ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:43 pm

Optimus Prime-_Autobot Base-_Open

The Prime looked around, finding it quiet which was quite a rarity.
Optimus thought of Ratchet, as he often found himself doing.
Wondering where his old friend was, he knew that he couldn't be one with the All spark, he'd have felt it.
He caught slight movement in the corner of his optic and saw Blades looking glum.
The Prime knew that if anyone else was taking losses hard then it would be the young Rescue Bot.
Optimus made his way over to him.
"Blades." He regarded him with a nod of his helm.

Kade Burns-_Cave in forest-_Tags; Heatwave

Kade woke with a start when his alarm on his watch went off.
He sat up too fast and hit his head on the cave ceiling, cursing.
He'd become a light sleeper in the past few months of evading human authorities for harboring a wrongly wanted Transformer.
Heatwave had been badly wounded and they'd found a cave in a dense forest that had been a last resort.
It was big at the front but narrowed down to the end so Kade slept right at the back.
Sunlight filtered through the trees and allowed the cave a dim light.
The fire Bot was sat against a wall a short distance away from the mouth of the cave, his optics were shut and his breathing was raspy.
"Heatwave?" Kade said loud enough to be heard but quiet enough not to wake him.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ɴᴇᴡ&ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Springtalon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:02 am

Knock Out | Mech | Autobot | Medic | Tags: Lysandra

As the femme walked through, talking about her attacked, Knock Out followed, trying to remember the con's he patched up before defecting to the Autobots. He rolled his eyes slightly at the phrase 'knocked out', having heard enough jokes about his name that honestly he didn't care if it was Megatron or Optimus Prime making them at this point. While she finished, he began to look her over, using one of the machines to scan her internals. When she was done talking, he began to answer In order, Good thing you didn't transform, you've got some minor internal damage to your T-Cog, but any transformations would have slagged it beyond repair. I don't remember any Decepticons matching your descriptions, you're an Autobot, for them that's reason enough, and if you didn't see them when you regained consciousness, then they are probably still online. He went over to one of the shelving units and took out some equipment While you were unconscious, your automatic healing process already began, and it should finish within two weeks, or I can preform surgery if you like to speed up the T-Cog, and you'll be transforming tomorrow, and done limping in about a week, IF you don't over-exert yourself he gave her a pointed glare So that means no missions for a few days

Stinger | Mech | Decepticon | Scout | Tags: Nessimira

Stinger followed her gaze, and tilted his helm at the sight of an equine-former Curious... he said quietly I had thought all remaining Equine-Formers to be of Autobot allegiance he pulled up a tracker on his processor, and noddedI also am reading two decepticon signals

Blades | Mech | Autobot | Scout | Tags: Optimus

Blades jumped slightly when someone spoke his name. Whipping around with large optics, he relaxed when he saw who it was O...Optimus! He stammered S..sorry sir, I..I didn't see you his rotors flicked slightly, and he rubbed the back of his helm nervously um...did you want me to do something...sir?

Dani Burns | Female | Autobots | Human | Tags: Mach Kick

Dani nodded slowly, trying to understand what he was saying Well, if she has a sparkling...those are like Cybertronian babies right? If she has one, maybe it's too young to pick it's faction, and you could save it from the cons! she frowned Only problem would be distracting the mom...unless of course it's already willingly chosen, but if she's guarding it so fiercly, then maybe it's still young enough to be...I don't know, imprinted on the bots?
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:21 am

Optimus Prime-_Autobot-_Base-_Tags; Blades

"At ease, Autobot." Optimus told Blades, sensing and seeing his alarm and sudden alertness.
"There is nothing of your concern for the time being." The Prime folded his arms and glanced around before looking back to Blades.
"Do you...wish to talk?" he asked carefully, not wishing to cause him discomfort.
But it was plain to see that the younger mech was troubled.
And that troubled Optimus.

Heatwave-_Cave in forest-_Tags; Kade

The red mech's yellow/red optics opened but they were faded as he looked down at Kade.
"Morning, snoring beauty." he said and cringed at his own voice, it sounded like someone scraping on a bunch of tin cans.
Talking set off his coughing so he tried to avoid it.
"Me snoring? have you heard you?! I can't believe you don't wake yourself." Kade argued with no humour in his tone whatsoever.
Heatwave felt something wet under his servo and realised it was coming from a bullet hole in the vents lining where a humans ribs would be.
Kade's eyes widened as he saw.
"Kade-" Heatwave tried but he ended up having a coughing fit, giving out all the malicious grinding and scrunching of his gears as he did.

Kade Burns-_Cave in forest-_Tags; Heatwave

Kade shredded a piece of his shirt and stuffed it in the hole and Heatwave held it in place as he recovered.
The mech felt hot enough to the touch to cook an egg.
"We can't carry on like this!" Kade ran a hand through his dirty ginger hair, his stomach in knots over seeing his partner like this.
Heatwave looked at him as if to say 'no scrap, we can't'
Kade took a deep breath and walked to the mouth of the cave.
"I'm getting you some water, your temperature 's too high." Kade put his boots on and found a black hoodie in his bag of stuff that he'd managed to save before they left.
Kade grabbed a bucket and went out to the stream, which was right outside.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Mach Kick

"actually stealing a child is wrong and I don't condone it under any circumstance and plus Equines don't steal other equines foals. It's a horrible thing to do since it's especially traumatic on the sparkling, I just don't agree with going around stealing sparklings you know. Yes they are rare yes they are young cybertronians but does that give us a right to steal them from their parents absolutely not. If you wouldn't steal a young human from it's parents than why would you steal a sparkling," Mach Kick said he did not like the idea of trying to steal a mare's foal

Nessimira

"I think the second is Stampede he's as old as my father and considers himself my quote caretaker as he was when I was a sparkling but now he's just a nuisance cause he's over protective." She said glancing to the side of cliff he was climbing up on and noticing that the former beastcon was pulling himself up on top of the cliff and seemed to just collapse rather exhaustively. "I had heard a rumor when I was younger that there was a specific type of equine former that was only found in the decepticon ranks I think they called them Nightmare horses because many of them had the most intimidating looks they could get. I think the best way to deal with her is to offer her food since her species if fight or flight it might be easier to calm her with an energon cube or two." She said

((I are sick excuse the lack of posts))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Lysandra | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Knockout

The femme saw his obvious ire when she accidentally used the term "knocked out" and she winced, "I am really sorry I said that, I never meant any harm by saying it, it's just out of habit." She said as she shifted from where she sat and when he began talking she nodded. "Then I shouldn't have transformed back into this form, and alright thank you for telling me what you could about about them." She said with a sigh and she tilted her helm a little. "I thought I was in far worse condition, I know I am cut up pretty badly but I didn't think my T-Cog was bad off." She said and narrowed her optics a little at the thought of no missions and she vented a sigh, she hoped she would be able to at least get out of the base, she didn't like being confined at the base, she didn't like being cooped up somewhere she couldn't stretch her legs. She thought over his offer of performing surgery, she didn't really trust him too much even though he was now an Autobot but she made up her mind, "Why not? I can't stand being cooped for two weeks, it would drive me insane. Thank you for helping me." She didn't think he got thanked often due to his past and how many of the others didn't like him.

σptιmus primє wrote:
Nightrider | femme | decepticon | soldier | tags: Sparkblitz, Skyfall

Night looked at Skyfall with gratitude and nodded, "Thank you, you don't have to do this at all, I don't want to risk you losing your rank. I-I can probably just say we were ambushed by a group of scouts and a few soldiers, it would seem plausible." She said meekly as she tried to stay alert and keep herself from upright and from swaying. She looked at her and nodded, "Understood. We will get going and wait for a medic. Thank you again, I owe you my life." She said with all honesty and stayed by Sparkblitz's side, willing to help him in anyway possible.

[ for Lieutenant Sparks ]

σptιmus primє wrote:
Pathfinder | mech | autobot | scout | tags: Shocklift

Pathfinder didn't move, if anything he was more suspicious of her."I don't believe I've seen you before." He said as he studied her, he knew he hadn't seen her before while being on Earth. With the odd energy that fluctuated randomly and weird occurrences both the Autobots and Decepticons were tense and ready to fight, and the smallest thing could set off a huge chain reaction and another war would break out. When she said she didn't have to explain herself he tensed slightly as she waved him off. "How do I know you're not lying? With both factions on edge I wouldn't be surprised if the 'Cons sent over a spy to see what was going on." He challenged subtly as he shifted on his peds. When she sneered and asked who he was in a rude manner he felt his patience beginning to wear thin, and that didn't happen often or so quickly unless Lysandra was bugging him. "Mind yourself, impudence and lack of manners isn't tolerated here, and I doubt anyone would like it." He said smoothly at her retort with an irritated look of his own on his faceplates.

