๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ”€ [ CLOSED, SEE DISCUSSION ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Yukiko Introduction - edited

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:10 pm

"What the-?"

Bright cerulean blinked several times in confusion. The eyes set into the face of a young girl in her mid teens with a head full of long orange hair falling around her shoulders and back. The girl herself dressed not in the way one would expect a teen like her to dress, for instead of jeans or shorts the new face wore a pair of black tight fitting leggings tucked into a pair of stylish slightly heeled Combat Boots. Laced yes but those were for more show given the silver zippers running up the outside of each shoe. Instead of a t-shirt was a loose soft tan top with long drappy sleeves and a long tie behind her resting as a bow against the small of her back. Around her one wrist was what looked like a simply old blue band-like bracelet however, upon closer inspection, one would realize there was a mark of a ram's head upon it. "This isn't my room..."

Looming before her up a ways was a large mansion-like building the likes of which the girl wasn't used to seeing, a unfamiliar building with what appeared to be a fair amount of people loitering around in front of it. People she couldn't see clearly from the distance she was currently at but her gut told her that none of them were anybody she knew. It was a thought that triggered the teen's instinct to attack now and ask questions at a later time, especially with the number of people compared to just herself.

"And what if this space is one of their Abilities?"

The orange haired Gifted stopped herself right in time before the words could leave her lips. Hands crumpled into fists that shook in frustration for a hot few seconds before unfurling themselves. Shoulders slumped forward. No. For as much as she wanted to and her gut was screaming at her to do it the girl couldn't just outright attack any of the figures without understanding what was going on first. Turning around back the way she'd come a large ornate gate greeted her though it appeared closed now....great. It was likely that this gate stretched all around the large house as a way of marking the grounds and keeping people either in or out....kinda what such a thing was for after all. "If I just got myself captured by some enemy organization again then both Sherlock and Ray are going to have a party when I get out of here. Especially since all I was doing was heading upstairs to my room when that damn fog appeared literally out of nowhere. The two of them are never going to let me live this down when they find out. Ugh!", the Gifted moaned thinking about her partners only to then shake her head. The teen couldn't think about how humiliated she was going to be when her blunder was discovered right now. She could worry about that later on. At this particular moment the Mafioso had to stay calm as she could and tread light until she knew what was going on here at least. Who was the Ability User doing this, how this Ability functioned and why was she captured then brought here.

Were they trying to destroy Yokohama?

Were they after the Port Mafia or Detective Agency?

There was no telling. The answer could be either of those or a totally different reasoning which the girl hadn't thought of. Keeping a careful eye on the figures gathered by the front of the manor, the Mafioso ran a hand through her hair before slowly started to head towards the group with careful precise steps. Her whole body tense at the ready just in case.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ”€ [ MULTI + OPEN ]

Postby Wyverncult » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:22 pm

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ–ท TAGGED: โ€Žโ€โ€โ€ŽAINZ, IDUNA > CLOSED โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™€๏ธ โˆ™ ? โˆ™ porcelain โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€Ž๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ˜ โˆ™

LOCATION: โ–ท The Main Hall's Balcony โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž

โ€โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ I'm not a madman ... or depraved. They're not liesโ€” You'll see when it's all ready. โžโ€โ€โ€Ž

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽThe Host โ€โ€โ€Žheard Ainz' words to Iduna clearly and seemed pleased with his willingness to attend her event. When she clapped her hands together, an audible Clack ! resounded throughout the hall, and she gave a childish laugh.

