The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

Postby Fearless Freckles » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:54 am

Alright guys, ive been told by one of the mods that soon a second fourm will have to be made, so if saina or someone will make that soon :3
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 am

Legion's tail flicked, and he looked up from his spoon. "Yes. This co...I was put into my more human state by your kin. I have kept my free will, it seems. I am trying to act more human. It is proving difficult. Further studies required." He gave a small smile, and set the spoon down. "When I was built, I was not given the ability to taste. Smell, hear, and see were all I was given. I did not feel pain. I did not feel joy. I felt nothing. I wonder if, now that I am free, I can taste consumables. Would you aid me in testing this?"

Veser snicked, and just laid there. "I'd drown eventually, y'know. Just 'cause I'm a selkie doesn't mean I don't need air. And hey, I'm too cute to lock at the bottom of an ocean!"
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:00 am

(Understood. I'll get on that soon. I'll do my best, and when it is made, I believe we'll also be done accepting.)

Andrew looked at him and said, "That's awful. Of course I'll help. What would you like?" He thought about what all he could make.

Sapphire laughed and said, "Yep, you're most definitely too cute to lock up." She smirked and looked down, pulling him up.
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:06 am

(...new forum? Anybody care to explain to a confused Sharky what that means?)

Legion crossed his arms behind his back, watching Andrew with intense golden orbs. "Unsure. I have not consumed anything in my lifetime thus far. I do not know what would be best. If you are willing to aid me once more, i would be grateful."

Veser grumbled as he was pulled up, flopping onto her. "Neeeyh...I don't wanna stand up. I'm tiiired. CARRY MEEE~"
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:09 am

(It means that we have too many posts for this thread, I just have to make a new one. I will instate mini mods there. And leave a list of jobs that would go with it. If you could each PM me a list of your characters, then that would be helpful.)

Andrew grinned and said, "I know! Ice cream!" He made a carton of ice cream for himself, as well as one for Legion, and sat down happily eating out of his.

Sapphire looked at him and said, "Are you really asking a pregnant woman to carry you?" She raised an eyebrow, slightly amused but more wanting to slap him.
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:19 am

(Fantastic! I volunteer for minimod duties! Unless you've made up your mind in which case I apologize. xD )

Legion studied the icecream carefully, analyzing it. "Dairy. Sweet. Hm." He plunged a finger into the mix, swiping it up, and placing it in his mouth. Legion shivered gently, humming. "This...is good. Very good, yes." And with that, he started to eat it, smiling gently with his tail flicking as he did so.

Veser chuckled, kissing her cheek. "Nope. But I am tired. Like, seriously. Dunno why, but I am." On that note, he yawned. "Hrm. Can I go back to bed now?"
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:22 am

(Absolutely! No, I haven't made up my mind, heck I'm barely coherent!)

Andrew grinned and said, "Yep, it's terrific!" He swiped up a handful, cupping his hand, and shoving as much into his mouth as possible, smudging it all over his face.

Sapphire looked at him and sighed, "All right, I suppose." She yawned and muttered, "You made me tired too." She laughed a bit and said, "Anywhere particular you sleep?"
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:30 am

(Yaay. c:)

Legion didn't reply. He was too busy shoveling icecream into his mouth. His tail lashed madly behind him, and he kept giggling. Little did he know, he was acting...

Human.

Veser just flopped on the sand, laughing. "Right here!"
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 am

Andrew looked at him and grinned, "You know, you're acting like a human." He smirked and then just shoved his face into the carton, licking the sides.

Sapphire flopped beside him, and snuggled up to him. "Works for me," she said with a yawn. She put her head on his chest and smiled, content to stay right there.
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkbuddie » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:43 am

Legion looked up, licking his lips. "Am I? I didn't know. Is it good? Am I doing well?"

Veser kissed her forehead, sighing heavily. "Mm...think it'll be a little girl? I...kinda hope so. That'd be fun. I'd teach her to swim. And how to use a spear. Which plants you can eat and which plants you can't. Y'know. Normal dad stuff."
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist