Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:21 am

boopo
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:37 pm

(I'm super super sorry guys... had a really bad accident... yeah... so my reply was delayed... I'll post it soon.)
x
X
πš‘πšŽ/πš‘πš’πš–x⚘x πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš› x⚘x 18+ x⚘x πš•πšŽπš˜ β™ŒοΈŽx⚘x πš’πš—πšπš™
x πšŒπšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπš›πš πšπš’πš–πšŽ x⚘x πš•πšπš‹πšπšš+ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’
πš…πš’πš›πšžπšœ#𝟼𝟢𝟾𝟽 x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš”
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:46 am

(oh frag, are you okay thunds?! no worries, I ran outta internet anyway but I'll be on whenever I can)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:01 pm

boop
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Wed May 24, 2017 2:56 am

Hey guys I'm sorry from the depths of my being, my reply is in the making I swear on it. Schools finally out and I can breath from under all the stress I've been in. I'm really sorry again
x
X
πš‘πšŽ/πš‘πš’πš–x⚘x πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš› x⚘x 18+ x⚘x πš•πšŽπš˜ β™ŒοΈŽx⚘x πš’πš—πšπš™
x πšŒπšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπš›πš πšπš’πš–πšŽ x⚘x πš•πšπš‹πšπšš+ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’
πš…πš’πš›πšžπšœ#𝟼𝟢𝟾𝟽 x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš”
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu May 25, 2017 2:22 am

(Its okay Thunds, my lil bro broke his arm a few days ago so times are hard here too and my mums bad back :[
CS keeps me going lol, will look forwards to our reply ma bud)
Last edited by Crimson_Raven on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Thu May 25, 2017 4:32 am

Sterno drove fast to the tower, he listened to the humans as they asked him if he was okay."Im okay, okay as I can be at the moment. I'm so sorry I put you guys in danger..." His internal systems were warning me of the damage he had taken and his nanities went to work to fix what they could as the young mech drove. Glancing to the human fence around it he tore it aside despite the barbed wire digging into the soft metal of his vehicular alt. "Where do you two believe its safest in this situation? If I bring you with me and that brute decides I'm its next meal you'll go down with me... But... If you do wish to come.. Then I need your help...." Transforming he held the humans in his servo. Sterno pulled the jumper cables from the compartment on his back. He wasn't going to endanger the humans but he needed them due to their size but then again this much electricity could easily kill them if they did one wrong move and that's not what he wanted. His whitish blue optics watched them with urgent worry. "I don't want you hurt... You or your friend Delilah..." The white plated mech casted a glance back to the trees where they had left the others every few seconds before back to the humans in his servo.

Nightmare growled low and roared in pain as the mechs sharp knuckles tore into his wings and underbelly in which he smirked as the mech slipped under his clawed talons. He wasn't going to hesitate to grasp the mech hard digging his claws into the mech as he brought him in front of his muzzle. "This is the fault of all autobots. You all care for each other more then yourselves so when one is in trouble you endanger your whole team to help one mere little bot who wasn't even born on your side." HIs grey optics bore into the red Ferrari's. "Let this be a lesson to you and all your autobot friends.... As I tear you apart..." A growl took over his vocalizer as he grabbed the mech in his jaws and swung his head back and forth in hopes to loosen the plating on him before I opened his tattered four wings and rose into the air. HIs wings were nearly unpliable, they had sustained much damage among them but between all four of them he was determined to take air. He held the mech in his jaws as he rose a bit of a ways into the air before gripping the mech harder, his fangs digging into the metal of the mechs chassis before he threw him aside and glanced to the white mech at the tower. Don't let the young mech outwit you. He was your first target, your prey. He glanced to the autobots below him and his jaws opened and black flams burst from his jaws at the weaklings below before he flew to the tower. It was less then graceful, with his wings not keeping at pace with the other his tail drug into the ground some upturning trees in his wake. The beast let out a blood curdling roar as he narrowed grey optics while flying to the tower.

