𝐈𝐧 π“π‘πžπ¬πž π‡πšπ₯π₯𝐬 ─ [ CLOSED, SEE DISCUSSION ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 𝐈𝐧 π“π‘πžπ¬πž π‡πšπ₯π₯𝐬 ─ [ MULTI + OPEN ]

Postby Wyverncult » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:01 am

β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ–· TAGGED: β€ŽWILL (MENT:YGG,LATI,YUKIKO)β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€Ž β™‚ βˆ™ ~34 βˆ™ half-demonβ€Ž ─── β€Žπ•―π–†π–“π–™π–Š βˆ™ 𝕾𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 π•Ύπ–•π–†π–—π–‰π–†β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· The Front Garden β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž ( This looks like it could be fun. ) β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž

β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽDante β€β€β€Žkept a rather close eye on the cocoon, but honestly wasn't all that sure of what to make of it. It seemed rather keen on staying in one spot; So long as no one went near it, Dante figured it should be fine. He forced himself to suppress a smirk when the other man jumped at the sight of itβ€” Not that he found it funny, but that kind of fear proved to Dante that he was a more normal kind of person. Having someone like that around could help him out here. He kind of preferred the types that felt and showed fear, anyway.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ❝ Easy. Should be fine. βžβ€β€β€Ž Dante adjusted the guitar case on his shoulder, its heft reassuring him that Rebellion was still safely concealed for when it was needed. Ebony and Ivory were also kept snug on the holsters strapped under his coat, but, well. Dante didn't want to scare the kids. ❝ It's weird as hell. But whether that thing's got any brains or not, it doesn't look too interested in anything here. βžβ€β€β€Ž From Dante's point of view, the thing looked to be on its own and keeping ample distance. That was fine by him. No reason to cause a scene over itβ€”

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž That is what he was thinking, until he was instantly proven wrong and saw it raising what appeared to be quite the young child in distress. This caused Dante to scowl, and his grip on the case holding Rebellion shifted. Geez, he was just kidding earlier. He didn't really expect there to be children in the vicinity. He watched the monster reel back, readying up to hurl the kid like a sack of potatoes, and Dante would have been forced into action, if that young girl didn't instantly materialize some sort of box out of thin air to catch the kid before he got the chance.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž... Forcing himself to relax as the child seemed to be ... mostly out of harm's way for the time being, Dante let out a low whistle after a pause, willing himself to sound cool and impressed. ❝ ... Well, isn't that a neat trick? βžβ€β€β€Ž Understatement of the century. Dante's seen a lot of things, but he hasn't seen anything quite like that before. Not that it was completely outside of his realm of expertise, but supernatural tended to translate to demonic to him. Seeing what was, by all means, a normal human being pull off those tricks was... Well, kind of intriguing, actually. Maybe all that crap about ESP is true, or something.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€ŽUnable to help himself, Dante continued to quip, more talking in Will's direction than actually to him; ❝ You ever see anything like that before? βžβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€ŽHe then fully turned his attention back to Will, clearing his throat as he raised a brow, ❝ Well, maybe it'd be a good idea for you to stay away from any weirdos in general while we're here. βžβ€β€β€Ž

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€ŽNormally, Dante would include himself in that equation. Things have never really been considered safe around him, especially not things he doesn't have under his control. After saying that, though, he seemed to instantly change his mindβ€” ❝ Or, ah. Maybe you should just go home. Call it a hunch, but, I don't really like the atmosphere around here. βžβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [BTR] Yggdrasil - 6

Postby Soup5 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:08 am

Yggdrasil/OC/Nonbinary (they/them)/the front garden/tag: Lati, Yukiko
      Yggdrasil can only express dread with a continuous blank stare after listening to the female's warning. Whether it was a bluff or she really had the potential, Yggdrasil doubt the limit her power can go when she spewed them so casually. The youth continued to whimper. Their reaction is quite understandable when the youth is currently at a disadvantage after their words are dismissed, more of a buzz to her ears. The female briefly paused. Yggdrasil judged that based on the child's emotional response, they guessed the female had few doubts that there may be some truth behind their plea. Yggdrasil felt this scene is oddly familiar.

The youth is going to keep yapping on.

Yggdrasil endured the urge to hurl them for another round.

When the female turned to them, all she will receive is being judged by Yggdrasil. The plan went as planned. She may not be satisfied with just that answer so Yggdrasil also clicked the corner of their mouth. With their stubborn attitude, Yggdrasil is adamant about amusing her all day until she lost interest. Yggdrasil is almost hesitant to turn after hearing the youth's voice.

