Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby magnapinna » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:49 am

orcinus. wrote:

name - Aisha Gima Arai
age -14
gendar -Female
rank -Exprinented Trainer
occupation - Trainer
pokemon team -
Fern // Raichu
>> Thunderbolt, Quick attack, Wild charge, Slam, Discharge, Double team, Volt Switch, Protect and Thunder punch

Blaze // Flareon
>> Tackle, Fire fang, Lava plume, Flare blitz, Ember, Flame charge, Fire blast, Overheat and Shadow ball

EGG // Due to hatching soon //

uriah // Mega Lucario / Lucario

EGG 2 // Due to hatching soon //
(( to be captured/ hatched/evolved ))
shiny eevee (from egg )
zorua (from egg)
lapras

appearance -picture above
history - She was born in Kalos and got a pikachu as a gift before she left to travel across the region, Her second pokemon was a eevee, Who evolved into a Flareon, And a couple of other pokemons she has in her pc. She recently bought two eggs.
personality - Social, Funny, Can be akward at times but are tough and mature during battles.
family members - Just a mother, She never had any siblings.
other -
crush -No known
boyfriend/girlfriend -

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:08 am

-accepted

It didn't take the group long to get directions to the city's Pokémon Center. Sarah was busy at the counter talking to Nurse Joy and Audino before removing Dratini's Pokeball to place on the Pokémon Assistant's tray. "Please take care of Dratini Audino. She's little but is a bit of a handful....speaking of....", the brunette dropped off. Then she turned to the transformed Zorua sitting dutifully by her feet before reaching down to pick him up. "Think you can take a look at Shinx here too? He could use a check up."

"Audino!", Audino agreed in understanding.

Nurse Joy took the...reluctant....pokemon from the female Trainer with a warm smile. "Of course! We'll take care of both Shinx and Dratini and have them both back to full health in no time at all. Let me take them back and then, while Audino heals them, I'll get you and your friends set up with some rooms here at the center."

"Thanks Nurse Joy.", Sarah thanked the pink haired women watching her and her assistant leaving with the two pokemon in tow.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:32 am

SnowBranwen wrote:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Name;; Mariner Callaghan
Age;; 23
Gender;; Male
Rank;; Water-type Elite Four
Occupation;; Playwright
Pokémon Team;; (Mega)Slowbro, Shiny Clawitzer, Barbaracle, Cloyster, Crawdaunt, Sharpedo
History;;
Personality;; Mariner is, above all else, known for his stubborn nature. When he sets his mind to achieving a goal, little can be done to dissuade the teenager from pursuing his aim with the fervor of a rushing waterfall. While this level of determination is to be admired, some would suggest he overexerts himself at times. While Mariner can certainly be considered patient for the most part, he displays aggressively protective behaviors when the few friends he has are insulted or threatened.

Despite his bull-headed nature, Mariner can be just as wise and gentle as he is stubborn. This is made most evident by his astute and observant nature, little escaping his attention. The young man always seems to know when others are troubled, even when they try to hide their worries with jokes or cheerful attitudes. However, though he can be a loyal friend who is an excellent listener and someone others can turn to for emotional guidance, Mariner finds it difficult to approach others. He is socially awkward, his blunt and straightforward manner of speaking causing him to come across as harsh and overly critical. Subsequently, others are just as likely to avoid him as he is to avoid them.

Mariner's bull-headed attitude mixes with his social awkwardness and a free-spirited nature to make him a self-reliant loner. Despite being prideful at times, he is a brave and honorable individual who keeps his word and is willing to stand up for his friends and himself in the face of adversity. Finally, Mariner has a strong sense of justice and integrity. Though his pride can cause him to make mistakes, the young man remains true to the loyal friend hiding beneath his lone wolf exterior and always tries to do what he feels is right and just.
Family Members;;
Other;; N/A
Crush;; Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;; None

Image Image Image Image
Name;; Damien Crane
Age;; 18
Gender;; Male
Rank;; Trainer
Occupation;; Fortune-teller/Novelist
Pokémon Team;; Mismagius, Froslass, Trevenant, Gourgeist
History;;
Personality;; Damien has a very passive, calm, and seemingly apathetic attitude. Along with his passive demeanor, he seems to always "conserve energy" and never exerts effort on anything unless absolutely necessary; thus coming off as lazy. Also, because of his attitude, Damien talks little and seldom shouts or gets angry, though he does appear to get irritated often,
and also rarely smiles and has never been seen laughing.

On the other hand, Damien is surprisingly wise and clever, unbelievably good at solving mysteries and seems to be able to always find a solution if he gives it enough thought. Ironically, during his attempts to get out of doing work, Damien only ends up creating more work for himself. In addition, it is rare for him to be interested in something to the point where, when he genuinely wants to do something of his own account, others become concerned and think he is sick. Damien also has a surprisingly overactive imagination.

Despite his energy-conserving personality, Damien is capable of appreciating praise and has shown to have a tendency of exerting more than what he would typically give when given positive feedback. Also, he has shown that he can be kind and is loyal and caring to his few friends. Despite how he may act most of the time, Damien is actually a kind person who helps out others and rarely does things for himself. He also possesses a sense of shrewdness and maturity
Family Members;;
Other;; N/A
Crush;; Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;; None

((Still a WIP, but I really only have the history left out of the important parts))
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:09 am

-ok

Last bumped by wolfrunner on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:09 am.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me