*Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~Accepting, but still a WIP~

Postby Ninavi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:26 am

(Hey sorry I was gone so long guys. I Will be back on about the time the rest of you get on this afternoon. Also my scanner decided to die so it will be a while before I can add the maps.You may continue rping if you would like. :D Sorry for the trouble.)
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:08 am

{Hey, your incharge here, boss. No trouble really :D)
Clover jumped off the mare and undid the buckles of the girth, flinging it over the saddle and slipping it of gently. She placed it onto a strong fence, that stood to stop people entering the marshes, before she turned t stare at the girl her mouth hanging open. Shock in her face she fumbled around her mouth, as she tried to figure out how to close it again.
"You can fight? Auntie doesn't mind you paractising?" She stuttered looking at the remains of the dummy.

x
x

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ and the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:41 am

Elaina blushed a bit "No, well she doesnt really, aslong as i go in proper cloths and not my silks." she said. SHe looked over to someone pointong at her "Run!". she said, she quickly grabbbed the saddle. She rode Beauty bareback and galloped to the castle, she stopped at the gate in a trot.
(She has a point)
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
(Black Rabbit) Alice + (White Rabbit) Alice <3
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:02 am

Clover rushed shoving the saddle under her arm and vaulting onto the mare at full gallop. At the gate she slowed to a very collected canter, prancing almost in spot as she went. "That was close." She mutted shifting he weight of the saddle slightly so it where more comfortable. "Wait a second." She grabbed her cousins arm arkwardly. "You have to teach me to sword fight. I can shot a bw quiet well but fighting. My dad never would have let me.!"

x
x

the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am

Elaina giggled. "Okay okay..but you have to teach me archery" she said. Sheput the saddleinfront of her so she could ride easily, she entered the stables, "We have to sneak in my room then change, dont tell mother, promise?".
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 am

Clover dismounted, handing the saddle to a stable boy, who hurried off towards a wooden room to clean it. An other stable hand took the mare off to be hosed down and to rest her in her immaculate box . "Of cause I'll teach you." She grinned before pulling her cloaks hood over her face. "Come on I know a secret passage, that leads to the floor below my room. We'll go there. We're less like to be caught that way."

x
x

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:17 am

Elaina nodded and put her cloak on. "Okay, and on the way we can talk about Lord Klive!" she squealed dreamily. She waved to a stable boy who took her horse.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 am

Anastasia finished off her wine and sighed smiling as she finished off her thoughts. She slowly stood holding her stomach thinking it best o have one of the older maids help her with the corset in the morning. She looked around the now mostly empty grand hall before turning and making her way to the stairs. She lifted her skirt as she made her way up the stairs and to the library not wanting to trip on her silks. She smiled as she entered the library and picked up the book she had been reading earlier. She walked out onto the balcony connected to the library and sat on one of the benched opening her book to read.

Alexander blushed rubbing his hands together behind his back. He fidgeted a little more before looking at his feet. "I..I have the whole day free miss. I..I could accompany you. If you do not mind". Alexander wanted to hit himself after talking why would she possibly want him around.
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 am

Clover giggled and took her cousins hand. Together they left the old stables around the corner to a old, half rotten door with a large round door with a iron knocker. Taking hold of the ring she twisted it and let herself in, dragging her cousin behind her. Behind the door a spiral stair case stood. "After you, then we can go get those nice warm cookies."

Cilla smiled and nodded holding out her arm; "Of cause...Umm.. maybe you could ...err... tell me about myse- I mean yourself?" The girl blushed and let her head shrink down to her shoulders. She felt so nervous. After all he was a squire, she was a serving girl. A serving girl!

x
x

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:59 pm

elaina saw the spiral of stairs. She looked around and quickly went down "Oh yes that delicious....-ehem , dont you think Lord Klive is just ... amazing? he is so handsome!". She went down slower.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me