โ€โ€โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ You'll see. I'll meet you all again later! โžโ€โ€โ€Ž

โ€โ€โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž And with that, she disappeared into thin air, the same way those letters had. There was no trace of her left, as though the young lady had never even been there in the first place. Behind the two figures, a small table with a stack of those same invitations had appeared in the center of the room. โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž...โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ˜ โˆ™โ€โ€โ€Ž
โ€Ž

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ–ท TAGGED: โ€ŽNOX, + OPENโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€Ž โ™‚ โˆ™ 20 โˆ™ human?โ€Ž โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€Žๆฅ้ ˆ ่’ผ็œŸ โˆ™ ๐•พ๐–”๐–’๐–† ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–š๐–Ÿโ€Ž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโœžโˆ™

LOCATION: โ–ท The Front Gardenโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž ( I think I'm having dรฉjร  vu ... ) โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽSoma โ€Žturned to look at Equinox, pausing as he became lost in thought. Well ... He wasn't all that sure of what was waiting for any of them inside that manor. Soma was practiced in defending himself, and if the worst happened he was quick enough for hand-to-hand combat... For a brief moment, he attempted to draw upon his powers, flexing his hands. It was no use.

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž It wasn't surprising, but still disappointing. However, with the amount of people here, he figured they were probably safe... enough. He just wasn't very confident in the possibility of defending another person, was all.

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ ... It's smart to stick together. I just don't want anything bad to happen. โž He finally answered, giving them a light smile, โ€Žโ I don't mind. Er, Equinox? I told you my name, right? โž

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž Now that Soma finally had a short break, he gave Equinox a once-over, and nodded to himself. They just seemed shy, it really didn't seem like they had any bad intentions. Since they had offered one to Skybell earlier, Soma reached out for a handshake, ducking his head politelyโ€” โ€Žโ I'm Soma, it's good to meet you. โž

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž Never tell him he wasn't polite! He's had way ruder introductions in his current lifetime, that one was perfect! He didn't even accuse any skeleton, dhampir or Belmont of being shady or a criminal this time. Actually, maybe it's normal for him to be wary.

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽTurning โ€Žaway from them, Soma took another glance at the manor, before walking straight towards it. He... honestly hadn't been paying much close attention, but since there was no commotion, it seemed as though those two didn't run into any trouble with entering. Regardless, Soma took careful steps up the stairs. He braced himself before opening the doorโ€”

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž
      Ding dong! A doorbell chimes over the manor grounds.
      Sounds like it's been turned on; If any other new individuals were to enter, it'd chime once again.

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž Soma pauses in the doorway, frowning at the sound, before pushing forward into the main hall. He noticed those two from earlier were still standing there, but made no move to approach them. He waited near the door for Equinox, looking around. โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž...โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโœž โˆ™โ€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aigis ( 002 )

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:54 am

โ‡€๏ผก๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“!!
      xxxfemale โ€ข seventeen-ish years old โ€ข persona 3 โ€ข tagged: geode & indiana jones
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

It seemed she had been loud enough for the other to hear her over her music. That was a relief, though the words Geode spoke hardly gave comfort to Aigis. Listening to the other speak, the android's expression dropped. She didn't know where they were either. That in itself sent up red flags in her mind. What was the likelihood of two people having no clue what was going on? She wasn't entirely sure but it seemed unlikely in her mind. Such a coincidence was often rare, but then again, it wasn't as if she was unfamiliar with odd things becoming reality. S.E.E.S itself was proof of that.

"I see..." Aigis finally hummed as she lifted a hand to her chin and quietly stroked it in thought. "It seems we are... hm what's what saying again...?" The android paused as her mind began to funnel through common human phrases and things her friends often said. Surely she would come across the words she was looking for. After a few seconds of silence, she perked up once more as the phrase came to mind: "We're in the same boat. Our situations seem to be almost identical, minus the music and ceasing to exist parts."

Did that mean anything though? Aigis couldn't be sure, but like she had already assumed, it couldn't be mere coincidence. Before she could continue on to accept the other girl's offer of exploring together, her attention was soon pulled in another direction. The voice of a second person coming from her side put her on alert. The urge to take on a defensive stance was high, but she knew her friends would frown upon such an action, thus she opted to keep herself steady, though her gaze remained wary. Luckily that wariness quickly faded as Indy's words registered in her mind. His tone, while still gruff, was far from threatening and from what he asked, she could tell she had no reason to be concerned. At least not for her own safety. If anything it made her question if he too was lost.

