||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:28 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Human ::Apperance :: Kidd x
              indent"Oh My God! What The Hell!?" Stiles Yelped Flailing Stupidly As He Was Surprised By The Claws. "Okay.. Okay You Are So My New Test Subject!" Stiles Smiled Brightly Realizing Everything He Has Ever Fantasied About Could Be Real. He Grabbed Kidd's Hand And Pulled It Up Playing With The Tips Of The Claws Hissing When He Realized They Were A Lot Sharper Than They Looked. Stiles Looked Up As A Stranger Walked Down The Side Walk Opposite Of Them. "Claws Back In The Pockets" Stiles Ordered As The Guy Looked Over To Them And Stuffed Kidd's Hands Into His Pockets. "We Should Probably Get You Some Place More Secluded Before You Go All Wolfy" Stiles Grinned Excited To Try Things Out On Kidd.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catnip. » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:59 pm

(Is anyone open for Avalon?)
current goal:
finish 2015 collection
1015/1033 (98.3% complete)
catnip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:52 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kidd cringed at Stiles' first reaction. He brought his hands down a bit and took a slight step away. He looked away quickly. Maybe he shouldn't of done that? Maybe he should have kept this whole thing to himself and hoped it got better. His eyes widened at the mentioning of being a test subject. It didn't sound like very much fun... well, maybe it wouldn't be too bad. He partly wanted to test what he could do too. Kidd looked back up when his hand was grabbed and Stiles started messing with his claws. "So... test subject.. there aren't going to be a lot of needles are there?" he questioned. Kidd froze for a moment when he was told to put his claws back in his pockets. He couldn't figure out why he'd want to do that. Then he heard the sound of footsteps, that sounded entirely too loud, and he turned his head as Stiles put his hands in his pockets for him. Kidd turned his attention back over to Stiles when he heard him talking again. Kidd nodded quickly. "That would probably be a good idea... I haven't told anybody else about what is going on with me so nobody needs to see me all wolf like... Where to?" he asked.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:48 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent"Im Sixteen, I Don't Have Spare Needles Lying Around Kidd. Seriously? That Was A Stupid Question" Stiles Laughed And Raised An Eyebrow Judging The Young Boy. "We Could Go To My House? You Would Be The First Guy Ever At My House Which Is Pathetic.. Wow Im Not Really Good At Being Gay" Stiles Sighed Getting Carried Away Than Shook His Head Looking Back At Kidd Smiling Shyly. "Sorry Forget That, You Can Be Wolfy At My House My Dad's Gone" Stiles Laughed And Grabbed Kidd's Arm Leading The Boy Down The Street Happily. He Easily Became Self-concious About How People Saw Him, An Annoying Scrawny Teen Who Talked To Much. "Ignore The Gay Part" Stiles Said Cautiously Embarrassed He Said That, A Light Blush Covering His Cheeks As He Looked Away Leading Kidd Down The Street.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:37 am

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

Kidd frowned when Stiles said that his question was stupid. Though, Kidd couldn't completely disagree. "Sorry," he muttered, "Too many sci-fi movies I guess." He kept his gaze lowered before he heard Stiles' next couple comments. He raised an eyebrow and looked up at him. A small laugh escaped him when Stiles said he wasn't good at being gay. "It's okay. I think you're plenty fine at being gay, it's everybody else that has the problem," he replied. Kidd quickly followed Stiles when he grabbed his arm and started leading him down the street. "So.. what if this whole wolfy thing gets bad? Like... what if I try to hurt you? Or damage something? My anger has been really, really bad ever since the whole bite thing. That can't be good, right?" Kidd said with a slight frown. He wished he knew what would happen to him when he completely wolfed out. Then he would be prepared. But right now it was like shooting a bullet into the darkness. He wasn't sure what to expect.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:36 am

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent"Well Of Course Its Not Good, But Anger Is Normal In Most Cases You Just Need To Learn To Control It. And Not Bite My Head Off! I Will Haunt You Until You Die" Stiles Warned And Skipped Down The Street. He Turned Down A Small Stone Path With Autumn Leaves Scattered Across The Floor On The Way To His House. It Was Rather Large And Two Stories And Looked Brand New. He Skipped Up To The Door Unlocking It And Dragging Kidd In With Him Shutting The Door Behind Him. "My Dad Was A Sheriff, And His Own Partner Shot Him So He Got Tons Of Money In A Settlement" Stiles Laughed And Lead Him Up The Stairs to His Room. He Shoved Kidd Down Onto The Bed And Grabbed A Bunch Of Journals From His Bookcase Throwing Them On The Bed Beside Kidd. "I Would Of Been An Amazing Wolf" Stiles Laughed And Sat Down Opening One of The Journals About Anger.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:56 am

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

"I'll try not to kill you.. but it's a very unnatural anger. It just seems like it's too much... But I guess you're right. Just need to learn how to control it," Kidd said as he kept moving. He moved quickly in order to keep up with Stiles. Even the small height difference was a disadvantage. Kidd looked around when they went down a stone path. It seemed like quite a relaxing place with the leaves scattered everywhere. As they came up to it he was a bit surprised. It was a lot better than he expected it to be for some reason. Or maybe he was just use to his tiny house. "Good money... but what happened kind of sucks. Can't imagine why someone would shoot their own partner," he muttered and hopped up the stairs quickly. He stumbled a bit as they got into the room but was already being shoved onto the bed so he couldn't really fall. He watched Stiles curiously as he grabbed journal after journal and threw them on the bed. He glanced at them then looked at Stiles when he sat down. "I wonder why I changed and you didn't..." Kidd said with a small frown. Kidd didn't want any of this to happen to him, but it seemed like Stiles was up to it. So, why did he have to start changing?

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:48 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indentStiles Stalled On The Last Question And Looked Down Confused And Shrugged Looking Back Up At Kidd. "I Don't Know, But Its Defiantly Not The First Time Something Like This Has Happened. I Don't Have Good Luck. Its Like Im Cursed Or Something" Stiles Sighed The Words Meaning A Lot More Than Kidd Understood. Bad Luck Followed Him Around Constantly, Always Tripping The Boy And Sending Him Into A Frenzy. "You Don't Know How Pathetic My Life Is, I Don't Deserve The Gift. You On The Other Hand Could Use it!' Stiles Smiled Trying To Be Sympathetic But Wasn't Sure How To Handle This. Since He Was Attacked Its All He Thought About..But It Felt Like Fate Didn't Like Him Very Much.. "Its Not A Bad Thing" Stiles Said Simply And Smiled Weakly At Kidd Jealous Of The Younger Boy.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:45 pm

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

Kidd frowned slightly as he listened to Stiles. "Believe me, having a pathetic life is better than getting turned into... a werewolf or whatever this is. It's horrible. I lost all my friends because my emotions, especially anger, just went off the chart. Which isn't helping with the bullies at school. And I.. I have no idea what to do. It's just... honestly, I'm scared. Really, really scared. I don't know what's happening to me. And nobody's around to help out with this... except you, I guess. Which is honestly more than I expected," he said, his voice lowered. He sighed and laid back on the bed.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daveed.diggs » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:48 am

//i'm having some personal issues, so if any forms are posted, @natasha romanoff, you can accept them. just quote this post for proof of my consent when you accept people. i should be back soon.

oh my god
you're
★thomas jefferson★

hamilton

"get it how or live til you get it, get it in"
clipping.-work work

daveed.diggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes