Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Upcoming events: (we will get to these at some point)

Fullmoon.
18%
Holidays (Christmas holidays).
41%
The first Quidditch game will be:
10%
Slytherin vs Gryffindor (it will be held after the Christmas break sometime, maybe).
31%

Total votes : 132

Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. (Accepting)

Postby Snapel » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:29 am

(Accepted both of you, I'll add you to the front when I get a chance next, might be a while).
RIP Alan Rickman, know that we all love you and miss you <3ImagePlease cheak out this awsome site
Please click --> http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Padfootlover#0 ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snapel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:30 am

Thanks! So what's happening rn?))
☾ - ɪɴᴛᴘ - ᴠɪʀɢᴏ - ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ - sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ - sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ - sᴏɴɢ ᴏᴛᴅ:
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:31 am

kitty081802 wrote:

Ater Yaxley | 16 | Hufflepuff | The halls
| Davina |
| Form|

He smiled "Yes, I'm heading there now. I have a lot of studying to do he said softly, he held out a hand and smiled "Ladies first" he said politely

Davina smiled, relaxing a bit as Ater spoke, "Why thank you good sir." She teased, giving him a mock curtsey before leading the way to the library. She brushed aside Ater's strange behavior from before, everyone had their bad days after all, even Hufflepuffs.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snapel » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:33 am

(Nothing much really,I think everyone is doing their own thing)
RIP Alan Rickman, know that we all love you and miss you <3ImagePlease cheak out this awsome site
Please click --> http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Padfootlover#0 ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snapel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snapel » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:36 am

Snapel wrote:
Horse00636 wrote:"Yeah, each has its ups and downs." Sarah grinned, finishing her butterbeer. "Sooo what else are we going to do at your house? Im really excited, so sorry if it being annoying!"

(Accepted)

Daunte
"Whatever you'd like Sarah, there's very few things that I actually have planned for the holidays" he said in reply.

(Just gonna bump this for Horse while I'm here)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snapel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Cordelia Rowan | Female | 12 | Tags: Open | Gryffindor
Cordelia sat in the Gryffindor common room curled up on an armchair by the fire eating candy from a plastic bag filled with various sweets from Honeydukes. She was reading "Hogwarts A History" and studying for her upcoming History of Magic test. Her eyes became droopy and tired as she knew she'd rather read something more interesting.

Redd Calcifer | Female | 12 | Tags: Open | Gryffindor
She made her way down the marble staircases, clutching a notebook in her hand and a chocolate frog box. She approached the end of the stairs and opened up the chocolate frog box, catching the treat before it escaped and popped it in her mouth. Redd then opened her notebook, took out a quill, and started jotting something down as she ate her frog.

Penelope Peregrine | Female | 12 | Tags: Open | Slytherin
"Stupid teachers. When will they realize I'm better than this dumb school?" Scowled Penelope as she sauntered out of her Charms class. She stuffed her hands into the pockets of her robes and walked down the corridor. Suddenly, a Ravenclaw girl bumped into her. "Hey watch it you brat!" She shouted and kept walking with a slightly more irritated look on her face.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Immortalized_In_Art » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:02 pm

The red-headed girl had been just walking down from her Potions class with her head down when she noticed someone, and had accidentally bumped into them, sending her school bag and everything in it sprawling out onto the floor. She was about to begin a slightly startled, but sincere apology when the words "Hey, watch it you brat!" came out of the other female's mouth. She whipped around, her braided hair flapping against her face as she balled her hands into fists. "Well I was gonna say sorry, but I don't feel the part," she retorted, slipping her books quickly and neatly back into her bad before pulling her wand out and doing a quick little charm to clean up the ink bottles that had shattered onto the campus floor. Tris sighed quietly, "I swear, some people..." Slinging her leather messenger bag over her shoulder once more, she started down the corridor, only to find Redd blocking the way. She gently nudged her aside and began to trudge up to the Ravenclaw tower, thankful to have a free period in the day where she didn't have to be around other students.
Immortalized_In_Art

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:16 pm

Professor David Knight
"No one is truly bad."

The young professor then leaned against his desk after his Charms class let out. "Can't please everyone, David." He mumbled to himself as he then turned around and sat behind his desk, starting to sort through some papers. Not everyone truly liked that he was a professor, seeing as he was Muggle-Born and seeing that families like the Blacks and Malfoys disapproves of his kind, especially if their kids are learning from one.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:32 pm

Peridon't wrote:
Cordelia Rowan | Female | 12 | Tags: Open | Gryffindor
Cordelia sat in the Gryffindor common room curled up on an armchair by the fire eating candy from a plastic bag filled with various sweets from Honeydukes. She was reading "Hogwarts A History" and studying for her upcoming History of Magic test. Her eyes became droopy and tired as she knew she'd rather read something more interesting.

Redd Calcifer | Female | 12 | Tags: Open | Gryffindor
A girl from Ravenclaw had pushed her slightly and she looked up to see Tris from Ravenclaw marching up the stairs with a somewhat annoyed look on her face. "Yeesh. What's her problem?" Redd raised an eyebrow and kept crunching her chocolate. She continued scribbling in her book.

Penelope Peregrine | Female | 12 | Tags: Open | Slytherin
"Clumsy kids, mud blood teachers? What's next? A troll as headmaster?" Snarled Penelope as she trotted with her palms in fists in her robe pockets. She realized she had some spare time before her next class so she decided to hang around campus. She leaned against a wall and picked at her nails, casually loitering.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me