"A party...?" she parroted before pulling her gaze from him to look around. Maybe he was on the right track, though she admittedly didn't know much about parties herself. It wasn't as if she had ever attended one, unless the small celebrations with her teammates could be considered such, but even then it was mostly them ordering foods they normally didn't eat and spending time together. Nothing too out of the ordinary. "I do not know if this is a party. I am quite unfamiliar with such things, but that aside, I only just arrived." Bringing her gaze back to the older man, Aigis gave a small tilt of her head before continuing on. "Might you also only just be arriving?"

If that was the case then perhaps the three of them should go together. The thought of such brought her focus back to Geode. It was in that moment she was brought back to the other question the girl had posed before her train of thought had been halted. "If you too are only just arriving, then perhaps the three of us should go together. Ji here already suggested such given we are both lost. It would only make sense for you to join us," Aigis went on before she lifted a hand up to place over the bow on her chest. "And if we're going together then I should introduce myself as well. I am Aigis."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:47 am

Solstice- genderfluid, usually female pronouns- 28 y- bi; crush is Kail (hehe, I see that, Popper)- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: (Solstice), Equinox, Eclipse and Moonrise- golden eyed gray wolf form, swift and agile- Tags: Kail (Ainz and Iduna mention, as well as Skybell and co)

The ashen blonde one -look back-

Equinox- agender- 24 y- likes boys; Soma but also Mikazuki now- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: Solstice, (Equinox), Eclipse and Moonrise- ambery eyed white toed black phase wolf, swift and agile- Tags: Soma and open

The pretty and slender, dark haired one hummed a small sound. They tilted their head as they watched him flex his hand. He seemed to be...trying to do something there. They weren't exactly sure what he was trying to do. He appeared fully human, by all accounts. Maybe humans in his world had magic or something, but whatever he was trying to do didn't seem to work. They made a small sound of thought. They then shook their head, quickly, twice, and stopped tilting their head.

They then smiled a small smile, and nodded their head at him. They shuddered when he muttered the possibility of something bad happening...They said "Y-Yeah...being alone if something bad happens isn't...good." They then glanced around a moment. They giggled and said "Yes, Equinox is my name. You can just call me Equi, or Nox if you'd rather. Um...I don't remember...sorry...a lot's happened, so I don't remember if you said your name." They took his hand when he offered it.

They smiled and said "Nice to meet you, Soma." They then watched as he turned away, and they turned blue-gray eyes to the manor. They adjusted their glasses a bit, which had slipped when they'd tilted their head. They then realized he was heading to it. They quickly hurried after the taller male. They hummed another, quieter sound as they walked. They twitched a bit as they heard the chime of a bell. They looked up and around, definitely looking like a dog as they did that.

Shaking their head, they stopped behind Soma when he paused in the doorway. It wouldn't do to bump into him. They were paying attention, after all, so they stopped short. They sighed a bit as they looked around again, wondering why there was such a loud doorbell. They were pretty sure those shouldn't be so loud. Not enough to go throughout a whole property. Shaking their head, they looked to Soma again. They nodded to him, while waiting for him to move through the door now.

Touya- m- 18 y- Pokemon Black and White canon- N is his boyfriend- has six Pokemon with him (including Serperior or whatver the snake like Evolutionis, and Reshiram? The white Legendary)- Quick runner, sure footed- Has a way with Pokemon, probably transfers to animals here- Tags: open

The brunette continued to hesitate. However, he then sighed, seeing one or two other people were looking over now. Shaking his head, he decided not to bother. One of them would likely deal with it, or so he thought to himself. He hummed a small sound as he turned around. He faced the big house once more, and started towards it. His eyes wandered the garden and front area as he walked. There were bushes and flowers, many pretty flowers he wanted to stop to look at.