Deadbeat watched the beast take flight with wild in his jaws and he aimed at his wings but they were moving so sporadically it was hard to et a shot. When the mech took and tossed the red plated mech he glanced to Skywalk. "Hey sky! Wanna be a doll and catch Wild before his plates deep in mud?" He yelled up to her as he took off in a run after the beast trying to dodge the upturned trees as it flew and he lunged and grabbed onto the tail of the beast before he started digging his pedes into the soil to hold it back some. "Uh uh you big brute. You ain't going no where. Not anytime soon." Deadbeat grunted behind clenched denta as he dig his pedes deeper into the ground to slow it down.

Sixshot glared red optics at Tarn and amusement rose his lip plates into a nasty snarl. "Seems we have a traitor in the midst. Decepticon gone autobot. Not just any Decepticon but mighty Tarn of the once noble Decepticon Justice division. Interesting for someone that devoted into a side just up and leaves it." The sixbender stared down the mechs weapon he had trained at his helm and he chuckled when he fired it and he made no attempt to move as the shot tore through some wiring and plating as energon ran down the side of his helm. "NIce, nice. You're soft now." With that being said when the mech started to approach him he whipped the makeshift rifle of a gun loaded with the virus laced bullets at the mech. "I'd watch your step." A sneer made his voice dark and low. Sixshot did note the aim the mech had on his spark chamber and he grinned wildly. "You wanna end up down the same road as the poor mech over yonder? It would be a shame if your new team was to perish of a virus that eats you literally from the inside out." Clicking his tongue on the inside of his denta he broke into laughter. "Imagine how easy it would be to destroy your spark then!" His features turned serious as he slammed the muzzle of the gun into the ex-con's faceplates before cocking and aiming the gun towards swift and firing a cocktail of a poison bullet towards the femme and growled. "I know your weakness as most mechs. They fall into temptation." Sixshot purred and grabbed the mechs plates on his neck plates and slammed a servo into his chassis. Sixshot glanced to his beast he owned mentally at the moment and growled low. That damned medic sedated him, another reason other then tarns interest in the fea was that. 'Get the hell up. Don't you let them take you. Tear them apart if you must. The six bender spoke to his predacon through the forced bond.

Groth watched the two and growled low as they started to attack tantalum in which his instincts took over and he transformed two gatlin guns in place of his servos and fired at swift and cyber. The red plated firebird ran over and hit the base of his arm into cyber and pointed the gun at his chassis and fired a few rounds where he aimed before he grit his denta and aimed a blaster at the autobot medic with hard orange optics. "I recommend you back up." Sixshots rifle firing at the medic made him advert his attention to the golden mech and blister. 'He isn't going to recognize you until his memories are returned to him so trying isn't going to help. I'm not about to let him think I've betrayed him again by not helping him out of this situation.' He said in a comm link to Cyber as he moved in front of his brother of a predacon. His blasters loaded with ammo and pointed to the two.

Blister watched Groth and her green blue optics narrowed and she transformed her servos into her null guns and left them on a blazing load as she pointed back at him. "He doesn't belong here! He doesn't fragging belong with you or sixshot. He's his own free being! He has a... He has bots back home that believe in him. Where they don't lie and deceive to get the image they want." She spat and she fired at the firebirds leg before aiming it to his helm. "Step away from him Groth... Now."

(Ahh~ missed you fellas a lot. I'm sorry it took so long lol Butttttt anyyywhhhooo ims backkkkk! And summer is here and stress is gone! woot!! ^^ )
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Thu May 25, 2017 5:36 am

