Fifth wave roleplay: closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fifth wave roleplay: closed

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Tommo folded his arms. How could he trust an other? "She's alive yeah......" He huffed and looked toward the bunks at arvis and jazzy. "I care more than you know about it.... But I don't trust you. You're one of them and as far as I'm concerned, you're dangerous"

Jazzy smiled and took the bar, "wait didn't Tommy say we were going to have breakfast?"

Flower, who had stayed behind to try and find Bailey looked to them and nodded "just down the hall. You better go before the good stuff is gone".

Hollyn raised a brow "what do you mean?? I doubt they're alive. How can you be so sure?"
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:41 pm

Chase folded his arms. "Fair enough, not like I trust you lot either. I don't doubt you care, about her or any of them really." He said.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:33 am

"They wouldn't go and die now, would they?" He said, hoping the small laugh in his sentence masked the dawning reality of their chances. He silently vowed to protect Hollyn. She was all he had.

"Yes but he's a bit busy and I'm sure you want to eat with jim?" He explained, not really wanting to go without the squad leader.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Tommo pushed chase in anger, slamming his back against the wall they were on "don't you EVER say I don't care about her. She is my life. My heart. She is everything to me. You wouldn't understand you thing" he spat out after a slight hesitation to think of the word.

Jazzy hummed then nodded, hoping Tommy would finish soon as her small tummy rumbled. Tommy was always there for her

Hollyn sighed. "I mean.... I suppose we shouldn't think of the worst"

Flower found Bailey and took his hand. "Hey. Are you alright?
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:12 am

Bailey stood awkwardly next to his new found bunk. He smiled widely when Sophia found him, he took her hand without hesitation. "Hey, yeah I'm alright. Are you?"

Chase gave an unfased half smile befkre easily pushing Ripper back a few steps. "Ouch. I didn't, mate. If you'd listen to people. I said I don't doubt it, not I did doubt it. She's ylur sister, I'm not stupid, family can be all someone's got. So you're lucky to have her. I would say the same for her but your temper isn't good for the little ones." He glanced at Abbigail then Jazzy.

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Arvis smiled and rubbed her back in soothing, circular motions, watching Tommo quietly. He wasn't quite sure of what was going on but thought better than to interrupt.

Lucian sighed. "Yes." He said quietly, an awkwardness creeping up inside him. He felt slightly sick but kept a gentle smile
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Anyone have some good plot ideas / twists? Pm me!)
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Tommo made a gruff noise. "just.....keep your distance. " He said and walked off to jazzy and arvis'. He found jazzy singing and chuckled. "you've always been a little song bird haven't ya?" He asked as he lifted her out of the other man's arms.

"Mhm" jazzy nodded and hugged her big brother neck tommo jogged and caught up with abbagail, he set jazzy down beside her "hey, why don't you two eat together ? Get a lil closer" he smiled before going back to arvis'. "do you like her?"

(Can we discuss plans for Lucian and hollyn in pm? Same for flower and Bailey)
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:00 pm

(Sure, if you have any plans or ideas sebd one my way)

Chase watched him go, a little unphased as be knew he'd be helping them escape later. It was odd for him to experience such a connection to a human. One of carind and compassion towards the little girl. As mich as he didn't really want her in the beginning he almost hoped she'd stay with him, but that would be short lived know she has her brother.

Abbigail nodded with a small grin. She loved making friends and goinv to breakfast so both combined were great. "Yeah, can we go now?" She asked Ripper, standing up and looking up at him with a grin.
(Sorry I don't remember wherr Flower and Bailey were...)

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:33 am

(Sure!)

Arvis grinned at Tommo. "She's not as cute as you but still adorable." He teased with a large smirk
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me