Lati- m but sometimes f- Canon technically but also could be OC, Pokemon- Yggdrasil (he's a Pokemon so he doesn't age like humans, and I'm not sure Yggdrasil does either)- twin sister- flight, speed, agility, moves (Dragon Breath, Zen headbutt, Dragon pulse, Water pulse, Shadow Ball, Fly) - Tags: Yggdrasil

The small, teal and white haired one shivered a bit. They wondered if they'd actually have to fight the creature. They didn't really want to fight, but the creature had reacted hostile...He didn't understand why, since he hadn't done anything. He'd just tried to communicate with it...though that didn't seem possible. Shaking his head, he sighed a bit. They looked around with those golden or ambery eyes. They saw the boy from earlier had turned away...Someone else seemed to be watching, but hadn't come over. They sighed and shook their head at this fact. It really seemed no one was going to come help them, or even try to. They wondered if there was some way of calming the creature, not wanting to cause harm.

They didn't know if the creature understood, but they spoke one last time anyway. They said "I...don't want to hurt you. There's no reason to fight," then looked around once more. They had some mid range attacks, and some that were considered more powerful. Despite being on the younger side, they had some good moves. If they had to fight, they'd use the not so powerful moves. Those still did sixth to seventy damage. Well, that was to other Pokemon, and Pokemon humanoids. Shaking their head, they pushed that thought away. This creature kind of resembled Pokemon. Maybe their moves would work on them too. They watched the creature closely, waiting for an attack but the other only looked around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:52 pm

โ™  aileen jung / 21 / lesbian
tags: open

it was a hot day. the sky was bright. everything was bright... why?
aileen, a twenty one year old woman, walked silently through the seemingly nothingness before her. she was quite used to being lost but... never this lost. as a homeless lady, she felt the need to defend herself often, so she silently- or at least, with only a sharp flicking noise- pulled out and opened her pocket knife. who knew what could be in here. this hot hazy light...
she looked around, in only black shorts and a black crop top hoodie with the hood up. of course it was warm but nothing she wasnt used to, again. adorning her waist were some silver chains with charms such as crosses and daggers jingling off them. her shoes were black too, iridescent even, such large platforms.
"...hello?" aileen finally spoke in a low voice as she exited the haze and found herself in a much darker building. had the sun really been that hot? she muttered a curse and shook her head, then the rest of her, however the entire time she carefully concealed her pocket knife in her sleeve.
the buildings inside was gorgeous. a long hall with doors on either side. hmm... where was she now?
"is anyone there?"
aileen suddenly felt like someone might be approaching. friendly or not, she wasnt interested in conversation- only finding a way back to her home town.... unless this was her home town? some unfamiliar place she had never been in it? who knew.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ”€ [ will iv ]

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:13 pm

โžน โ”€โ”€ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๏ผ
    โ ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐š… โž male โ€ข human โ€ข hannibal โ€ข tags: dante (ment. yggdrasil)

The other man remained startlingly cool about this whole thing, as if it were all just another day for him. Again, it was possible he was only trying to feign such confidence, but if he was, he was doing a pretty good job of it. Will, despite his acute sense for these sorts of things, was not sure which it was. He got the sense that this man felt his confidence was warranted, regardless of what situation he found himself in. At the very least, he was much more confident than Will was right now. Will wasn't sure whether to take that as reassuring or worrying. Will couldn't help but chuckle slightly when the stranger commented that he 'didn't really look the party type'. Well, he was correct in that assumption, at least. He could feel himself being scrutinized, and as much as he didn't like anyone else analyzing him, he did not begrudge the man this. It was the same thing Will had been doing this whole time, and it was only a natural response to be somewhat cautious of anyone in such a strange and unfamiliar environment.

