||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

Postby jörmungandr. » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:42 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kidd let out a short burst of laughter, though a small snort came out as well. He quickly covered his mouth and could feel his face grow a bit red with embarrassment. "You're welcome," he finally got out. Kidd tried further to fix his hair. He already knew that he probably couldn't fix it unless he had a mirror and brush. So, eventually he simply gave up and lowered his hand. "There are private property parts of the forest? I didn't know that.. though I haven't really explored in there too much... at least not recently. Had a bad encounter... But anyways, I'll try to keep an eye out for the private property areas. I bet there are some cool stuff around them."

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:55 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Human ::Apperance :: Kidd x
              indent"Yeah, The Private Sections Are Usually Backyards And Such But I Had A Bad Encounter In The Woods Once Too. When I Was Nine I Was Attacked By A Wolf And Almost Died It Was Crazy. Blood Loss Made Me See Weird Things" Stiles Chuckled Shrugging Absently As He Rolled His Sleeves Up And Put His Hands In His Pockets Again. By Weird Things He Meant A Human but Who Cared? No One Because He's A Silly Child.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:55 pm

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

Kidd froze when he heard Stiles talk about the wolf attack. "You too?" he accidentally blurted out. His face went red for a couple moments and he looked down. "I mean... something attacked me not too long ago and... And what kind of weird things did this 'blood loss' make you see? Has anything weird happened to you since you were attacked? Like.. have you... changed at all?" A little bit of hope sparked inside of him. Hope that he wouldn't be alone in what he was going through and that he might actually get some answers.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hail hydra. » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:45 am

Piper Reed
+ traits
∙1 caring
∙2 loyal
∙3 loving
- traits
∙1 hot headed
∙2 easily gets jealous
∙3 impatient

Age and All that good stuff
∙age 17
∙sexuality Straight
∙species Werewolf
∙pack/position Beta
∙crush n/a
∙username Hail hydra.
Past and Personality/backstory
Hey there i see you've asked about something private! Dont ask me again or i'll bite out your throat with my teeth!
hail hydra.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daveed.diggs » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:55 am

//all forms are accepted, exceptet for @hail hydra

your form does not meet the requirements listed in the rules.

oh my god
you're
★thomas jefferson★

hamilton

"get it how or live til you get it, get it in"
clipping.-work work

daveed.diggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:04 am

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent"Well I Saw A Wolf And Than I Saw A Human..And No Nothing Weird Has Happened To Me Except The Occasional Wolf Stalker. No I Haven't Changed? What? You Making It Seem Like Im A Werewolf Or Something. Full Human Sorry" Stiles Laughed Raising A Confused Eyebrow At Kidd As He Pushed His Hands Into His Pockets. He Wished He Was A Werewolf, And After The Attack Even Thought He Was. Even If It Was A Werewolf That Attacked Him The Claws Wouldn't Of Gone Deep Enough, Sure They Left Scars But They Didnt Leave Him Wolfy Powers.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catnip. » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:22 pm

Avalon Kaser // 16 // outfit // omega werewolf // tags: open

Avalon sighed and decided not to start on her homework. She put her books back in her bag and glanced at the lacrosse field then at the woods. Maybe she would go for a run later, get her mind off of things. Lately she's been stressed about the full moon in a few days and maybe she could learn how to control her werewolf side.
current goal:
finish 2015 collection
1015/1033 (98.3% complete)
catnip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:00 pm

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

What Stiles first said had his mind reeling a bit. And as he listened to Stiles mention a werewolf he slowly started to piece things together. No.. it couldn't be. That stuff wasn't real. He was sure of it. "Why didn't anything happen to you..?" Kidd said in a utterly defeated way, "I must being going literally crazy. But I can't just be seeing things.." He muttered like Stiles wasn't standing right in front of him. He looked at the other slowly. "C'mon, if you're lying you gotta tell me. I was bitten by... something and something's happening to be. I swear I can't be the only one." Kidd was sure he probably sounded like a crazy person trying desperately to explain something that nobody understood. And he knew that he probably shouldn't be telling Stiles this. But he felt like he needed to tell someone about what was happening. And why not a complete stranger?

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:42 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent"Seriously Kidd, I Don't Know. You Sound Pretty Crazy Right Now Because Werewolves Aren't Real... And Im Going To Make Myself Look More Like A Looser Than I Already Have" Stiles Sighed Not Understanding Why He Was Doing This As He Pulled Out His Notebooks From His Bag. "Okay So..I Kind Of Do Lots Of Research On Weird Subjects So Your Going To Not Talk About This To Anyone" Stiles Sighed And Handed Kidd Two Red Notebooks Which Were Worn And Had The Words 'Lore One' And 'Lore Two' Written On Each Book. "You Need To Give Me Them Back Because They Are My Research" Stiles Warned And Zipped Up His Backpack Throwing It Over His Shoulder Lazily. The Notebooks Were On Generalized Werewolf Lore That He Found And They Were Part Of His Huge Connection.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:02 am

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

Kidd frowned as he listened to Stiles. Maybe he was crazy? Maybe getting bit caused something in his head to come undone, or maybe he got a disease? Kidd felt a sudden wave of emotions and he stuck his hands in his pockets. He looked at Stiles when he started pulling things out of his bag. Notebooks specifically. "I won't say a word, I swear. And I'll give them back the moment I'm done with them," he said quickly and in a brightened tone. He reached up to grab them but quickly stopped halfway through. He looked down at his hands and stretched them. Claws. The claws were back. What had caused them though? He sighed and this time he didn't try to hide them. "S-see. I told you something was happening to me. And my eyes... sometimes they change. And the closer to the full moon the more itchy I get. But I don't know what for. It's like I'm just waiting for something," Kidd said and looked at the claws then looked at Stiles and tensed, hoping that he wouldn't get a back reaction.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me