Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Яσмαиcɛ Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby Hildigardis » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:35 pm

((Bookmarking for when I get back :D))
Hildigardis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:36 pm

"You make an excelent point Sinclaire," Aerin said, "But may I remind you that Kayma has not given her answer just yet. She may decide to go home either way."

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:45 pm

"And what if she doesn't choose to return home?" Sinclaire spat coldly, turning to glare at the male elf. "Where's she gonna stay? What's she gonna eat? How's she gonna survive? Are you willing to care for her? Someone's got to take responsibility." Her lilac iris' flashed with irritation. Her hand gripped her notebook tightly, and the plants around her were almost looking like they were wilting from the flames of her anger.
"It certainly can't be you, based on morals. And Lady Caelia is much too busy ruling this realm." Another tidbit was nagging at Sinclaire. How did this elf know her name? She had never spoken to him before, but that could be put off for later.
"You can't just bring a life into this forest without thinking beforehand!"
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 pm

(Oh oops. XD Sometimes I forget that just because I know someone's name doesn't mean my character does. XD)

"Yes, someone does need to take responsibility, but if someone teachers her how to survive that person can be herself. She won't necissarily have to rely on someone else the whole time. We don't rely much on each other do we?" Aerin said. He looked at the slightly wilted plants,
"Please, my dear, try to calm yourself. We don't want the whole forest to go up in flames." His eyes seemed to sparkle a little with amusment. He reached his hand out a ways and promted the plants back to their full height.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:19 pm

"The whole time maybe not, but what about the period where she cannot defend herself?" Sinclaire jammed her finger into the male elf's chest, advancing toward him with hostility in her voice. She could care less if he was her own kind, how dare he defend such an unreasonable and irresponsible view!
"Are you willing to teach her the ways of this forest? And even if you were willing, she couldn't possible stay with a male, so where would she sleep? She'd also be prone to the unique illments that she isn't used to in the human world! What if she doesn't survive?!" Sinclaire's voice was beginning to rise, faired with her anger. It's not that she didn't want the human to stay, but more like, was it possible? And if it was, the chances? The complications? She didn't want to think of the consequences the human might have to face if she did choose this world.
It took a while for Sinclaire to realize that she was leaking magical energy. Gasping, she turned around to treat some of the plants, only to be beaten to it by the male Elf. She glared at him. She was beginning to think it was a good thing she wasn't very social.
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:31 pm

"Well if I couldn't teacher her perhaps the goddess Caelia could. Or maybe you even," Aerin said, "I'm sure with time an patience she could learn to be just as skilled in the ways of survival as the rest of us. As far as illnesses go, if she decides to become one of us she would recieve the natural immunity and strength of whatever creature she chose. Although you see the odds as being against her if she chooses to become one of us they lean more in her favor. You do realize that she wouldn't be staying here as a human don't you? It's either this world as a mythical creature or the human worlds as a human."

Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:43 pm

"But even if she was to become a Light Elf, in order to gain the immunity she'd still have to learn simple healing spells and the herbs that contain healing properties! Even we Elves can become ill! And at that time, will she be able to fend for herself?" Sinclaire bit her lip. She knew all to well that and elf could loose their lives to an ailment. She gripped her notebook again. It was true that she, herself could teach the human should she become a Light Elf, but she didn't have the confidence that she possessed the patience and tolorance for a pupil. Not to mention, what if she didn't choose a light elf? A dark elf would be chaotic! And then they'd have to find a different mentor! It just didn't seem worth all the trouble.
"I know she can't stay here as a human!" She scowled at the elf. "Which is why I don't think it's a wise idea for her to stay here!"
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:48 pm

"And those spells and herbs could be easily taught as long as she has a willing tutor. I supose in order to sort this all out we'll have to wait for her answer," Aerin said, "In the end that's all that really matters, not the 'what ifs." He shrugged.

Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Caelia's anger and annoyance flared at the two bickering. Her dress turned red and her eyes looked like fire. Also her hair lit up in flames and she practically yelled. "Stop it! It's her choice! None of yours!" Then when she realized she had yelled at them she immediately turned back to normal. "Sorry, but I don't like it when people fight around me. And plus it is her choice and she doesn't have to become an elf anyways. She can become a mermaid or fairy or anything else. And maybe I could teach her our ways of living." She looked back at Kayma and nodded. "Have you made up your mind?"
Attention!I am quitting CS. My pet thread is here. I'm sorry to all of the people I RP with and I just upped and left, but my life has been getting alot more hectic. Bye CS!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me