Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby dream. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:26 am

ThePinkFox wrote:Jaden / Tags: Open
He walked down to the river and sat down on the green grass. He set his food down next to him and began eating.

Ariana / Tags: Open
Ari sat outside the Aphrodite cabin, twirling her hair around her index finger and admiring her reflection in a nearby puddle. She grumbled, not liking to be a lone.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:36 am

Bump)
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:08 pm

Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Dining Pavilion
Tags: Blake

Amber tilted her head to the side. "Yes, I guess It would be called that. My mother had once told me to 'Rattle the stars'." You could rattle the stars," she whispered. "You could do anything, if only you dared. And deep down, you know it, too. That’s what scares you most.” It was true, as a child Hades, she had great power. Well, if she could bring herself to unleash it. But she couldn't. It was too dangerous. She stopped walking and reached out a hand, not completely aware of her actions. But there it was, rising up, her magic, death, crackling in her veins, in her fingertips, the campers around them so much life, and then—
She shoved back. Took the fear and used it like a battering ram inside herself, against the power, shoving it down, down. Her hand dropped as a circle of deadened plants surrounded them. She shook her head and continued walking without meeting Blake's eyes. Now she remembered why she didn't like to be around her siblings. Because the brought out the raw side of her. The part she had tried so hard to hide. Her gaze remained focused on the ground as she silently cursed in her mind. Why was the dining pavilion so far away!

Name: Astraea Verina
Godly Parent: Hebe
Where: Beach
Tags: Daula

Astraea stuck her tongue out at Electra then turned back to Daula. She still kept a hand to her ear, massaging her temple and wincing. "I think I sure did."
Last edited by ThaliaGrace on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Claimed|Tags; Amber

Blake sensed something wrong. She took a sidestep away, trying not to make it obvious of her fear. "U-Um..." She stammered, Tora on the other side of her. Her power stirred, the same sensation she felt when the ground cracked. This time it tried to protect her. It put a crack between her and Amber, though she stuffed her powers in a bag. Once it closed, she stopped. She was arrested in motion, something stirring inside her. "I'm not hungry." She said suddenly, whirling around and bolting away. She tore into the forest and collapsed behind a tree. Tora whimpered, nuzzling her. "I don't know." She sobbed.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snow i » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:29 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Name and Surname:
- Nerida
Nickname?:
- Neri
- looks about late teens anywhere from 17-19
Sexuality:
- Straight
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Word description of appearance:
- Softer version of children of the sea god. She takes after her mother. Long Brown hair, and blue eyes. She has a curvy greek figure and has some muscles in her legs and arms that mark those classic elements of demigod training. Sword fighting, and running away. (just kidding! She doesn't run... Usually)
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Weapon:
- A raw hardwood driftwood stick that she uses like a staff type weapon that also channels her powers. Here are some reference pics (the closest I could get) https://img0.etsystatic.com/122/1/10227 ... 2_5tuu.jpg
https://img1.etsystatic.com/152/1/98526 ... 3_qj01.jpg

Claimed?:
- Technically yes although she knows who her parents are
Godly Parent:
- Heres where it gets a bit different. Her parents are Poseidon and Amphitrite (she's technically a minor goddess who helps train heroes a bit like Chiron).
Cabin:
- Poseidon (counselor)
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Powers:

- She is the goddess of tides and currents so she can control those. They also sometimes tend to follow her mood so if she's not concentrating she can start wild water events based on her emotional levels. She also is able to create little mini pegasi (more like mini dragonfly horses) from sea foam like her father Poseidon though not quite on his scale. Unfortunately, along with all of this power also comes with mortality. Through no accident, Nerida was made mortal, and let's just say she isn't in very good graces with one of her uncles.
Counselor position?:
- Counselor, and also teaches combat in a range of weapons.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Quote:
-"Είμαι της θάλασσας, είμαι η θάλασσα"
'Eímai tis thálassas, eímai i thálassa'

History:
- Nerida is the youngest of Poseidon's immortal children. Some of her siblings include (in order of birth) Triton, Kymopoleia, Mayim, and Nerida. Nerida was closest to her sister Mayim, and she was probably her father's favorite. (daddy's little girl you know?) She just loved the ocean and her home. Nerida, much like the gods to the titans, was thought to be from a new generation that would become more powerful than the gods, that would overthrow them and take their thrones like they had their parents, and as their parents, the Titans, had done to their parents. Even though Nerida was a relatively new goddess (the youngest of Poseidon's immortal children) and in no position to come into any sort of power since she had three immortal siblings in line before her to become rulers of the seas, Zeus (of all people) remembered his own rise to power and feared she meant the same for the gods. That she meant the beginning of their doom. She had already shown strength in her power, nearly equal to her father without the guide of his trident. And so Zeus spread the seed of doubt among the other gods and they held a trial to assess the threat. Despite Poseidon's as well as one other god's protestations, Zeus stripped Nerida of her immortality and flung her from mount Olympus; Literally. To save her life, Poseidon summoned a great wave over Manhattan and caught her as she fell, taking her back to the sea. He used the currents to guide her to safety on the beach of camp half-blood where she would be discovered, and where she would stay, as she had been exiled from mount Olympus, as well as her father's palace, and the ocean where her power would be strongest.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Crush:
- none
Bf/Gf:
- none
Pets?:
- A sea wolf, but that comes later. (plus I have to remember his name cause I forgot it :p)
Other?:
- Even though she is mortal she is still incredibly powerful. All her power remains intact but she doesn't really use it. That's a part of her nature. Her power got her into this mess in the first place, so she doesn't show it off, and she never has.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
I am and always will be, yours truly,snow i

