||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Accepting ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby Panik » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:39 pm

[In case no one saw it, i made the new Red King and he is on my form. ^^]

Alan smiled and drank a cup of tea from a very particular looking cup, one he had never seen back in London which was square and had a weird position for his thumb. He drank some before looking at the others, "the Hatter is right? Will it rain?" He asked confused, glancing up to the sky curious for a moment. "If it rains, then rain it must right?" He asked and nodded, "but we'll have to move the tea party somewhere else!" He stated and drank more tea.

Jack, also know as the Red King to most, stood with his arms crossed and his body facing out the window where he watched new guards pain the red colored roses white. He sneered and turned, not wanting to look at the color any more. With that, he left the window and headed towards entrance door that went into the main hall.

[Please dont bump unless your last post in on a different page; if it is then quote it. Thanks!

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:45 pm

"So it will rain after all...How very incoveinient.I was hoping for a sunny day."She looked down the table at Alan."I'm sorry.I don't believe I caught your name."I hope he hasn't already introduced himself for me.If I have forgotten, I shall be beyond embarrassed.I can always return to the castle, but that would be both rude and comspicuos.Best to stay, and appologize if necessary.
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;
"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's right, what do you want from me?
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?

I get the feeling, we're on to something,
I say "jump" and you start jumping.
That's that, now what do you want from me? "

I say jump and you start jumpin'.
Hey!I think we're on to something!

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Kait had finished her tea and said "thank you" to the hatter "this was really good but I'm afraid that I have to leave" she said with a frown and stood up from her seat, "Maybe I'll see you guys later" she said a smile returning to he face. As she started to walk off ht back faced to them. She put hr hand up again giving another small wave not turning around to see if anyone returned it
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
"The beginning of purpose can be found by creating something that only you understand"
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
x
hello im aura guardian! feel free to
call me aura. i go by she/her pronou
ns. i'm mostly on here for one on one
so feel free to send me a pm if inter
ested! im always playing valorant or
just listening to music. so for anythi
ng, dont be afraid to pm me
x
x
| search | bestie | time | credit |
x
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Alan looked down the table as well to Ozzie and rubbed his neck for seeming rude, "sorry, hello, im Alan." He told her, "i just arrived here." He told her with a light shrug, pushing himself up and reaching down the table with his hand open for a shake, thinking it would be very much rude not to do so. "Good bye, im glad to have met you! Maybe we could have tea or somthing again."

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Lilith jogged into the courtyard, her eyes opened wide as she watched the guards paint the roses white, White was the color of the other kingdom! she thought, Not our kingdom. She shook her head, hoping the flowers would soon shed the white and turn red again. Lilith picked up the pace and passed the guards, they waved to her as she ran past them and she cracked one of her rare smiles.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:56 pm

"And I an Ozzie Tweedle."She shook his hand, rising as well."Quite right, I would like to return to the castle dry."She motioned for Amy to join her."Ta Ta for now!"She called, dissapearing into the trees.Quite a nice group...I should like to see them all again sometime, though I suppose that rabbit will be around quite sooner than I expect.She left the forest, starting toward the white kingdom, Amy in tow.
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;
"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?

I get the feeling, we're on to something,
I say "jump" and you start jumping.
That's that, now what do you want from me? "

I say jump and you start jumpin'.
Hey!I think we're on to something!

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:58 pm

The Hatter raised an eyebrow, "So many comers and goers. No one ever really sticks around for too long..."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:18 pm

"Sounds good" Kait said then disappears in the forest, heading off towards the white kingdom, she made her way around trees and bushes as she walked silently her hand on the hane if the sword ready to pull it out at any second to attack. She kept walking and noticed the terrain changing, the trees and bushes going dead, the forest eventually faded out and she saw the red castle In front of her
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
"The beginning of purpose can be found by creating something that only you understand"
x
hello im aura guardian! feel free to
call me aura. i go by she/her pronou
ns. i'm mostly on here for one on one
so feel free to send me a pm if inter
ested! im always playing valorant or
just listening to music. so for anythi
ng, dont be afraid to pm me
x
x
| search | bestie | time | credit |
x
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Lucius watched over the men, keeping them on task as they painted. He'd pretty much volunteered for this job. Out of boredom.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:37 am

(I won't be on over the weekend :C My bestest friend in the whole fricken wide world invited me to go camping, and I love camping so I accepted.)
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me