User: Thunder( I think u know meh but wat eves)
designation: Glitch
Siding: Unknown
description: Doesn’t transform into any alts, it holds a spider like quality and that is it. Glitch has no color and blending in like programming that makes it look like fellow surroundings. Smaller than the size of a optic, created with unique features. Stinger has a ready dose of a level 10 virus that will load into any chosen victims processor and energon flow, that slowly and surely will make the victim have a offlining like no other. More or less like the poisonous Blackwidow but to transformers. The tiny bug has a high grade of technology in its tiny size, and elebrent system reload and almost the smartest way of out carrying its duty. Can be reprogrammed but it takes extreme talent and small tools in which most can’t handle.
Personality: Has no emotions, smart, extremely logical, no known weaknesses or upsides beside its poisonous virus.
Poison: The Virus is graded at a danger level 10. Making it equal to one transformer offlining in three days and can crash a human city in .45 seconds. It has a red coloring, and the bard is no bigger than a needle. Overall a threat because many models made like glitch can crash mainframes of bases and destroy millions of data bytes. If chosen as a target and injected it acts almost like a refined-high-grade- dose of energon making the system trick itself into processing it faster- having burst of energy and a lot of glitches(Hence the name)- soon to follow is the lag of the dose connecting it functions, after that craving of energon, anger, rage, and pain before it destroys the systems and data while leaving an empty shell. Most often the dose can be rendered into making the energon leak from optic’s and mouth otherwise the effects are the same with memory loss and pain. The doses have to be refilled and it acts more like bug at that, it can feed off the victim with its stinger like needle getting the required amount needed before it adds chemical refination that it is naturally equipped with. without a donor Glitch can go into a stasis like mode and bury itself underground tell a source is near.
Weakness: Low energon amounts.
Upsides: Virus like poison, small size
History: Unknown creator, Unknown past,Data bases have no reading of it and doesn’t know exists. Few even know of its presence and it’s reading can be traced and located through the pest of signals and coding.
Found: Commonly found in battlefields feeding off offlined bots, or anywhere with good feeding habits and warmer conditions.
(Tis little bug of a mite be the cure to sixshots poison stuffs :) hehehe )
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Deliah

"We chose to catch this train, Sterno.
Kinda have to know were gonna be in life or death circumstances at some point." Deliah replied as they gained on the tower and rammed the fence.
When he transformed she looked up at him.
"Eh nowhere is safe in this situation so I guess we'll go with." she said.
"Yeah, we'll help you.
I'm not gonna be Predacon kibble before I do something that matters." Carter agreed.
Deliah sighed as Sterno said he didn't want to see them hurt.
"It might not feel like it but your doing an amazing job.
How many bots can you count your age that have fought against a Predacon?" she asked him.
"Were getting through this together.
That's what Autobots do." she put her hand on his thumb digit and patted it.
"Now let's fry us a Predacon."

Wildstreak

Kicking and thrashing, useless attempts to try and rid himself from the Predacon's devil denta.
"Come at me, bro!" he cringed as paint and parts tore free.
"I never liked those anyway!" he gasped as the pain shot through him and they ascended into the sky.
"Yeah, wing it, see if I care!" Wildstreak got a grip on the Predacon's jaw and lodged his elbow up into the corner of his mouth, getting leverage enough to pull partly free.
It was no use anyway because by the time he did Nightmare tossed him into the trees.
He went crashing through the canopy and what felt like a hundred branches later he fell free onto...what?
He felt himself slipping away but urged his systems to stay online.

Skywalk

The younger femme nodded to Deadbeat, transforming into her F-16 alt and taking off after Wildstreak.
She had planned to be the one to go after Nightmare as her alt was the fastest but saving Wild couldn't wait.
She saw him falling through some trees and timed it, flying under them and Wild fell on top of her.
The weight was hard for a small femme like herself to take on and her systems complained until she touched down and slid the mech off and transformed back to ped mode.
"Wild!" she rushed to him and turned him over onto his back, gasping at the state of him.
Energon trickled out of his chest and parts of his alt were missing, his whole frame looked crumpled and ravaged.
"Hey! snap out of it! we need you!" she yelled at him, trying to keep lubricant from spilling out of her optics.
Wild's chest heaved and he coughed noisily as his components groaned.
His green optics looked a little faded as he looked at her.
"There a reason we're waitin' around?" he choked and managed a weak smile.
Skywalk vented in relief.
"Help me up, it ain't over 'till the big scary Predacon sings."

Swift

The blue, white and pink femme was getting up when a shot hit her in her side venting.
She cried out in pain, seek black dots speckle her vision.
She vented a deep breath, no time to be fainting.
She held a servo to her wound and forced herself up.
Titan reinforcements came in a barrage through the door and one put an arm under Swift to support her.

-I'll leave Cybers post until G gets back-
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Sat May 27, 2017 5:24 am

Aahhh I'll reply ASAP, I was in a really bad car accident yesterday and I'm trying to get over it mentally and physically.. I'm okay though I think. It's good to have you back Thunder.))
"If you want peace, prepare for war." -Tantalum
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me