Yggdrasil blankly stares at the youth for a brief second before turning back to the female, deciding to ignore the youth. They almost broke character after hearing the absurd question. Well that adds another reason why Yggdrasil should send away the youth as soon as possible. Is Yggdrasil hungry? More like Yggdrasil start to develop another urge to devour this youth if they don't quit yapping. They have their appendages to feast on so food is not the current priority.

Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:07 pm

Solstice- genderfluid, usually female pronouns- 28 y- bi; crush is Kail (hehe, I see that, Popper)- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: (Solstice), Equinox, Eclipse and Moonrise- golden eyed gray wolf form, swift and agile- Tags: Kail (Ainz and Iduna mention, as well as Skybell and co)

The ashen blonde one -look back-

Equinox- agender- 24 y- likes boys; Soma but also Mikazuki now- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: Solstice, (Equinox), Eclipse and Moonrise- ambery eyed white toed black phase wolf, swift and agile- Tags: Soma and open

The pretty and slender, dark haired one hummed a small sound. They tilted their head as they watched him flex his hand. He seemed to be...trying to do something there. They weren't exactly sure what he was trying to do. He appeared fully human, by all accounts. Maybe humans in his world had magic or something, but whatever he was trying to do didn't seem to work. They made a small sound of thought. They then shook their head, quickly, twice, and stopped tilting their head.

They then smiled a small smile, and nodded their head at him. They shuddered when he muttered the possibility of something bad happening...They said "Y-Yeah...being alone if something bad happens isn't...good." They then glanced around a moment. They giggled and said "Yes, Equinox is my name. You can just call me Equi, or Nox if you'd rather. Um...I don't remember...sorry...a lot's happened, so I don't remember if you said your name." They took his hand when he offered it.

They smiled and said "Nice to meet you, Soma." They then watched as he turned away, and they turned blue-gray eyes to the manor. They adjusted their glasses a bit, which had slipped when they'd tilted their head. They then realized he was heading to it. They quickly hurried after the taller male. They hummed another, quieter sound as they walked. They twitched a bit as they heard the chime of a bell. They looked up and around, definitely looking like a dog as they did that.

Shaking their head, they stopped behind Soma when he paused in the doorway. It wouldn't do to bump into him. They were paying attention, after all, so they stopped short. They sighed a bit as they looked around again, wondering why there was such a loud doorbell. They were pretty sure those shouldn't be so loud. Not enough to go throughout a whole property. Shaking their head, they looked to Soma again. They nodded to him, while waiting for him to move through the door now.

Touya- m- 18 y- Pokemon Black and White canon- N is his boyfriend- has six Pokemon with him (including Serperior or whatver the snake like Evolutionis, and Reshiram? The white Legendary)- Quick runner, sure footed- Has a way with Pokemon, probably transfers to animals here- Tags: open

The brunette -waiting for Soma and Equi to move, lol-

Lati- m but sometimes f- Canon technically but also could be OC, Pokemon- Yggdrasil (he's a Pokemon so he doesn't age like humans, and I'm not sure Yggdrasil does either)- twin sister- flight, speed, agility, moves (Dragon Breath, Zen headbutt, Dragon pulse, Water pulse, Shadow Ball, Fly) - Tags: Yggdrasil, Yukiko

The small, teal and white haired one -other post is above/back-

They rolled their eyes when the creature looked at them but then seemed to ignore them... "Whatever..." they muttered, then snorted. "Even if you're not going to eat, I will." They were hungry, after all, as they hadn't had time to eat. They'd just...found their self here, with no warning. Didn't exactly give a lot of time to eat or really do anything else. They pulled out some berries and quickly ate those. They then pulled out their bag of Poffins, not caring if the girl or creature watched. They opened up the bag. They reached in to pull one out, unaware these resembled some sort of human food of this world. They had no reason to have such knowledge. They took a bite of the food, and hummed in appreciation.

Jessica- Jess- f- 29- OC- Touran technically? Anime version of the real world- archery skills, seems to draw dogs and cats to her- demi pan- likes Munechika in one way- Mika is her service dog- Tags: Mika/ Mikazuki and Konnosuke

The brown eyed redhead glanced around for a moment, trying to see if there were any other people that may be around here. Maybe there were some up at the manor, she thought she might hear voices over in that direction. Shaking her head, she looked back to the dark haired and blue eyed male again, and nodded as she looked at him. She said "Yeah, we should definitely go over there; I...think I hear voices over there, but do you hear them too?" she asked. She didn't want to sound crazy, if he didn't hear them too...and they were distant but she thought she really heard something over there. She then giggled as he spoke to the fox, as it was true Konnosuke was a very special fox. Even she knew about his powers and everything, though it had been a bit since she'd watched the anime. She then looked to the man once more, and nodded as she said "Nice to meet you too, Mikazuki, and...I'm from Europe." She didn't know if a sword-turned-human from ancient Japan would know where Europe was, but she didn't say anything about that.

