Camp Half-Blood(A PJ RP) CONTEST OVER! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Blood(A Percy Jackson RP) ~Accepting!~

Postby morgan-marcy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Luna pushed her red hair out of her face and gazed around. Her green eyes sparkled. Only sixteen and she was a Councler in the Aphrodite cabin!
READ MY SIGGY!
Yeah so I was walking down the street today and... oh damn. I lost the game
99.9999% of girls would die if Justin Bieber appeared at their doorstep and asked for a date. If your that 0.0001% Who's wiping blood from your fist, put this in your siggy.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5 percent who would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!"
If a pet dies 75% would say "Oh well, they were a good pet." 20% would cry their eyes out. If you are one of the 5% that would give their pet a funeral AND cry your eyes out, then post this to signature.
morgan-marcy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstar1051 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:31 pm

(How long has Luna been at camp?)
Sandstar1051

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Wiccan-Witch~* » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Pandora and Tara sat on the Poseidon table for breakfast, Tara kept on refilling her glass full of water and splashing it on Pandora, Pandora did the same and the ended up drenched but dried instantly. Pandora ate her fruit loops while Tara ate coco pops and toast. "got enough food there Tara?" Pandora asked sarcastically "mm-hmm" she nodded, her mouth full "dont talk with your mouth full" Pandora lightly slapped Tara on the arm, Tara swallowed what she had in her mouth, "but i wasn't talking!" Tara protested, they both laughed and continued eating their breakfast.
Earth, the Mother giving birth,
Air so free, inside of me,
Fire higher, ignite your Son,
Water Daughter, the Circle is One.
Spirit makes all Four alive,
Spirit makes the Elements Five.

LOOK BEFORE TRADE
can you please NOT send me any trades i am not interested in trading any of my pets thats why there are no pets in the trading section, so please dont bother wasting your time asking to trade with me because they will be ignored.

*i havent been on because of australian flooding so my internet isnt secure so please dont kick me out of any RP's*
*~Wiccan-Witch~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morgan-marcy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:56 pm

(How bout we say she's been her almost all her life? Ten yrs good?)
READ MY SIGGY!
Yeah so I was walking down the street today and... oh damn. I lost the game
99.9999% of girls would die if Justin Bieber appeared at their doorstep and asked for a date. If your that 0.0001% Who's wiping blood from your fist, put this in your siggy.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5 percent who would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!"
If a pet dies 75% would say "Oh well, they were a good pet." 20% would cry their eyes out. If you are one of the 5% that would give their pet a funeral AND cry your eyes out, then post this to signature.
morgan-marcy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstar1051 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:13 am

(Sure!)
Sandstar1051

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstar1051 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:26 am

Chiron blows his conch shell and yells "Capture the flag shall be on Friday! Pick your teams, and be ready then!" he finishes and trots away

(Im going to put this under announcements. Pick your teams, and capture the flag will again, be on Friday!)
Sandstar1051

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstar1051 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:22 am

Lexy decides to ge some practice in for capture the fla and goes to spar with the dummys. She stabs, ducks, hits, and after a while with energy flowing through her, a bolt o electricity runs through her dagger and blows off the dummys head. She stops, breathing hard and puts her dagger away. "No more getting carried away" she says to herself quietly and makes a mental note.
Sandstar1051

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Butterfly » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:37 am

Xaria groaned as she lay in her bed, the sunlight streaming into her eyes. She snuggled into her duvet, only to have it ripped from her grasp. She sat up, irritated and glared as she caught sight of her twin brother, her duvet in his grasp as he grinned at her. "Time to get up!" Trix exclaimed, pulling her from her bed and shoving her into the bathroom.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 9 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Midnight Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstar1051 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:14 am

(XD! I think im gonna create another charrie. This one will be unclaimed though, I think)
Sandstar1051

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asexual pirate;; » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Elektra suddenly widened her eyes. "Pelagios!" She yelled, pulling her sword.

My previous username was better version.

ImageImage

dragons for sale
asexual pirate;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me