Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Where Am I? [Multifandom] O&A

Postby islandsprite45 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:40 pm

☽Ainchase Ishmael/Arme Thaumaturgy|Male|Celestial|Power Usage: Less than normal|Tags: J.D★

Ain chuckles. "I'm sure it'll be fine" he says as he follows the instructions he was given, first putting the rabbit on a stick and letting it roast near the fire. "It might be better than the salads that were served almost every night..." he adds, remembering how Elsword would complain every time Rena would make something vegetarian and Rena giving the boy a death glare. It was entertaining to say the least.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
You are my Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
My only Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━Those with the biggest hearts suffer the most ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

Sprite
She/Her
Bisexual
Gamer/RPer
Game Fandoms
^ Elsword Mostly
WIP forever
━━━━━━━━━━━━
dA |Tumblr | link
link | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
islandsprite45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bleachers » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:49 pm

J.D. - Heathers - Tags: Ain

"Salad every night....sounds awful. This might be better than my usual, too. I don't really get dinner that much, I usually just pop by a 7-Eleven and get a sandwich or something. Keeps me sane." He paused and then snorted. "You probably don't understand a word I just said. 7-Eleven is this store they have back home."
bleachers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby islandsprite45 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:56 pm

☽Ainchase Ishmael/Arme Thaumaturgy|Male|Celestial|Power Usage: Less than normal|Tags: J.D★

Ain chuckles before nodding. "Yes it was interesting... But when you have an elf who's does most of the cooking you don't have much wiggle room" he says. "But that's an interesting store name" he adds.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
You are my Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
My only Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═══════════╗

Sprite
She/Her
Bisexual
Gamer/RPer
Game Fandoms
^ Elsword Mostly
WIP forever
━━━━━━━━━━━━
dA |Tumblr | link
link | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
islandsprite45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:04 pm

(I didn't know this started anybody opened for Catlin and Mayu?)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:07 pm

caius shiloh || male (trans) || fnv oc || tags; open

Shiloh's boots thudded softly against the ground as he trotted forward, surveying the city spread around him. It was unfamiliar, and thus not where he was supposed to have been. The air was cooler than he was used to, and he found his shoulders quivering slightly. He was shivering. Shivering? It couldn't have been that cool, could it? Shiloh glanced up at the patchy cloud cover and gritted his teeth. Shaking himself out, he kept going, trying to recognize any familiar landmarks. If he figured out where he was, he could find his way back to Vegas.
It was then, rounding a corner, that he came upon a park. A patch of ground covered with grass. Grass on every inch of it. Very bright grass. Shiloh, curious, slowly stepped over and sat down on the grass, blue eyes blinking slowly as he gazed at the soft green grass. He ran it through his fingers, amazed at how soft and malleable it felt, then leaned down and brushed his cheek over it. He'd never seen this much grass in one place, or felt it so plush and so soft. He'd been completely deterred from his original intention, and instead rolled over into his back and looked back up at the sky, feeling the grass on his arms and legs, and drew a deep breath.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:28 pm

//Kyanite and Bill are both open~

Bill Cipher | He/Him | Tags: Open~

Bill had already been wandering around for quite some time. He absolutely dreaded his human form, since it greatly restricted his powers. He was a demon of the mindscape, not the physical realm. though he could still levitate and teleport... It was greatly restricted. The demon played with a stray blue flame that danced around this fingertips, he was bored.

White Kyanite | She/Her | Tags: Open~

White Kyanite was sat under a tree in an extremely small park, it looked to be the only tree in the area. To the gem, the buildings looked much of earth, though something was off about them that told her otherwise. She got up and started walking, her grey coat trailed behind her. her plain eyes darted around, trying to get a decent lay of the land... Though the buildings blocked her sight.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:38 pm

(Okay I'll send the girls to Kyanite too sorry that my posts won't be coded.)
Mayu~ Catlin and I came across a small park. Catlin and I saw a person(Kyanite). "Hello there who are you?" I asked Kyanite. So far we hadn't seen any alien ruins or anything like that, so that was good.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bleachers » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:51 pm

J.D. - Heathers - Tags: Ain

"Your friends are sounding more interesting by the minute." He watched the fire burn for a while, and then nodded. "That should be enough, I'd say."
bleachers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby islandsprite45 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:56 pm

☽Ainchase Ishmael/Arme Thaumaturgy|Male|Celestial|Power Usage: Less than half|Tags: J.D★

Ain chuckles. "They certainly are interesting..." he says before taking the rabbit off the fire. He summons a small dagger to cut open the rabbit. He wasn't sure how this would taste to him.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
You are my Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
My only Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═══════════╗

Sprite
She/Her
Bisexual
Gamer/RPer
Game Fandoms
^ Elsword Mostly
WIP forever
━━━━━━━━━━━━
dA |Tumblr | link
link | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
islandsprite45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:41 pm

//--

Bill Cipher | He/Him | Tags: Open~

Bill had already been wandering around for quite some time. He absolutely dreaded his human form, since it greatly restricted his powers. He was a demon of the mindscape, not the physical realm. though he could still levitate and teleport... It was greatly restricted. The demon played with a stray blue flame that danced around this fingertips, he was bored.

White Kyanite | She/Her | Tags: Mayu + Catlin

White Kyanite turned around, and tilted her head to the side. "White Kyanite" she replied simply, adjusting her coat slightly to better show her gem. "Who are you two?" Kyanite asked with little to no emotion.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery