Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰ (ALWAYS OPEN!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰ (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:31 pm

"Hey, I will we were planning on hitting the town tomorrow, see what there is to do around here that would be fun for a kid. So he won't spend all his time cooped up inside." Jess said looking at Buffy with a shrug. "You know the place right where would you go to have fun if you were a kid?" He asked her.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:56 am

Well not the park...Maybe the zoo, during the day... Buffy thought. “Well we do have a zoo with lots of animals. I’m sure Luke would like that.” She suggested, with a kind smile.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:39 pm

Ember1989 wrote:Well not the park...Maybe the zoo, during the day... Buffy thought. “Well we do have a zoo with lots of animals. I’m sure Luke would like that.” She suggested, with a kind smile.

"Me too, so, the Zoo tomorrow morning?" Jess asked Buffy looking at her curiously.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:43 pm

“Sure. It will be fun. I’ve got nothing going on.” Buffy said Unless demons show up to ruin the fun. No chance of a vampire in daylight...Yeah should be fine. she thought. She was reminded of Angel at the thought. They were like Romeo and Juliet...only Angel was turned to dust...Not a moment went by that she wished there was a safe way to bring Angel back again, maybe without any memory of her.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:41 am

Ember1989 wrote:“Sure. It will be fun. I’ve got nothing going on.” Buffy said Unless demons show up to ruin the fun. No chance of a vampire in daylight...Yeah should be fine. she thought. She was reminded of Angel at the thought. They were like Romeo and Juliet...only Angel was turned to dust...Not a moment went by that she wished there was a safe way to bring Angel back again, maybe without any memory of her.

"Really? Cause I know Luke would love to have you around with us, And he's not the only one who would." Jess said smiling at her.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:35 am

“Well I don’t mind hanging out with you guys either.” Buffy replied smiling. “You and Luke are really fun to hang out with.” She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me