Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Upcoming events: (we will get to these at some point)

Fullmoon.
18%
Holidays (Christmas holidays).
41%
The first Quidditch game will be:
10%
Slytherin vs Gryffindor (it will be held after the Christmas break sometime, maybe).
31%

Total votes : 132

Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. (Accepting)

Postby Snapel » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:48 pm

(I’m sorry it’s been ages since I’ve been here but my life has been an awesome mess recently)

Daunte let her do what she wanted with him, he enjoyed being cuddled up to her like this. He put his arm around her to hold her closer. “This is very nice” he agreed.

“Don’t worry Mari, you still have time, the only reason I’m like this is because my schooling started earlier then it does here” Sveimun said in reply, he didn’t want her to feel bad after what he just told her.
RIP Alan Rickman, know that we all love you and miss you <3ImagePlease cheak out this awsome site
Please click --> http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Padfootlover#0 ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snapel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Tue May 01, 2018 1:43 am

Mari nodded with a frown, picking her speed up slightly. "I suppose..." she murmured giving him a fake smile as she could no longer hide her disappointment. "Still..its a proud accomplishment" she added a few seconds later. When they reached the painting to her common room she saw that it was asleep much like the rest of the castle.
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyPegasus » Thu May 03, 2018 12:14 am

Sarah smiled gently as Daunte seemed to enjoy the cuddling just as much as she did. “So, any plans for after this? I mean, other than classes and such. With winter break rolling up soon.” A blush grew onto the girl’s face as he put his arm around her, pulling her closer. She put her arms around him in return, close to the point on which she was semi on top of him. Her gentle eyes stared into his watching what his next move would be.

(Maybe we should do a skip to winter break? Or at least make an exciting event?)
NerdyPegasus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starstebl1 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:12 am

Full Name: Tiana Amelie Rodriguez
Nicknames: Tiana, Tia, Rodriguez, miss Rodriguez
Looks: brown-green eyes, red hair and tall, muscular figure

Blood Status: pure blood

Year: first
House: Slytherin

Wand Length: 16 c
Wand Wood: mahogany
Wand Core:thestral hair
Wand Flexibility:very flexible

Relationship Status: single
Crush:-

Pet: thestral Lightning (lightning is balc, but has a white star on his head)
Patronus: the she-wolf

Personality:Tiana is brave, loyal and friendly. She protects everyone, even her enemies. She isn't a typical Slytherin

History: Her parents were the most powerful wizards in the world, but one day Voldemort killed them. Tiana (when her parents died she was 2 years old) was saved by Severus Snape. Later she lived with her arrogant and rich aunt.

Dislikes:maths, muggle school
Fears:blood, death, people
Other: she is at the first year, because she lived with aunt and aunt didn't want to let her to go to Hogwarts.
She is fiend of Severus Snape

Full Name:Rean Brian Kanna
Nicknames:Rean, Muggle-Friend
Looks: long black hair and brown eyes, dark skin

Blood Status:half-blood

Year:first
House: Slytherin

Wand Length:11,5 c
Wand Wood: oak
Wand Core:unicorn hair
Wand Flexibility: flexible

Relationship Status: Single
Crush:-

Pet:brown owl named Barn
Patronus: deer

Personality:friendly

History:Rean was born in his father's farm. He grew there and later he started studying in Hogwarts

Dislikes: Malfoys
Fears:darkness
Other:nothing at the moment
starstebl1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snapel » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:29 am

(I was going to suggest a skip to the winter break but as you can see I’ve not been very active lately and I don’t know what to do with this rp anymore, I hate making you guys wait for me but with my life the way it is I don’t have much time to get on anymore)
RIP Alan Rickman, know that we all love you and miss you <3ImagePlease cheak out this awsome site
Please click --> http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Padfootlover#0 ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snapel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me