[ for Sᴜʙ-Zᴇʀᴏ ]

σptιmus primє wrote:
Fleetfoot | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Jolt

Fleetfoot glared at him and jumped slightly when the energy was transferred to her and her wounds healed. She shifted on her peds and mumbled her thanks and she tilted her helm slightly, the movement purely lupine, "What do you mean? My alt mode is mainly used for scouting and long distance traveling, though it could be helpful in combat sometimes." She said in an irritated tone and watched him take care of the last Vehicon and raised her optic ridges in slight surprise. When he ordered her to go to base she narrowed her optics with a challenging look before transforming into her wolf alt mode. She snarled and bared her denta at him and fluffed up the plates along her spine in anger and irritation before turning and running off, in the opposite direction of the base out of stubbornness. She didn't care about what he said and she didn't take orders like that kindly. So what she acted out of impulse and struck him? It's not like she could help it, it just... happened, she did feel a little guilty though. She continued to run, wanting to get away from the mess and him so she could be at peace. She soon heard the sound of a vehicle following and she flicked her finials back in ire and sped up to try and lose him, but she knew she couldn't easily so she skidded to a harsh halt and turned around and trotted away, hoping he would give up.

[ for White Eagle ]

σptιmus primє wrote:
Talon | mech | decepticon | assassin | tags: Nazir

Talon grumbled and he walked back over and plopped down to sit and looked away. He didn't like dealing with medics and it didn't matter who but he just didn't like being the patient, he wasn't fond of being fixed either. He made sure to keep his leg accessible and he let his tail dangle over the opposite end of the table that Nazir was standing at. He was lucky he didn't bite him or hit him with his tail. He would've accidentally injected his poison and had to quickly give him the antidote, but he would've still gotten his aft kicked for doing that. He growled softly when his leg was touched but clenched his denta and hunched his shoulders with a scowl, the canine obviously not thrilled with the procedure.

[ for Fateless One ]

[ I finally got around to make Talon's picture, I started late at night and am quite proud of him. c: sorry for crappy photo, it was hard to get decent light, unless I do it now in my class. :/ ]
Last edited by little_light on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Kade-_Forest-_Tags;Heatwave/open

He filled the bucket as much as he could and when he brought it back he threw it at Heatwave and repeated the process a few more times.
It cooled him some and that was something at least.
"Thanks..." Heatwave rasped but Kade knew that water wasn't what he really needed.
"I have to do it today, Heatwave.
We can't keep putting it off." he said to him.
He saw the stress in Heatwave's faceplate.
"No!...you can't... too dangerous." he argued and starting having another coughing fit.
"I wasn't asking permission! look at yourself!" Kade looked away and clenched his jaw until he finished coughing.
"I can't... " Kade's voice came back broken and he put a fist to his mouth, feeling tears sting his eyes.
"I won't lose you too." He grabbed Dani's old parachute that he'd been using as a blanket, tying it around him like a sash.
"Kade!" Heatwave tried but Kade carried on and out of the cave.

Ratchet-_Autobot-_Somewhere in remote Canada-_Tags; Blazen

"-_This is Ratchet, does anyone read me?! anyone at all would suffice!_-" the old Medic exclaimed a little wildly out of pure desperation.
He had been scattered from the rest of the team in a battle against Decepticons.
He had aimed to ground bridge himself to aid team Prime when something corrupted the coordinates, causing the portal to fling him into Canada, a whole different country to where he had been set to go.
Now here he was.
Cold, exercising a new level of tiredness and absolutely in no mood for the frolicking of childish youths.
Ratchet felt something suddenly hit him square in the back, sending a freezing cold slushy trail down his plating.
Ratchet turned his helm, his faceplate wearing a murderous expression as he pinned his optics on the shiny oversized tin can.
"Blazen, you would be of more use to me if you were a paperclip right now other than this great Archer that you claim to be." he said in a threatening tone as he knelt in the snow over a contraption he had been working on for some time now.
"In fact, why don't you come over here so I can take you apart and bend you into something of actual use." he seethed, turning back to his work.
None of the comm links had been working and it had been established that somewhere in the country was a Decepticon frequency scrambler.
But Ratchet had a plan to outwit the dimwits, if Blazen allowed him some peace.

Blazen-_Autobot-_Somewhere in remote Canada-_Tags; Ratchet

the wrong side of the igloo this morning." Blazen winced, still grinning as Ratchet threatened him.
"Sounds fun, we should try that." he responded but Ratchet didn't care about fun.
"For your information, I have not been in stasis for long enough to cause myself great risks of malfunction due to these conditions.
This project is of utmost importance." Ratchet babbled on as Blazen rolled his optics and kicked at the snow.
"I slept like a Polar Bear.
Guess your just not cut out for this cold weather are ya, kitten? well I'm no science-wackjob but a bit of sleep wouldn't kill you.
I'd be hoping for a miracle if I expected it to help your mood, but your more likely to keep screwing that thing up and screwing yourself up and making everything worse if you carry on." Blazen crouched and looked sideways at Ratchet.
"Better leaving progression alone for a few klicks before you push the big red button and leave me all alone." he said as early morning light spilled over the horizon, making the snow glitter.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:39 pm

Bump

Last bumped by little_light on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:39 pm.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me