~Ѳακωσσ∂ Ħιɢн~ [Highschool Rp]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Ѳακωσσ∂ Ħιɢн~ [Highschool Rp]

Postby gone for good :) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:26 am

[School will start in 30 minutes,because it is 7 thirty.]
-
нowl & ѕopнιe

━━━━━━━━━━━━
cause my heart stops without you
there's something about you
that makes me feel alive
we are honey and the bee
backyard of butterflies surrounded me
I fell in love with you
like bees to honey
so let's up
and leave the weeping to the willow tree
and pour our tears in the sea

━━━━━━━━━━━━
gone for good :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonireland » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:32 am

Jasmine walked to her locker. She got her books, taking them in her arms. She ruffled the book cover of her English book, because it looked better that way. Her slim fingers grasped her golden key, which hung on a chain around her neck. She always wore it, because she thought it gave her luck. But, it never did, she just liked wearing it.
neonireland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnotic. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 am

Alisa shook her head, and looked at him. "If you don't want to talk... fine." She said, as she walked down the hall more and opened her locker. She placed her bookbag in there and got the stuff she needed. She then closed the locker, and headed for homeroom.
𝒉𝒚𝒑𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆.Image
hypnotic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:45 am

((Sorry I poofed >.< I fell asleep again >.<))

Clea smiled as she sat on her front porch; petting her Great Danes head softly. She smiled; kissing her owe softly, and picked up her bag. "No going on the floor; love you Boslo, Juda." She whispered softly, sliding her pockets into her hands as she turned. Silently she pulled out her iPhone, old and worn, but still working, and checked the time. It wasn't to late; so, she headed for school on foot, keeping pale blue eyes from wandering.

----------

Luc kept his head in his Hoodies pocket; walking about the schools halls silently as he waited for school to start. Stiffly; he ran a hand through his blonde hair, moving it from his brown eyes so he could see where he was going.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone for good :) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:50 am

Scarlet walked to her locker,grabbing her books,and heading to her homeroom. "Ah english," she whispered,and walked inside,getting the top seat. She sighed and smiled. She sat down and crossed her legs. She put her chin on her hand.

Holly grabbed her books. "Math,great!" she whispered angrily. She wasn't good at math,and almost failed last year. She walked inside,sitting down. "Mr. Heathcliff," she read the name on the board. She shrugged and tapped her pen on her desk.

Eli sighed and grabbed his books,petting the rodent one last time. He walked into his english class and saw Scarlet. Rolling his eyes,he sat down in the back,where he wasn't noticed. He took out his notebook and started to draw. He was the best at drawing,and people saw his work and thought it was someone else,but it was all him.

Jake walked into his class,math and sat down in the front. He put his feet on the table and yawned,leaning back in his chair. "Aha! Math!" he said,and chuckled. He yawnd.
-
нowl & ѕopнιe

━━━━━━━━━━━━
that makes me feel alive
we are honey and the bee
I fell in love with you
like bees to honey
so let's up

━━━━━━━━━━━━

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnotic. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:56 am

Alisa sighed, as she had math her first period and she looked around as she flicked her pencil. She was in teh way back, she was popular but she didn't act like it. She had placed a thumb tac on the teachers chair, just waiting for the teacher to sit down and scream with pain on her butt. She chuckled in excitement.
𝒉𝒚𝒑𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆.Image
hypnotic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone for good :) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:57 am

[Okay The Two Homerooms are Math or English.]
-
нowl & ѕopнιe

━━━━━━━━━━━━
that makes me feel alive
we are honey and the bee
I fell in love with you
like bees to honey
so let's up

━━━━━━━━━━━━

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Clea shuffled into English, looking blankly between the other stundents already. Instinctivly, she took a seat in the back, her orange bangs covereding her dull face as she searched for her note book, and pencil. Letting out a small huff, she pulled them out, laid her hand on her cheek, and started to draw; only glancing from it when another student made some abnoxious noise.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone for good :) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Eli sighed and didn't look up from his drawing. He was drawing Luna in the snow,where he found her. He smiled lightly,and sketched some more. He sighed happily,and looked at it. It looked exactly like his weasle,and he felt a warm comfort go about him.
-
нowl & ѕopнιe

━━━━━━━━━━━━
that makes me feel alive
we are honey and the bee
I fell in love with you
like bees to honey
so let's up

━━━━━━━━━━━━

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonireland » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Jasmine went to Math, her homeroom. She sat in the back, like usual. She'd rather be back there than in front, where everyone could stare at the back of her head. A person only makes that mistake once.

Jake walked to English, his books in his arm, but he walked like he didn't care where he was going or what he needed for class. His brown eyes looked over the classroom, and settled down in an empty seat, not that he cared.
neonireland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me