Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby InsidiousFlair » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:23 pm

Evangeline Octavia Rose | Female | Gryffindor | 5th Year | Seeker/Captain | Gryffindor Common Room | Tags: Open

Evangeline slid off of the side of her bed, managing to slowly redress herself in her robes for the coming school day. She sighed; the night of exploring had exhausted her. Nonetheless, she found it worth it- this way, she could learn nearly anything. However, this was not the time for such thinking. She thought through her schedule- yes, in total, she would have Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures, and Muggle Studies. Not all in one day, thankfully, and at least she was looking forward to Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Care of Magical Creatures. Or... well, who was she kidding? The only class she did not want to take this year was History of Magic. She groaned slightly- the O.W.L.s would be this year, which would, in turn, determine her N.E.W.T. classes of the next years, and then determine what jobs she could have as an adult.
Feeling that this was too much to dwell on in the early morning, she wandered out into the common room, settling herself on a cushion as she fed Maxon his cat food.

Vincent Maverick Drake | Male | Slytherin | 6th Year | Slytherin Common Room | Tags: Open

Vincent woke with a start, a nightmare shaking him quickly to consciousness. Oh, no, it was real, too. It was the first day of instruction. And the first day of his N.E.W.T.-level classes. He rose quietly and stepped from his bed, changing into his Slytherin robes. He sullenly plodded off into the common room, then seated himself in a somewhat secluded section, browsing over the list of subjects he would be working in this year.

Hello, I'm Rose! I am also sometimes called Red.
Feel free to refer to me as either, or my user.
I love to roleplay, but I am rather busy. <3 <3

(FIRE-)───────────
BLOW A KISS)───────────────
─────────────(TO THE CROWD-

|Gryffindor|Neutral good|INFP|Scorpio|She/her|
|D&D - Bard|Dancing|Singing|Likes bread|<3|
|I'm in love with the way the fire dances|

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Warriors RP // music: // link
link // link // ©

InsidiousFlair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:22 pm

Amelia Scamander/ Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/ Headmasters office / Tags: Both Charlies, Prof, Byrne, Headmaster, Ginny
'' My suitcase is in my dorm Headmaster, Tucked under the bed.. Please.. there the last thing I have of my great grandfather.. '' Amelia was on the urge if tears, Charlie comforted her. I understand its against school rules.. but .. Look I have a better idea!'' Amelia reached for her wand and put it to her head...
Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Headmasters office/ Tags: other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny, Headmaster, Prof. Byrne.
'' AMELIA DON'T!'' Charlie reached for her wand but she slapped his arm playfully, Charlie looked at her confused..
Amelia Scamander/ Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/ Headmasters office/ Tags: Both Charlies, Ginny, Headmaster, Prof.Byrne /
'' Relax Charlie! I'm taking a memory?!'' Amelia went over to a sink-like thing in the corner. She took out a silvery mist from her tempel and placed it into the [censored]. '' Please join me everyone..'' when everyone came over they put there heads in.... The memory
First adventure..
''Grandpa .. well great grandpa. I'm scared..'' Amelia was 7 in this memory.. '' Are you sure we will be able to come back out?'' It looked as if Amelia was going into her Great grandfathers case for the 1st time.
' I'm positive Amelia, please just trust me?' Newts voice was soft and caring.
'' Okay.. '' Amelia jumped in, after followed Newt..
There were nifflers, Dungbeetles ,Thestrels, and more running around. Then something caught her eye..
'' Whats that? '' Amelia said pointing to a big leopard like creature.
' Thats a Nundu Amelia, ferocious .. but kind when they are tamed. I am going to leave Lulu in my will for you..'
'' Don't forget your journal well you have everything written down!'' Amelia said with a smile.
' Hehe I won't..'
* ends*
Charlie Crimson/Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/ Headmasters office/ Tags: ( above)
'' Wow..'' He was on the urge of tears..
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:01 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ third year/gryffindor/headmaster's office/ tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

" Sir, you can't expell Amelia. She's a great student and I'm sure she'll promise to keep the suitcase in here," Ginny frantically spoke. The last thing she wanted was to lose her only friend. When she looked towards her brother all he looked like was lost in thought.

Charlie Dragonheart/ fifth year/Slytherin/headmaster's office/tags: other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny and Prof. Byrne

" What's the punishment?" he asked. He wanted to get this over and done with so he could go back to his dormitory. Charlie Crimson was silently crying when he glanced in his direction. His face was nearly was red as his face. He didn't want to get caught because of what he was doing...
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:11 pm

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Headmasters office/ Tags: Ginny, both charlies , headmaster and prof. byrne
She looked over at Ginny , she was happy she had finally made a friend in Hogwarts.. Amelia looked at Charlie Crimson and comforted him, Charlie Crimson was next to Ginny.. when Amelia sat down next to Ginny she whispered in her ear... No one else saw it..
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:53 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Gryffindor Common Room|Tags: Open|

Sydney trudged down the stairs to the Gryffindor common room, barely keeping her eyes open. She nearly collapsed into one of the plush chairs, casting a glance at the clock. She was actually okay on time, for once - breakfast wouldn't be starting for at least another fifteen minutes, by her calculations. In an effort to keep from falling asleep again, the petite girl removed her sketchbook from her satchel and started to ink in the head of the lion she'd drawn the previous night.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Kitchen Corridor|Tags: Zoe|

Killian decided to head to the kitchens - he was starving, and to his dismay, he had a lot more time before breakfast than he'd originally thought. "Stupid broken clock," he muttered under his breath. Well, now that he knew it was broken, a simple reparo would probably do the trick. His mind drifted back to food as he entered the common room. Maybe a snack and some friendly conversation with the house-elves would take the edge off. He glanced around for any fellow Slytherins who may want to join him before he headed out of the Slytherin common room.
One flight of stairs and a mishap with the moving staircases later, he was standing near the painting of fruit that concealed the entrance to the kitchens. He couldn't help but notice the first year he'd interacted with on the train perusing the various paintings in the hall. "Admiring the artwork?" he inquired, though he had a sneaking suspicion that she was after the same thing he was.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Hufflepuff Common Room|Tags: Nat|

Jackie watched with interest as the kitten approached Shelby. Shelby cocked her head curiously, giving a soft 'caw' as she fluttered her wings and hopped closer to investigate the small fuzzy creature.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Headmaster's Office|Tags: Charlie, Charlie, Amelia, Ginny, Headmaster|

"That suitcase cannot stay on school grounds," the Headmaster stated firmly, much to Beatrice's approval. "I won't expel you, but I am obligated to report the existance of the suitcase and the creatures within to the Ministry for Magic."
"What!?" Beatrice exclaimed. She'd known of students who'd been expelled for less. "But they put the entire student body in danger! Those creatures -" she was cut off by a steely glare from the Headmaster.
"That's quite enough, Professor. It is my decision to make." Beatrice's eyes narrowed as she reluctantly closed her mouth. "Mr. Scamander himself stated in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them that there is no known way to tame a Nundu," the Headmaster continued. "The Ministry for Magic classifies them under XXXXX - known wizard killer and impossible to train or domesticate. I don't know how you or Newt subdued that beast, but it cannot remain here. I will let the Ministry decided what to do with the suitcase - for now, you must leave it with me or face total expulsion." He turned back to the rest of the students. "And you'll all have detention for a month, except Miss Scamander - yours is extended to three months due to your dangerous activities. The detention will be served with Professor Byrne." The Headmaster dipped their head graciously to Beatrice as a tiny pleased smile began to tug at the corners of her lips.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:02 am

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ hufflepuff/ Headmasters office/ Tags: Prof. Byrne, Headmaster, Both Charlies, And Ginny..
'' But sir.. some creatures in there could protect Hogwarts? For example, my thunder-'' She stopped because she realised.. something. '' Sir.. Could the key keeper take care of some of my creatures? The less dangerous ones, like my Occamy? I could always keep the Occamy in a little vivarium like my bearded dragons one? I partly guess you know about Occamy, And my Bowtruckle he could stay in my pocket in my shirt? Amelia went over what she said in her mind, she sounded insane!
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:27 am

Sydney trudged down the stairs to the Gryffindor common room, barely keeping her eyes open. She nearly collapsed into one of the plush chairs, casting a glance at the clock. She was actually okay on time, for once - breakfast wouldn't be starting for at least another fifteen minutes, by her calculations. In an effort to keep from falling asleep again, the petite girl removed her sketchbook from her satchel and started to ink in the head of the lion she'd drawn the previous night.

Killian decided to head to the kitchens - he was starving, and to his dismay, he had a lot more time before breakfast than he'd originally thought. "Stupid broken clock," he muttered under his breath. Well, now that he knew it was broken, a simple reparo would probably do the trick. His mind drifted back to food as he entered the common room. Maybe a snack and some friendly conversation with the house-elves would take the edge off. He glanced around for any fellow Slytherins who may want to join him before he headed out of the Slytherin common room.
One flight of stairs and a mishap with the moving staircases later, he was standing near the painting of fruit that concealed the entrance to the kitchens. He couldn't help but notice the first year he'd interacted with on the train perusing the various paintings in the hall. "Admiring the artwork?" he inquired, though he had a sneaking suspicion that she was after the same thing he was.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Hufflepuff Common Room|Tags: Nat|

Jackie watched with interest as the kitten approached Shelby. Shelby cocked her head curiously, giving a soft 'caw' as she fluttered her wings and hopped closer to investigate the small fuzzy creature.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Headmaster's Office|Tags: Charlie, Charlie, Amelia, Ginny, Headmaster|

Beatrice watched as the Headmaster seemed to consider Amelia's offer. "Bowtruckles are classified as XX; I would say it would be alright to have them on Hogwarts grounds. Occamies, however, have only been permitted on school grounds if handled by a professional. They are classified as XXXX - your Occamy will have to go to the Ministry as well."
Beatrice inclined her head in a pleased manner, showing her agreement with what the Headmaster said.
"If you've got any Billywigs, Demiguises, Thunderbirds, Erumpents, or any other kind of dangerous or endangered beasts inside that suitcase, they will also have to go. Diricawls, Bowtruckles, or Grindylows, on the other hand, would be alright to keep if and only if you have the time to care for them. Otherwise, they could be released back to their natural habitats. I expect the Ministry should be here on the morrow to deal with the contents of that case, of which I will speak further with them concerning the issue."

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:55 am

'' Okay headmaster.. I also have a Crup, He is no harm to students infact he is soo sweet! Great company as well. There not dangerous and may I speak to you in private Headmaster?'' Amelia hoped they wouldn't kill Lulu, she was one of the last things she had left of Newt, she knew one thing for sure, if the ministry tried to kill Lulu, Amelia wouldn't b able to control her self..
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:41 am

"A Crup shouldn't be at issue, if you've followed the law and docked its tail," the Headmaster replied. Beatrice nodded in accord; Amelia wasn't the first student to own a Crup at Hogwarts. When the young Hufflepuff asked to speak to the Headmaster in private, Beatrice emitted a small huff. She was rewarded by an eyebrow-raise from the Headmaster, who quickly shooed the other three students from the office. "You three are free to go," the Headmaster commented.
"Don't forget to report to my classroom for detention after classes are finished," Beatrice reminded them.
"You too, Professor Byrne. Out."
Beatrice affixed the Headmaster with a scathing look before stalking out of the room. She experienced a moment of panic when she haphazardly glanced out a window, but her exterior remained calm and collected. She could make out some of the conversation between Amelia and the Headmaster through the wooden door to the office, but not a lot of it.
"So," the Headmaster started. "Why do you wish to speak with me in private?"
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:50 am

Minty| 15| Slytherin
Elena waited by the headmaster's office to see if her parents broke out.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me