Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby guil » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Valerie "Val" Gale
    15 . ♂ . intermediate
    xx
    Maile City
    pkmn out: n/a
    tags: Cyra

There was a shade of disappointment in Val's eyes when he heard the word library. Definitely the opposite of where he needed to go, or well, where his pokemon insisted on going. The Larvesta perched on him let out a low whine, prompting its trainer to dig in his pockets for its pokeball and return it inside. It wasn't a good feeling to have to stifle his partner like that, but Val knew it wouldn't be a good situation to have it carry on while he was with a total stranger.

"Sorry about my pokemon. And, research, no, not originally," Val replied somewhat casually as he minimized the pokeball in his hand, "but it would probably be a good idea to read up for a better picture of this region, now that I think about it. You don't mind if I tag along with you for a bit?" Behind his slightly more confident smile he wondered briefly what this woman was researching on herself and if he could help, but didn't voice that question and offer. He judged it as too prying to drop into a quick conversation.
G U I L M O N ——— !!!
xx ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ xx
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▞ ─────────── ▚
nev or guil.
he/they. adult.
nb bi, here 2 cry
bc college hurts.
i draw + rp.
past usernames:
tiz, saikyouiku.

▚ ──── Image ──── ▞

▞ ─────────── ▚
links go here
rp ad adopts
... ... ...

▚ ─────────── ▞

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀
▖──────────────────────────────▗
" A Digimon which has an appearance like a
dinosaur that still retains its youth. Although
it is still a Child, its potential as a "Combat -
- Species", something which all Digimon nat-
-urally possess, is very high, and it hides the
ferocious personality of a carnivorous beast.
The mark drawn on its abdomen is called the
"Digital Hazard", which is inscribed on those
that have the potential to cause massive da-
-mage to computer data. " ——— wikimon.

▘──────────────────────────────▝
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
guil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:01 am

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Battle Royal Dome| Asexual|| Crush: no way, no chance I will say it uh-uh||Tags: Serenity

Gladion wiped the tears from his good eye, since it did make it hard to see and all. " yes, I can walk. I just need you to guide me. Everything is kinda blurry for me." The boy smirked and couldn't help but to chuckle again. " Your my best friend as well. I'm grateful to had run into someone like you. " She was one of the first to acutally give him a chance, which felt really good. Anyway, he wondered who that man was that attacked him. Whoever it was was no good." Thanks for the help by the way."

[Open; Grey,Sun, Grey, Dominic ]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:22 am

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Angsty Teenager|

Serenity smiled, helping him off the back of Salamance before returning the pokemon to its pokeball. Wrapping her arm around his, she led him slowly towards the entrance, the automatic door opening before she guided him towards the front desk for Nurse Joy. She talked to the pink-haired lady for a few moments before she nodded again. Serenity removed her arm from Gladion and took a small step back so the nurse could guide him towards one of the rooms where they could check his eye. Sighing, she sat down in the waiting room, hoping Gladion would be okay since it had appeared that the knife wound was somewhat serious but that might've just been all the blood that made her think so.

(Open: Alain, Kimiko, August, Cynthia)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:46 am

noche || intermediate trainer || inersgender - any pronouns || panro apothisex || tags; lark & gold
        glaceon ((blanc)) - riolu - rockruff ((mocha)) - midday lycanroc ((aspen)) - mew
        With a reluctant nod, Noche agreed to Gold's words, despite the fact that they were still unsure about how the trip would go. They gave an appreciative nod towards Togekiss, but glanced back once more at the two trainers in front of them. "Thank you, stay safe" Was all they said.

Slipping onto Togekiss' back - although fidgeting slightly, they'd never ridden a flying pokemon before - they took Blanc's pokeball from their belt, and booped her on the nose with it before returning the ball to it's holder once she was inside. There was no way they were going to let her out until they were on safe ground again.

{{ ah, i do apologise, writer's block has hit again }}
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catbookdo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Lark Kurchel
Female | 14 | Intermediate | Heterosexual |Crush: none | Battle Royal Dome | Tags: Gold

Watching Noche fly away on the Togekiss, Gold stepped away from her. She quickly decided to trail along behind him. He probably knew where he was going away better than her, anyway. 'I wish I had a map with me.' Lark thought. 'I should've picked one up while I had a chance.' She bent down, pulling out Jaw's pokeball, sending the Pokemon back inside it. 'I guess I should learn the surrounding area from those who do know, though.' She finally thought. She stood up again, and shouted to Gold, "Where's the closest waterfront?"
catbookdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:58 pm