True to what Will had assumed, it seemed the stranger was also unfamiliar with this place. Did he remember how he got here? And if he did, would he tell Will? There was that cynicism again, preventing Will from extending even the slightest bit of trust. Even back home, he did not trust other people easily, and that was only being accentuated by the fear of the unknown that surrounded him, mobbing and nipping him like a flock of crows at every turn. But was he in a situation where he could really afford to distrust? He knew there was only so much he could accomplish on his own. Someone like this stranger, with his almost unnerving confidence, might be possessed of some insight into this situation that Will did not. Will did not have to think hard to realize he was out of his depth here; it had been apparent from the beginning. Still, he felt torn, unsure of how much to reveal of himself, if anything at all. If nothing else, sticking together probably wouldn't hurt; Will didn't need to trust him to accept help from him.

Stringing him along could be quite beneficial, in fact. Will nodded, raising his eyebrows, as the silver-haired man remarked on what an odd bunch they were. Indeed, Will had noted as much -

As he turned around to once again take stock of the other people they had found themselves with in this mysterious little scenario, he caught sight of it just a moment before Dante pointed it out: a creature, unwrapping itself from a cocoon-like state to show its full size and form. Will all but leaped back, an instinctual reaction to put distance between himself and this being like none he had ever truly seen before. The other things - or other people - here were strange, unsettling even, but this was frightening. The skeleton, the glowing woman, they had walked and talked like people, been able to seemingly resolve their conflict without violence. This was not in the least bit human; it was simply a thing. Whatever it was, such entities certainly did not exist where Will had come from.

"That's a very good question." Will huffed, panicked. He reasoned for a moment: it was not attacking him, not yet at least. Perhaps it was not hostile? That seemed unlikely; Will could see too many teeth to assume it was harmless. And the other man did not know what it was, either, yet he didn't seem frightened so much as exasperated at its presence. If things deteriorated, Will would be careful to put the stranger between himself and the creature.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:18 am

Iduna Starbreeze||Stormcast Eternal||Location: Front Garden||Tagged: Ainz||
    Iduna tensed as the girl disappeared, but relaxed when nothing else came of it. She still didn't like any of this, it felt too much like a trap. Somewhere in this house was a shrine, or a hidden room, or some other dark device, and once she let her guard down she'd be up to her ears in Daemons. She didn't trust the house, and she didn't trust the girl.

Did she trust Ainz?

The Overlord had given her no reason to distrust him. He was an undead, and a powerful mage, but he'd also been both forthright with her and clearly willing to help those in need. Moreover, he seemed to be completely free from the influence of Nagash, a phenomenon she'd only heard tell of from those who'd been able to hear Sigmar speak on the World-That-Was. None of this seemed to perturb him, not to the level it did her anyways. He would be a powerful ally, if an unconventional one, and Iduna was more than used to unconventional allies. "I would agree, Lord Ainz Ooal Gown," she said, taking the skeleton's hand in a crushing armored grip, "we stand to gain much by cooperating. I would advise caution, however. I am unsure of how your world operates, but situations such as this are not uncommon on mine, and are rarely what they seem. We will play along for now, but we should also endeavor to figure out the nature of this place, and of our host. I somehow doubt we will be returned to our worlds once the night is over."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:41 pm

Solstice- genderfluid, usually female pronouns- 28 y- bi; crush is Kail (hehe, I see that, Popper)- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: (Solstice), Equinox, Eclipse and Moonrise- golden eyed gray wolf form, swift and agile- Tags: Kail (Ainz and Iduna mention, as well as Skybell and co)

The ashen blonde one -look back-

Equinox- agender- 24 y- likes boys; Soma but also Mikazuki now- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: Solstice, (Equinox), Eclipse and Moonrise- ambery eyed white toed black phase wolf, swift and agile- Tags: Soma

The pretty and slender, dark haired one ...

Touya- m- 18 y- Pokemon Black and White canon- N is his boyfriend- has six Pokemon with him (including Serperior or whatver the snake like Evolutionis, and Reshiram? The white Legendary)- Quick runner, sure footed- Has a way with Pokemon, probably transfers to animals here- Tags: open

The brunette continued to hesitate. However, he then sighed, seeing one or two other people were looking over now. Shaking his head, he decided not to bother. One of them would likely deal with it, or so he thought to himself. He hummed a small sound as he turned around. He faced the big house once more, and started towards it. His eyes wandered the garden and front area as he walked. There were bushes and flowers, many pretty flowers he wanted to stop to look at.

