welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:28 pm

Jason~ I walked over to the robot thing(Blaise). "Hello there, who are you." I said to Blaise.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:35 pm

blaise|red|male|tag/s - jason|location - hallway

You hear a voice, and turn your head, smiling beneath your tape. He obviously wanted you to talk, so you shook your head, and pointed to the tape.

{ @KyokoKirigiri, Blaise is not visibly a robot. Please check his form, if you would. }

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - clara|location - hallway

You listen carefully to the girl, before watching the scene with her. It was nice to have a companion, as strange as it seemed. In Hope's Peak, it was every man for himself, making teamwork a bit difficult.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:11 pm

(Jason didn't know that, because there isn't an AI in power rangers, the most notable character is the robot Alpha 5. Zordon is I don't know or remember what he is. Don't get mad if I type something wrong please. The movie isn't out yet. I'm only going off of trailers and pictures Insane. Jason is on the football team in the Power Rangers 2017 movie)
Jason~ I pressed the tape thing. I don't know what it'll do.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:21 pm

blaise|red|male|tag/s - jason|location - hallway

- i'm unable to respond -

{ @KyokoKirigiri, Oh, no, I was just saying that Blaise just appears to be a human with tape on his mouth, and he has no notable robotic traits. The way you refrenced to him made it sound as though he was like R2D2, or something. I don't mean to sound mad. Also, by tape I mean the duct tape on his mouth. }

You listen carefully to the girl, before watching the scene with her. It was nice to have a companion, as strange as it seemed. In Hope's Peak, it was every man for himself, making teamwork a bit difficult.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Noctis / Male / 20 / FFXV / Sorey, group

Noctis took another glance around the area. Was this really wise? Or was this some sort of stupid test that if they don't go into the door they pass and if they do go into the door they fail? .... Nah that's dumb why would it be that? It wasn't like he signed up for some sort of... Test right? No no not that he can remember. I mean Ignis would have signed him up for anything (despite knowing he did perfectly well in highschool, minus the times he slept in class.) But would Ignis risk the prince he swore to protect by signing up for this thing? No that doesn't seem right... I mean... Now he was stuck with a guy that sounded way to much like Prompto and a creepy lady and other people. And he was going to be going inside a glowing door. Well... No use complaining right?

He took another glance around before stepping alongside Sorey. Oh... He still doesn't know his name right. But would now be a good time to introduce himself? Well might as well let him know his name before they go inside. I mean... It would be weird if his partner does not know his name and he doesn't know his partners name. I mean, what if they find themselves in a fight and Noctis had to call out to him? What would he say? "hey get over here person who sounds like prompto?" "Oh, by the way I'm Noctis. Noctis Lucis Caelum."
Vigilante Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:53 pm

[ @kyokokirigiri; you now have one strike for not writing long enough posts. choose your actions wisely, you only have one strike left. ]
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:56 pm

The Once-ler | Male | 20 | Blue Jasper | Dr. Seuss

He didn't know what was going on, he just wanted to leave, he clutched Eleven's hand, looking around the hallway, waiting for the woman to put the two in White through the door. Soooo, what now?
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:58 pm

sorey | 17 | male human | hallway | noctis, group

Sorey paused before he entered the doorway, glancing up at the other male as he introduced himself. Noctis. That was a bit of an odd name, but nonetheless, it was a name. He'd heard stranger, after all.
    "Oh! I'm Sorey," he replied, "it's nice to meet you." For a moment, he seemed to forget the tensity of the situation--but he was brought back when he faced the doorway again, frowning somewhat before taking a small breath and entering it without further hesitation; well, that was no problem. He could do this. He'd been through worse before. He shut his eyes briefly upon entering the room before blinking them back open, stepping further inside and glancing around curiously. "...?"
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:02 pm

(I"m done with this RP. I'm leaving I can't take this anymore)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:09 pm

blaise|red|male|tag/s - open|location - hallway

You watch in awe as the boys enter the room, tilting your head slightly and standing on your tiptoes to try and see what was in the room. You were also curious as to what would happen next. Would they witness something in the next room, something gory or traumatizing? Or would they simply leave, heading to the next colour on this strange woman's list.

{ Bye bye. }

FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me