(@night; if you'd like to control Togekiss for the moment that's totally fine with me and when Noche arrives on the island they can interact with one of my other characters if you'd like so you don't feel left out while Gold and Lark are getting there)

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Battle Royal Dome || Tagged: Lark

He wasn't entirely sure of the way since he had only been to the water by air, but from what he could recall from flying over head should be enough to get him to where they needed to be. "It should be this way," he replied while gesturing in the direction of the way he had previously flown in. At least he had an idea of where the water was. If he hadn't they'd probably be wandering around and be in more trouble than they needed. Making his way toward the edge of Royal Avenue, Gold stepped onto that dirt path that seemed to lead back to the main city on the island. That was where they would be able to hop onto Quagsire and get out of here. Glancing back toward the girl, he studied her momentarily. It didn't seem like she was showing much fear, even with the volcano being on the verge of erupting. It was impressive in a way. Looking away from her after a moment, his gaze returned to in front of himself. "I know I already said this, but I appreciate you helping get those people out of here. I would have been there to assist my own Pokemon, but I was trying to catch the person that was causing the volcano to erupt. I'm glad someone was willing to help though."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Battle Royal Dome| Asexual|| Crush: no way, no chance I will say it uh-uh||Tags: Serenity

Gladion sat still as Nurse joy worked on his eyes. It was pretty bad, but it wasn't enough to cause him to go blind. He sighed in relief at the news and headed back to Serenity after she was doing stitching and patching his eye up." Thankfully, that wound didn't cause me to lose sight in my left eye. I have to keep it stitched up for a while." He sighed and sat beside her, frowning slightly." Lets hope nothing else happens. I really would like you to enjoy your self and not having to worry about me or anything."

[Open; Grey,Sun, Grey, Dominic ]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Angsty Teenager|

Impatient, Serenity stood and stared to pace around the room, watching as others left the room, biting her lip. Finally, she managed to sit down and calm down a bit but the second she heard the doors open, she looked up to see Gladion, watching as he walked over to her. The moment he sat down, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Listening to what he said, her arms still wrapped tightly around him, she let out a breath she hadn't realized she had held in for the past few moments and smiled. "I don't care what happens as long as you don't get hurt like this again." She said in a somewhat serious tone, saying the truth of what she thought about the situation, her heart still racing from the impatient waiting she had been doing for such a long time just a mere moment ago. She was relieved that he would be able to see still and still had an urge to get back at the male who had done this to him.

(Open: Alain, Kimiko, August, Cynthia)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Cyra||Female||32||Maile City||Tagged: Val
    "Of course not." Her tone was friendly enough, but there was still a hint of ice in it, one that hinted she'd really rather not. Still, there probably wouldn't be any dissuading him, after all, she probably wouldn't have taken the hint either. "So, you're new to the region?" She asked, continuing to wheel her way down the street, "where did you come here from?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guil » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Valerie "Val" Gale
    15 . ♂ . intermediate
    xx
    Maile City
    pkmn out: n/a
    tags: Cyra

As much as Val tried to pick up skill in regards to social cues, he didn't quite read that Cyra wanted to have him leave. Oblivious to the bite in her tone, he caught up to walk with her after a brief pause to put away his pokeball.
    "Thank you. And, yes I'm new around here. I'm originally from Unova, Nimbasa City if I had to be precise. It's, uh, a hard transition coming to Alola with how different it is." He explained with a healthy, slightly forced level of enthusiasm. He didn't linger too long on thoughts of home for good reason and so decided to switch topics. He inwardly drew away from the question, his thoughts wandered to his current predicament, and he went on with a shrug, "I ended up here on short notice, since apparently I was called in to help with issues here. I haven't had to deal with anything though, so I guess it's more of an emergency vacation in a sense."
G U I L M O N ——— !!!
xx ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ xx
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▞ ─────────── ▚
nev or guil.
he/they. adult.
nb bi, here 2 cry
bc college hurts.
i draw + rp.
past usernames:
tiz, saikyouiku.

▚ ──── Image ──── ▞

▞ ─────────── ▚
links go here
rp ad adopts
... ... ...

▚ ─────────── ▞

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀
▖──────────────────────────────▗
" A Digimon which has an appearance like a
dinosaur that still retains its youth. Although
it is still a Child, its potential as a "Combat -
- Species", something which all Digimon nat-
-urally possess, is very high, and it hides the
ferocious personality of a carnivorous beast.
The mark drawn on its abdomen is called the
"Digital Hazard", which is inscribed on those
that have the potential to cause massive da-
-mage to computer data. " ——— wikimon.

▘──────────────────────────────▝
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █