wanted to Shong Lee wouldn't. Mostly because of the fact that he had just met the wizard and it wouldn't be polite to just step up to an elder and tug his facial hair. There was another question brewing inside of him besides how long the wizard had grown his beard. One that he would had to have answered before leaving, but now he would let the grownups speak and hope he wouldn't get dragged into it.

((Sorry for not posting sooner. I so haven't been watching hours of Kingdom Hearts videos and not posting on here. *Cough*))
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Universe."

MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Sat May 17, 2014 8:54 am

Sora nodded to Leon, "The nobodies... And if i remember correctly, Yen Sid said the guys in black are the Organization thirteen or something. We will take care of this issue for you, don't worry," everyone stopped as a light shined throughout the room and a keyhole appeared. Sora took out his key blade and, with a rush of wind and a bright light, sealed the key hole.
Sora turned to Leon but was interrupted by him, "Just go. We can deal with it for now. There are other worlds that need your help more than we do."
He nodded and turned around to Kat and Shong Lee, "Kat, would you like to join us? And Shong Lee... are you prepared for what's ahead?" Over his shoulder, Sora told Leon, "Oh, and someone named Lily told me to tell you and Cid goodbye, and that she will see you again."

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 am

Shong Lee|Merlin's

A set, hardened look took place upon Shong Lee's face. "I am coming with you on your journey, Sora," his voice was strong with courage and determination to find his only family. "Fate has brought us together for a reason and-" Shong Lee sighed. "And I have no one else," The boy felt along his arms, the same timid era slowly returning to him. Shong Lee gazed at Merlin looking unsure at what he was about to do for a moment before quickly stepping up to the wizard. He tapped his shoulder three times and said in a low voice so that only the wizard could hear. "Sir, may I ask you a question?" Shong Lee's chocolate dark eyes poured into Merlin's filled with pleading and worry.
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Universe."

MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sat May 17, 2014 9:41 am

Angel~ "Thanks, you can explore if you want to Lily." I said to Lily. I folded my wings in.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Sat May 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Lily nodded, "Okay, but," she looked at the ground, "W-what if i get lost?"

Sora smiled, happy to have Shong Lee going with them, even if the boy was nervous. Everyone watched as Merlin turned around and bent over, getting a closer look at the young boy, "You can ask me anything you'd like! Now... what is it?"

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me