(I'm from America and she's based off me but I put her in Europe because it's closer to Japan.
I sometimes keep my characters in America, but not always)

Mikazuki- Mika- m- Klee Kai Japanese Terrier something or other- dark with white markings- OC- same as Jess- agile and fast- crush: probably Konnosuke- Jess is his human- no family in RP- Tags: Jess/ Mikazuki and Konnosuke

The blue eyed dark furred white marked dog twitched his ears once more. His tail flicked then curled over, and he nodded to the fox. "Well, I've only seen a fox once, but still." He then looked to the humans, somewhat able to understand them. If he couldn't understand humans, he would have never learned commands. He would have never learned how to help his girl. "Aliens...I'm not sure those are even real; I guess they could be." He then yipped a giggle, saying "Probably the same reason you're here."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:22 am

Mikazuki Munechika
| Touken Ranbu | male | Location: Front Garden near the front door I think | Tags: Jessica, Mika|

He listened to the woman trying to understand what was she talking about, he felt a little bit anxious as he was not sure at all about this place and even the female seemed to be from another time or maybe even the world "Yes, I quess there are others...maybe some of them could know more about this place or why are we here..." he said to her. He scratched his dark blue-black hair a little bit as he tried to figure out the female's words "Europe...so which time are you from then? Likely in the future on my time?" he asked her rather curiously.

Konnosuke
| Touken Ranbu | male | Location: Front Garden near the front door I think | Tags: Jessica, Mika|

He looked up at the dog "I think they are, I've seen many things which others could say to be not real...I don't think we're really real for others' eyes either...we're from a secret citadel, where only our kind can enter..." he said to him, but even they can enter blindly to the other timelines, this place was not even the place they were going at. He shook his head "That's great, we're here for a reason even we don't know...well let's hope there is as least someone who does know" he said with a sigh.

Kousuke
|pokemon OC | male | crush: open | Location: Back garden, near the maze | tags: open|

The black haired male woke up at the garden, not knowing at how did he hget in here or where he was, but one think was sure that he was not that same forest he was being sleeping at. He usually liked to do a trips to the forest, watch Pokemons, listening music and just enjoying the fresh air. Now it seem that he was fall asleep on his usually little trip, but was it done by some psychis type pokemon, that teleported him to soemwhere else as he was sleeping or maybe this is all just an hallusinations. He slapped himself on the cheek, but the garden didn't disappear, he slapped again a little bit harder, but the hallucination didn't go away. He felt little bit of panic as he stood up and checked on his little bag, realizing that all his pokemons were still with him, actually he was not missing anything only the knowledge that were he was.

Fumio
|pokemon OC | feminine male | cruhs: open | front door, the hallway to the main hall | tags: open|

He looked up and watched the large building in front of him very long time, feeling like he was being dreamed of or something. He didn't get if this was real or not, his ice-blue eyes looked down at his Glaceon who stood next to him like he always did. The ice-type fox was not alert at all so he thought that this building was nothing bad, so he decided to take a try and walked to the large door to push it gently. He was surprised for a moment as the door did open, it was not locked or anything almost like someone wanted them to get inside the building. So took one deep breath and walked to the large hallway, the building was massive sized almost like some rich person's house.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yukiko 4

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:22 am

The orange haired teen watched the odd creature hoovering above them and the kid who’d been tossed her way for a long minute. Finally, though, the girl rolled her eyes turning her back on both of them to turn back towards the front of the manor. The crimson fading from around her form. This was going nowhere. Dealing with these two wasn’t going to get her anyplace either by the looks of it, there were other methods other then talking which she could try but those would take too much time. Plus she really wasn’t one for violence like that. Strange coming from her threats and what she was willing to do if need be, but the girl also had enough restraint to know the value of life and not be as homicidal as some of her family tend to be.

β€œWhatever.”, she breathed before heading up towards the front of the house. Her goal either to get answers or find whoever was the creator of this space and make them release her. The brief image of a mysterious letter flashed in her thoughts as she rested a hand on the doorknob to the front door, totally ignoring the others around.

β€˜Ding dong!’
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:18 pm

Solstice- genderfluid, usually female pronouns- 28 y- bi; crush is Kail (hehe, I see that, Popper)- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: (Solstice), Equinox, Eclipse and Moonrise- golden eyed gray wolf form, swift and agile- Tags: Kail (Ainz and Iduna mention, as well as Skybell and co)

The ashen blonde one -look back-

Equinox- agender- 24 y- likes boys; Soma but also Mikazuki now- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: Solstice, (Equinox), Eclipse and Moonrise- ambery eyed white toed black phase wolf, swift and agile- Tags: Soma and open

The pretty and slender, dark haired one hummed a small sound. They tilted their head as they watched him flex his hand. He seemed to be...trying to do something there. They weren't exactly sure what he was trying to do. He appeared fully human, by all accounts. Maybe humans in his world had magic or something, but whatever he was trying to do didn't seem to work. They made a small sound of thought. They then shook their head, quickly, twice, and stopped tilting their head.

