☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby Stydia4Life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:23 am

(( Wow the spots are filling up! All accepted! ))
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterlilly111 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:24 am

"Well, close enough" Lilly smiled, then paused for a moment, "I was thinking about going to the beach, I saw the sand was really white and the sun's just beautiful right now, perfect day for the beach." She hooked her thumbs in her pockets.
waterlilly111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:26 am

{Oh no. Here comes the writers-block. xc)
Justin
Justin nodded. "Yep. That sounds like a good idea at the moment," he agreed. "But first, I'm pretty sure we'll have to change." He snickered.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kudos. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:28 am

Damien:

Once I saw the Island was a small island and is completely surrounded by water I groan. 'you've got to be kidding me' I thought to myself. I walked the dock and into the room I was assigned to. I kick open the door and looked around the room
Last edited by kudos. on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
kudos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvhockeychick » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:29 am

(Yay! thank you where can I start)
If I'm not on I'm most likely preparing for the zombie Apocalypse.
EPIC it's my favorite word of all time, and like I always say if you do something do it epically. That includes fail, at least fail epically!
Status: Currently working on passing a law that all guys with at least a six pack must go shirtless in the summer! <3

cvhockeychick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loup Garou » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 am

( i couldn't resist making a male xD)

Forum

Username: Loup Garou

Name: Ben

Power: Water

Crush: None, at the moment

Personality: Ben's a flirty. He's impulsive and charming. He might be arrogant sometimes, but he's friendly.

Dislikes: Hypocrites, the government

Appearance:

Other: He likes stalking people, but not in the bad way. He's just too curious.
Loup Garou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 am

(( Just jump in anywhere! and Accepted! ahhh so many accepeting and editing I haven't got to Rp >.< lawl :) ))

Jo walked back to the beach and decided to walk along the shore. She slid her shoe's off and walked to where the waves came up to her ankles.

Logan walked through the woods and was back at the market. He grabbed an Apple and took a bite out of it before starting to walk again. He walked back to his Cabin and saw Fallow. "Do you even do anything?" he asked her flopping on his bed.
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterlilly111 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:39 am

(Oh no! =S)
Lilly looked down at her brightly colored tank and shorts, thinking that it wasn't a good idea to get her clothes wet. "Good idea," she said and walked back into her room, and, closing the door, got dressed in a blue and white striped bikini. She emerged from her room too the common area of the cabin and grabbed a towel that was conveniently placed by the door, and threw it over her shoulder, then waited for him.

Eric had gotten bored, and quite hungry hiding in the shadow of a tree in the lounge area where no one was. He heard of a market where you could eat for free, so he emerged from the shade and walked to the market, there were more people there, but there was also food, so he browsed the food section.
waterlilly111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loup Garou » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 am

Ben deeply inhaled and walked to the beach. He stopped for a second, looking at the amazing view in front of him, and smiled. He loved water, it was the only place he felt like home. He kicked off his shoes and approached the shore. The waves were covering his feet, and the water's temperature wasn't that bad. Time for swimming, he thought, removing his top. In the distance, he saw a girl walking along the shore. He entered the water and started swimming into her direction, studying her with his eyes.
Loup Garou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:44 am

Justin
Justin grinned and went into his room as well, closing the door and locking it. There, he put on some white swimshorts that had blue and orange deigns splattered across it. He kept his shirt on, and he would take it off whenever he got back down to the beach. He also threw on a pair of sunglasses and unlocked the door before opening it and walking outside. Lilly was already there, so he decided to be polite and wait for her to go down to the beach first so that he'd end up following.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me