Fifth wave roleplay: closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fifth wave roleplay: closed

Postby Ascende superius » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Abbigail giggled as she was picked up and spun around. Once placed down the room spun for a second but she just grinned and giggled.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:05 pm

When did blankets come into this?)

Tommo hummed. "I think chase had found her.... She seemed pretty calm around him....". Now that tommo knew the secrets about the base that flower told him he couldn't help but wonder something. He strayed from the group and approached chase. "I know what you are" he said with a low growl. "why was my sister so comfortable around you hm? Are you giving in? Straying from your kind?"
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Chase had gone away a little bit, pretending to walk the bunks like a guard. He stopped as Ripper came over. "Well first a thank you would be appropriate, I could've left her out there, alone."he crossed his arms. "Congratulations, you're so smart but don't get cocky, you don't know much. My kind has done nothing for me. And why are you asking me about your sister, ask her, she's the kid." He told him, his voice staying like usual but slightly lowered.

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:17 am

((Idek any more))

Arvis watched Tommo and Chase. He felt awkward. He didn't quite understand what was going on at that point in time.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:54 pm

Tommo growled softly. "because she's lost in her own little world all the time if you haven't noticed. To her, the world isn't ending, everyone's just playing hide and seek. She doesn't get it. So tell me. "

Hollyn nodded and sighed "I don't think they're coming back..... Are they?"

Jazzy held onto arvis' and sang a hollyn song softly on his shoulder as she bobbed her head "Fell for You first day that I met You
Never dreamed that I ever could forget You
But black and white make a mess when it turn to grey"
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Arvis listened to her as he walked behind Tommo. Hed heard this song befire but that was quite a time ago, when life was easy and the world was safe.

Lucian sighed and began to study his hands instead, unable to look her in the eyes. He'd had the feeling before they left that they wouldn't be coming back anytime soon. "I don't think so. " He sighed.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:11 pm

Chase shook his head. "As I said, I don't know. I found her alone then i looked after her that's all." He replied, still keeping a level voice.

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Tommo squinted. "I don't buy it. You're one of them. What did you do to her hm? I find it hard to believe you didn't take advantage of her vulnerability at any point. How can I trust your kind. Did you turn her or something? " He questioned, trying intimidste him. "I swear if you ever hurt her...

Jazzy pulled up her head and looked at arvis' "I'm hungry. Do you have food?"

Hollyn let it sink in and nodded. She had enjoyed seeing jazz , perhaps because seeing something able to be pure in this time made her happy. "they didn't deserve to die...." She said, assuming the worst. "He wasn't her dad but she clearly trusted him like he was. It was all just so.....I don't know. It gave me hope
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Chase huffed a laugh. "Turned her? You don't think I'm a vampire do you? I didn't do anything to her. Like you said she's in her own world, obviously too trusting for her own good. And does it look like I've hurt her. You've been in here, her out there, you don't know what happened. I pretty much saved her but obviously you don't care about that part." He hissed quietly.

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Arvis chuckled befire making sure Tommo was busy. He walked casually over to his bed and pulled a stashed chocolate bar out from under the mattress. He handed it to the girl.

Lucian gave her a ling look, his eyes reflecting kindness but there was something else, an empty darkness that resided deep within. "They're not dead." He said, speaking softly.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me