This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:49 am

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • ember, marilious, zarogrem

Marrowbone and Dardee were so busy making sure that they weren't being followed that they hadn't noticed the hunter and his Skrill. It was only when the Boneknapper turned his head in their direction that he realized how close they were getting.

With a startled roar, Marrowbone abruptly changed course, almost sending Dardee flying off his back. Dardee leaned forward, clutching tightly to one of Marrowbone's spines as he spiraled upwards, halting in midair to assess the threat.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:22 am

Alexis / Lightningstrike
She understood, her parents might start to get worried, too. "Oh, okay. Me and Lightningstrike probably should go, too."

Lightningstrike / Alexis
She smiled as her friend answered, seeming energetic. "Nothing much, but maybe we can hang out again later!" She replied, her eyes glowing with happiness.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:35 am

( Ember, Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella, Toothless are tagged here)

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella,Toothless|

Marilious thought the boneknapper was going to run into him, he arched his dragon back. The Boneknapper swooped upward. For a split second he thought he saw a girl on the dragon *why is toothless against a other dragon rider? she must be a HUNTER!* He quickly followed her. He was coming straight towards her dragon. ''keep going Zarogrem!!!" he yelled. he crashed into the Boneknapper. He was not planing to fall, but one of Zarogrem's chains got tangled in the tail of the Boneknapper. they all went crashing to the ground.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella|

Zarogrem was annoyed at the dragon and when Marilious told him to bash into the boneknapper, he gladly did so. But one of his chains got tangled in the tail of the kidnapper. he struggled to release it, but they all started to fall.

(ThePinkFox i will respond after every body else does<3)

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:17 am

"Nice to meet you." Sirene said

"It's okay. Not everyone likes the same things." Raya told Stormchaser.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 am

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron took some kelp. he stuck it in his pouch for a second and brought it out. it was cooked. he ate it. it tasted like plants and fish. it was good. he smiled at Morlil, ''that was great!'' it really was great. Benron was hungry and the kelp reminded him that he was. He stuffed a lot of kelp into his bag to get toasted.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Shelltoe jumped back over to the other dragons. Nettal turned back to Raya and Alexis. ''Im glad Shelltoes ok with washing. well, my dad is going to start to get worried. its quite dark, and I myself haven't done my chores.'' then she turned to Benron, who had stuffed his face with roasted kelp. Then she turned back to Raya. ''um, Raya, do you want us to take you back to your home?'' she was kind of reluctant, not knowing that much of Raya.

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe answerd, running to Sirene and putting his wing over her ''I met Sirene'' then running to Morlil and putting his wing over him '' I met Morlil'' then he ran to Raya and Stormchaser putting his wing over them ''And I met Raya and Stormchaser. And what have you been up to?'' he asked folding his wing back to his side.

-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:23 am

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • ember, marilious, zarogrem

Marrowbone and Dardee braced themselves for impact when the Skrill came hurtling towards them, and the Boneknapper lurched backwards with a hostile roar. Marrowbone clawed at the Skrill, trying to push them away. When he felt a tug on his tail, he growled as he fought to stay in the air.

When they began to fall, Dardee clutched at her dragon's back in desperation, but went careening off of his side when they hit the ground with a "CRASH". They both laid in the dirt for a moment, dazed, before Dardee found the strength to pull herself up. Though her bad shoulder throbbed painfully from the crash, she pulled out her dagger and stumbled over to Marrowbone's tail, beginning to hack at the chains to free him.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:25 am

"Sure." Raya replied. She then looked at Stormchaser. "You can come along if you want. I wouldn't mind the company." She added. She's lived alone for a few years, and had quickly grown attached to the Skrill.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:31 am

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

"Oh yes, that one gets herself into a whole mess of trouble on a daily basis," Gunborg replied with a touch of humour.
"I keep her under control," Tarben said indignantly, crossing his arms with an amused expression. "For the most part."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Open

Though frustrated, Ember dipped her head to Toothless, bidding the Night Fury a silent goodnight. The hunter smell wasn't so close anymore. She followed the other dragons to the stables, where she saw the Death Song and her human from earlier. She also noticed that Tarben's friend Skye was here. Paying them little heed, she found an empty stall nearby and circled inside it, breathing fire around the spot she was going to sleep in.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

"Goodnight," Brenna called over her shoulder to the dragon as she ascended the stairs. She was met by a pleasing, cozy little room. The bed was heaped with furs and situated by the window. There was a desk next to it, and a small table on the other side of the room. An open, empty trunk lay at the foot of the bed, probably for her to put her clothing in - if she had any other than what she was wearing, that was. I'll have to visit the tailor's shop in the morning, she reckoned, taking a seat on the chair by the table. She pulled off her boots and socks, leaving them by the stairs going down. Her cloak and overdress swiftly followed, until she was merely clad in her underdress. Once this was done, Brenna crawled into bed beneath the furs.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

Stormchaser warbled in assent, following close behind Raya to show that he wanted to stay with her.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

"Thank you," Magna said to the Stormcutter, smiling. She looked around on the ground for a bit before her green eyes settled on a long stick. She picked up the stick, which was still a bit wet from the previous rainstorm, and speared a couple of fish from the pile. "Do you mind roasting these for me?" she asked kindly, holding the skewered fish in front of the dragon.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:40 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya
Morlil was cheerful when Shelltoe had put his wing over him. He gave a happy grunt. Benron seemed to be enjoying the kelp, roasting it with the heat of his fireworms. Clever.. he thought. It sure was getting dark after all, Morlil plopped down with a yawn, staring up at the sky. The sun slowly was disappearing behind the sea. When Morlil was young, a dragon told him when its night, the sun falls into the ocean and loses its bright glow, making it dark. When it was morning the sun came out of the water and regained its glow. He still believed the old tale. Morlil decided that he'd wait until everyone was gone before he set out to ocean.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
Oracle exchanged a smile with the Wooly Howl. "Your scales are really nice too, they sure did look like fur from afar" Oracle smiled. Icewing probably had to get used to his surroundings too, so Oracle looked around, peering as far as she could into the empty forest. Oracle followed Icewing, staying right on the dragon's tail. Icewing sure did look a bit woozy he thought, focused on his every move.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:46 am

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella,Toothless|

Marilious had jumped off his dragon during the fall to prevent them from falling on top him. As they hit the grown, Marilious grabbed onto one of the dragons wings to prevent him from crashing. he landed quite gracefully. looked around his head a little dissy from the fall. he then saw the girl and crept up to her back side. and pulled his sword. putting it up to her back '' now tell me rider, what where you doing in that academy?

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella|

Zarogrem was scratched and in pain at the fall. A girl appeared to be helping him,*thank you for getting me untied* as she was getting the chain lose.

-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me