They then smiled a small smile, and nodded their head at him. They shuddered when he muttered the possibility of something bad happening...They said "Y-Yeah...being alone if something bad happens isn't...good." They then glanced around a moment. They giggled and said "Yes, Equinox is my name. You can just call me Equi, or Nox if you'd rather. Um...I don't remember...sorry...a lot's happened, so I don't remember if you said your name." They took his hand when he offered it.

They smiled and said "Nice to meet you, Soma." They then watched as he turned away, and they turned blue-gray eyes to the manor. They adjusted their glasses a bit, which had slipped when they'd tilted their head. They then realized he was heading to it. They quickly hurried after the taller male. They hummed another, quieter sound as they walked. They twitched a bit as they heard the chime of a bell. They looked up and around, definitely looking like a dog as they did that.

Shaking their head, they stopped behind Soma when he paused in the doorway. It wouldn't do to bump into him. They were paying attention, after all, so they stopped short. They sighed a bit as they looked around again, wondering why there was such a loud doorbell. They were pretty sure those shouldn't be so loud. Not enough to go throughout a whole property. Shaking their head, they looked to Soma again. They nodded to him, while waiting for him to move through the door now.

Touya- m- 18 y- Pokemon Black and White canon- N is his boyfriend- has six Pokemon with him (including Serperior or whatver the snake like Evolutionis, and Reshiram? The white Legendary)- Quick runner, sure footed- Has a way with Pokemon, probably transfers to animals here- Tags: Kousuke

The brunette sighed and shook his head...He watched a girl walk in, though really she had to shove past the others...Those two people were by the door, one actually in the door, after all. He thought that was kind of rude. However, he said nothing to the girl, just watching her move off. He shook his head a couple times, and decided to see if there was a way around the house. He found a way around the manor, glad there was. He headed to the back, seeing a maze there. He tilted his head as he looked at the garden and maze. He sighed and shook his head. He wondered if anyone had somehow ended up back here. He called out "Hello, anyone?" towards the maze, hoping no one was lost in there...

Lati- m but sometimes f- Canon technically but also could be OC, Pokemon- Yggdrasil (he's a Pokemon so he doesn't age like humans, and I'm not sure Yggdrasil does either)- twin sister- flight, speed, agility, moves (Dragon Breath, Zen headbutt, Dragon pulse, Water pulse, Shadow Ball, Fly) - Tags: Yggdrasil

The small, teal and white haired one rolled their eyes when the creature looked at them but then seemed to ignore them... "Whatever..." they muttered, then snorted. "Even if you're not going to eat, I will." They were hungry, after all, as they hadn't had time to eat. They'd just...found their self here, with no warning. Didn't exactly give a lot of time to eat or really do anything else. They pulled out some berries and quickly ate those. They then pulled out their bag of Poffins, not caring if the girl or creature watched. They opened up the bag. They reached in to pull one out, unaware these resembled some sort of human food of this world. They had no reason to have such knowledge. They took a bite of the food, and hummed in appreciation.

Jessica- Jess- f- 29- OC- Touran technically? Anime version of the real world- archery skills, seems to draw dogs and cats to her- demi pan- likes Munechika in one way- Mika is her service dog- Tags: Mika/ Mikazuki and Konnosuke

The brown eyed redhead hummed a very small sound. She glanced to the manor again, then back to the dark haired male. She looked down for a moment, then shook her head. She looked up again, and smoothed down her t shirt a bit. It was a purple and blue tye dye shirt. The color didn't really matter, here, but blue and purple were two of her favorite colors. Not that anyone had asked what her favorite colors were. If someone did, she'd tell them. She nodded as the blue eyed male spoke a moment. She then watched as he scratched at his head a bit. She said "The present...well, for me it's the present. Um...I think it would be considered the future by you," she said, when he asked that.

Mikazuki- Mika- m- Klee Kai Japanese Terrier something or other- dark with white markings- OC- same as Jess- agile and fast- crush: probably Konnosuke- Jess is his human- no family in RP- Tags: Jess/ Mikazuki and Konnosuke

The blue eyed dark furred white marked dog nodded to the other. Well, he moved his head up and down anyway. He wouldn't really consider it nodding, as he wasn't a human. Shaking his head, he looked around for a small moment. "I've heard people believe in aliens, the Loch Ness monster, werewolves. Their version of werewolves is kind of dumb...most of them. Other people have a good version of what a werewolf should be. Um...anyway, I'd like to meet a werewolf or unicorn."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me