This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:57 am

"I've been thinking. And if it's okay with you, I'd like to ride you, but first you would need a saddle. Do you think you would mind a saddle?" Raya asked Stormchaser. "I also need to get us some more fish, but I don't mind. Before you came into my life, everyday was pretty dull. Now I find the days are more fun especially with our new friends to hang out with." She added.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:22 pm

Rouge rumbles in agreement at hearing food. "I know a great place to find food" he says heading out of the room in excitement. He looks back at her with a huff, waiting for her.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:30 pm

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben rolled over onto his side, only to fall off of his bed with a resounding thump. He rose unsteadily to his feet, blinking a bit to the realisation that morning had dawned. He began his morning routine per the usual. Once he was dressed and his hair wasn't a complete disaster, he trudged down the stairs to find his mum cooking something that smelled delicious in the kitchen.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Open

Ember slumbered peacefully in the stables, blissfully unaware that the sun had begun to creep over the trees. The Monstrous Nightmare shifted lazily in her sleep.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna followed Rouge, wondering where the little dragon was taking her. She surmised it was somewhere to get food, though she was still a bit unsure.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser tilted his head at the mention of a new word - "saddle". What is that? he wondered. His crown of spines waved back in forth as it often did when he was confused.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Botanist's House|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna's smile broadened into a grin when she saw Wildfire's head sticking over the side of the roof. "Hiya, boy!" she greeted him enthusiastically. She still wasn't clear if he could understand what she was saying, but she gave it a go anyways. "I'm gonna eat real quick, an' then we can find you some food, huh?"

(I'm real tired right now; posts will probably be short and kinda crappy)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Rouge looks back at her before heading towards the forest. He sniffs the air as he enters the forest.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:21 pm

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben rolled over onto his side, only to fall off of his bed with a resounding thump. He rose unsteadily to his feet, blinking a bit to the realisation that morning had dawned. He began his morning routine per the usual. Once he was dressed and his hair wasn't a complete disaster, he trudged down the stairs to find his mum cooking something that smelled delicious in the kitchen.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Open

Ember slumbered peacefully in the stables, blissfully unaware that the sun had begun to creep over the trees. The Monstrous Nightmare shifted lazily in her sleep.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk Forest|Tags: Rouge|

"The forest?" Brenna said in a near-whisper. "Are you sure?" In her limited interactions with dragons, she'd only witnessed them eating fish. Nonetheless, the petite girl tentatively followed the dragon into the woods.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser tilted his head at the mention of a new word - "saddle". What is that? he wondered. His crown of spines waved back in forth as it often did when he was confused.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Botanist's House|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna's smile broadened into a grin when she saw Wildfire's head sticking over the side of the roof. "Hiya, boy!" she greeted him enthusiastically. She still wasn't clear if he could understand what she was saying, but she gave it a go anyways. "I'm gonna eat real quick, an' then we can find you some food, huh?"

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:32 pm

Rouge flicks his tail a bit with a small huff. "Of course there should be something here" he rumble knowing that she couldn't understand his words, yet still talked anyway. He starts to crouch down, once a clearing was starting to come into view and slips towards behind a bush.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Toothless folded his wings and flipped turning to face Berk he glanced back in the direction the other Dragons were headed. He reached the edge of Berk and flapped his wings. Glancing around he looked for other Dragons.

Willa smiled at Tarben and let out a giggle as he fell before helping herself to the food that his mother had made.

Skye scooted back till her back touched a tree.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Wildfire grinned down at Magna then hopped down from the house. He managed to knock off a few more roof tiles on the way down though. He looked down at the pile he had made then looked up at her, tilting his head to one side as if he was apologizing for them.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me