welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Jason~ I saw a cute girl(Grace). I walked over to her. "Hi." I said to Grace. I smiled at Grace. That lady was creeping me out.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Grace / Female / 18 / Maroon Room

She looked over to Jason "what do you want?" She huffed, Faith growled narrowing her eyes at Jason, she crawled from Grace's arms and stood in front of Grace with a mean look on her face "I would back away a bit.. she is a physic type after all" she chuckled, looking at Faith

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Jason~ I backed away. "Whats your name?" I asked Grace. All girls love me I'm on the Angel Grove Football team. Maya is the captain of the Angel Grove Cheerleading squad.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:16 pm

"Grace.. that's Faith, my Espeon" She mumbled, "can you go now? I'm not much of a people person.. since.." she shook her head and turned around, Faith leaping by her side and sitting by her, looking off into space.

he/him
agender lesbian
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Jason~ "My names Jason Scott." I said to Grace. I walked away from Grace. "She going to be hard to get." I said to myself.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:45 pm

Faith leaped back into Grace's arms, Grace pat the Espeon on its head while looking off into space "He seemed nice..but I'm not risking falling in love again.. Plus.. if we all left this place I wouldn't see him again so, no reason to get attached" she thought to herself, Faith leaned her head on Grace's arm falling to sleep

he/him
agender lesbian
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:53 pm

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:09 am

blaise|red|male|tag/s - open|location - hallway

You flinch as the woman screams at you in such a loud way. Did she have a microphone? Despite being an AI, the fact was you were programmed with sensitive ears to be able to tell even the slightest change in pitch, and if it wasn't for having a basically faux body, your ears would have been bleeding. You massaged the base of your ears, biting your lip in aching pain.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - clara|location - hallway

You hear something, a whisper maybe? You uncover your ears slowly, translating the whispers into what you thought she may have said. And she was wearing teal. More teal, yay. You watch the girl for a moment, before cracking an innocent smile. "H-Hi..." You mutter, looking a little hurt. You take her hand, and stand up, helping pull her up as well. "So we're roommates then? It's nice to know I'll have someone in the same room as me. Safety in numbers?"
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:19 am

sorey | 17 | male human | hallway | noctis, group

Sorey's shoulders jumped as the woman's voice sharpened into a shout, a startled look entering his eyes before his brows furrowed. He didn't feel helpless without his seraphim, but he did feel...alone. He found himself somewhat longing to hear the voice of Lailah giving him advice on how to approach the situation, or some form of mutter from Mikleo commenting on her impatience, but he was truly alone. Well--not entirely. He now had this other male, whose name he did not know, as an apparent partner in this. Still, he felt his feet almost become rooted to the ground; perhaps he was not afraid, but he was certainly uncertain about trusting this snake-eyed woman's words. If he were not more knowledgeable than he was now, he could have even mistaken her for a hellion, what with how erratically she was acting. It was certainly off-putting. "...um.."
    Again, his eyes cast back to Noctis as he was spoken to, and his brow eased a bit before nodding. "Yeah, I guess so. It doesn't look like we have much more to do." Something told him it would be foolish of him not to obey. Uneasily, he glanced at the crowd of others watching them before back toward the door before taking a step forward, approaching with somewhat narrowed green eyes.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:38 am

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me