Lati- m but sometimes f- Canon technically but also could be OC, Pokemon- Yggdrasil (he's a Pokemon so he doesn't age like humans, and I'm not sure Yggdrasil does either)- twin sister- flight, speed, agility, moves (Dragon Breath, Zen headbutt, Dragon pulse, Water pulse, Shadow Ball, Fly) - Tags: Yggdrasil

The small, teal and white haired one shivered a bit. They wondered if they'd actually have to fight the creature. They didn't really want to fight, but the creature had reacted hostile...He didn't understand why, since he hadn't done anything. He'd just tried to communicate with it...though that didn't seem possible. Shaking his head, he sighed a bit. They looked around with those golden or ambery eyes. They saw the boy from earlier had turned away...Someone else seemed to be watching, but hadn't come over. They sighed and shook their head at this fact. It really seemed no one was going to come help them, or even try to. They wondered if there was some way of calming the creature, not wanting to cause harm.

They didn't know if the creature understood, but they spoke one last time anyway. They said "I...don't want to hurt you. There's no reason to fight," then looked around once more. They had some mid range attacks, and some that were considered more powerful. Despite being on the younger side, they had some good moves. If they had to fight, they'd use the not so powerful moves. Those still did sixth to seventy damage. Well, that was to other Pokemon, and Pokemon humanoids. Shaking their head, they pushed that thought away. This creature kind of resembled Pokemon. Maybe their moves would work on them too. They watched the creature closely, waiting for an attack but the other only looked around.

Jessica- Jess- f- 29- OC- Touran technically? Anime version of the real world- archery skills, seems to draw dogs and cats to her- demi pan- likes Munechika in one way- Mika is her service dog- Tags: Mika/ Mikazuki and Konnosuke

The pretty and pale female with freckles on the arms and legs hummed a bit. The one with nice lips and lashes looked around. She brushed at ginger curls. She had a part instead of bangs, and the hair was now to her mid back. Deeply brown eyes looked around again. She was wearing songs, shorts, and a t shirt she used as pajamas since it was summer. They were actually clothes, not really pajamas. The sweet and gentle but fiery and sometimes loud one was glad for that.

She looked down as her dog whimpered and pawed at her. She listened as he whimpered again, so she picked him up. She didn't know he was whining because of worry for her...She smiled as she patted him, then pushed through the gates. They closed and locked behind her...strange. Shaking her head, she began to walk, stopping and tilting her head when the dog barked. She saw the man and fox ahead. He seemed familiar somehow...but she didn't know how, yet she approached him anyway.

"Hello there," she said as she got closer.

She then gasped as she recognized him...but thought she couldn't just say he was an anime character, when he was clearly real.

Mikazuki- Mika- m- Klee Kai Japanese Terrier something or other- dark with white markings- OC- same as Jess- agile and fast- crush: probably Konnosuke- Jess is his human- no family in RP- Tags: Jess/ Mikazuki and Konnosuke

The silly and playful but stubborn and hard headed dog looked around. The blue eyed dark furred white marked creature had no clue how they'd both gotten here. He was used to colder weather. He noticed the redhead shivering. Whining, the one with white eye-spots and muzzle went over. His white tipped tail flicked, and he lifted white socked legs to paw at her. The white chest and bellied dog whined again. He nuzzled up against her, until she lifted him from the ground.