We rode the waves
on Spanish sailing ships,
plundered by
pirates we were
stranded on this
sandy shore
forever to wander,
riding the sea from which
we were born,
we return to wilderness,
We return to wild.
snow i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:44 pm

Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Tags: Astraea

Amber watched her go feeling detached from reality. She told herself she will count to three, and when she’s done, she will move on. One. She pictured Blake walking away, and a shudder ran through her. Two. I heard Blake’s footsteps growing fainter and the murmured reassurance of the wolf behind her. Three. Amber's lips pursed and she walked away from Blake and the forest. The dining pavilion lay directly ahead of her. Her eyes fluttered shut for a moment and she took a deep breath. She was not angry. She was not hurt. She was not saddened. When she opened her eyes again, she morphed her expression into what she knew looked like cheerful freedom. Astraea ran up behind her. "Hello, Lovely and Bright Maiden of the Stars!" At Astraea's reply she did her best to laugh as she knew she was expected to if she wanted to keep up the act. She spun and charged toward the dining area.
(Anyone catch the reference?)

Name: Astraea
Godly Parent: Hebe
Tags: Amber

It had become a joke between the two of them since Amber found that Astraea was the name for the "star bright" goddess transformed into the constellation Virgo. "Hello, Aurea Puella in Media Nocte!" Amber's face lit up as she laughed. Golden girl in the middle of the night. It was perfect for her. She bumped Amber with her elbow. "Race ya!" She ran as fast as she could but the other girl got there sooner. "No fair! Your taller and I'm cursed to be in a child's body for much longer. My legs aren't nearly as long as yours."
Amber flicked her nose. "No excuses!" She headed towards her own table, flicking her hair over her shoulder and waving in a single motion as she did so.
Astraea's hand went self-consciously to her own hair. It was tangled and messy, unlike Amber's perfect, straight hair that never seemed to fly around that much. She put her hand down but not before tucking her hair behind her ear and going to sit down at Hebe's table.

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:18 am

ThePinkFox wrote:
ThePinkFox wrote:Jaden / Tags: Open
He walked down to the river and sat down on the green grass. He set his food down next to him and began eating.

Ariana / Tags: Open
Ari sat outside the Aphrodite cabin, twirling her hair around her index finger and admiring her reflection in a nearby puddle. She grumbled, not liking to be a lone.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:44 am

~Angel Wolf~ wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXKimiko
XXFemale
XX16
XXPoseidon
XXWhere: Dining
XXpavilion
XXTags: Open
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kimiko sighed quietly hearing the sound of the bell. She walked to the dining pavilion quietly keeping her eyes glued to the ground. Once she reached the dining pavilion she sat down at the Poseidon table and quickly started drawing in a notebook she had brought with her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXHitori
XXFemale
XX17
XXKhoine
XXWhere: Dining
XXpavilion
XXTags: Open
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hitori was still mad that her necklace had gone missing. After hearing the bell she made her way to the dining pavilion and once she arrived sat down at the Hermes table. As usually she sat as far as she could from where the others usually sat. She had learned that it was best for her if she didn't look or speak to anyone, although in reality she was actually very lonely. She believed if she stayed away from others she wouldn't get hurt.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snow i » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:26 am

am I accepted or na?)
I am and always will be, yours truly,snow i

We rode the waves
on Spanish sailing ships,
plundered by
pirates we were
stranded on this
sandy shore
forever to wander,
riding the sea from which
we were born,
we return to wilderness,
We return to wild.
snow i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:11 pm

Name: Skyler "Skye" Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus
Tags: Open

"Alright then, see ya," Skye bid him farewell as she started to walk towards the empty Zeus table. The thought of eating alone wasn't especially appealing, but it was most likely much better than having to sit at the ever-crowded Hermes table. With a sigh, she sat down at the table and began to eat.

Name: Mirabelle Everhart
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Tags: Open

Mirabelle nearly swore under her breath when she realised what time it was. "Chiron is going to murder me if he thinks I've been skipping meals again," she muttered. She gave a short wave to Gabriel in farewell as she darted up to the dining pavilion. After choosing something healthy for lunch, she slid into her seat at the Aphrodite table per the usual.

Name: Dara Patel
Godly Parent: Hypnos
Tags: Simon (?)

Dara sprinted to the dining pavilion, eager to get to his table. He found that he had grown quite hungry in the time he'd been with Teddy. When he'd arrived, he grabbed a plate and quickly sacrificed some of the food to his father before seating himself at the Hypnos table. He glanced down the table to see another boy about two years younger than him - Simon, was it? He offered the boy a short wave before digging into his pizza.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me