He sniffed the air, noticing the person with the fox ahead. He barked and wagged his tail as he saw the both of them. His girl had pushed through the gates, so now they were in some garden. He watched her tilt her head a bit. Then she seemed to notice the guy, and headed for him. The dog barked again, wagging his tail as he looked at the fox. He knew the humans couldn't understand him...but wondered if the fox would. He tried it, saying "H-Hello, can...can you understand me?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[BTR] Yggdrasil - 4

Postby Soup5 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:33 pm

Yggdrasil/OC/Nonbinary (they/them)/the front garden/tag: Lati, Yukiko
      As the Animus observe the activity, they found a new female that had just arrived at the area. Yggdrasil cannot be sure if she had a strong maternal instinct, but they might as well test it. If Yggdrasil can force the child onto her, she will have no choice but to carry the youth, correct? Yggdrasil could have chosen other individuals, but since the female is a mortal and currently in a confused state, Yggdrasil could pressure her by giving her a little scare. Anyone works as long as Yggdrasil isn't being forced into this type of responsibility. All of this wouldn't be happening if the child wasn't so curious.

The Animus returned their attention to the youth. Yggdrasil reflected back on the youth's previous expression; the youth still had not made their move. The youth has been receiving attacks and continuing their sobs, isn't this kiddo a bit too stubborn? However, considering the youth's current stance, Yggdrasil theorized there won't be much chance for mercy. They already understood their plan will move faster if the youth will just faint already, but heaviness continue to grow in their chest. No more. The second plan had finally collapsed than Yggdrasil expected to last. Why is this youth so stubborn? Yggdrasil cannot deny that they had once exhibited the same traits as the youth. They began questioning if any of their plans had any benefit to them in some way. Yggdrasil had a moment of silence before another idea popped into their mind. Ah, this one may scar the youth. Sorry Kiddo.

One of their fins plucked off some lengths of their left appendage before flinging it right onto the youth's face. There was a sharp 'Smack' after contact with the youth's face. After it plopped onto the ground, the muscle memory still squirms around in a helpless manner. Well there goes their appetizer. Yggdrasil will probably come back for it later.

After the removed appendage blocked the youth's sight, Yggdrasil's other appendage flew at the youth and immediately bind them from the mouth to their leg; only leaving their head exposed. Yggdrasil wants the youth alive but they had heard enough of their plea. They pulled the youth up to them. How is the view up here, Kiddo? Yggdrasil blinked at them. Yggdrasil wanted to soothe the youth, but they're more like an amused uncle asking their niece/nephew about the experience after forcing numerous inconveniences onto them to challenge themselves. Yggdrasil finally revealed their gentle smile to the youth for a brief moment before immediately flying off in the female's direction, dismissing the youth's anticipated reaction.

There were still a couple of distances between Yggdrasil and the female in order to hide their presence. Yggdrasil looked back at the youth. They reveal another sadistic smile that clearly says 'are you ready?' Yggdrasil gave the youth a chance to breathe before finally looming over the female. Yggdrasil angled the youth at the female and then hurled the small figure right at her. Yggdrasil reminded themself that their main goal is to deliver the youth to safety and try to avoid combat as much as possible. As soon as the youth is received, Yggdrasil will take their leave.

However, can they truly avoid the youth? At the very least Yggdrasil can avoid them by simply forcing negative perceptions. Their stomach rumbled.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yukiko 1

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:02 pm

It was instant.

If she felt like being blunt it was a relief that someone felt the urge to attack her because fighting was something familiar to the young teen. Not only that, but it also provided her with the perfect opportunity to learn something important of her new situation- "Special Ability,",the teen breathed as a crimson aura surrounded her form. Her senses zeroed in on the incoming lifeform as soon as said lifeform came within her range even without her looking towards its direction. She couldnโ€™t identify who the lifeform was, just that whoever it was was headed for her and rather quickly which really was all that mattered. It was just lucky for it that she had no immediate intention of causing any sort of harm to the incoming lifeform despite being apparently hostile towards her itself.

โ€œ,Temple of the Red Pavilion!โ€

All at once in a single fluid movement, the teen raised her hand and a red cube-like box materialised around the incoming lifeform. A cube-like box which was the same red as the aura around her and which appeared to contain odd intricate symbols floating around inside of them moving in sideways lines. The box hoovered there holding the lifeform there in midair.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me