||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Accepting ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby jellyfish. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 pm

(Oh snap, migraine, I may be gone for a while.)

"I better start on my way." Lilith said quietly. She stood up placing the teacup gently on the table, her smile fading some, for she could no longer keep up the same bright attitude. She bowed to the Hatress and waved at Blondie "Have a nice time in Wonderland!" She said joyfully before skipping off in the direction of the Red Castle, with her back turned away from them her frown came back and the smile flew away, evaporating into thin air.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Hatter took note of her direction, though she didn't particularly care. She stayed out of disputes between the two kingdoms. She looked at Alan, "So, Blondie, meet any new friends? Not all you meet here should you call such."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Oh, this must be it.Ozzie thought, hearing the Hatress and Alan and their company."You don't mind if we pop in, do you?"The Tweedleum said, emerging from the trees."I would hate to interupt."She said, gesturing to her sister and herself.Ozzie cocked her head, waiting for an answer.I should like to be a rather small horsefly.Hard to spot, quick to anger.She drummmed on her hip, hands still in her pockets.
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;
"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's right, what do you want from me?
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?

I get the feeling, we're on to something,
I say "jump" and you start jumping.
That's that, now what do you want from me? "

I say jump and you start jumpin'.
Hey!I think we're on to something!

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Hatter looked at her, "Come on in, I supposed a Tweedle is welcome. Quite an odd assortment we have here!"
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:22 pm

(Oh, wow, sorry! I had a pile of homework.)

The Rabbit looked from figure to figure, listening as they jabbered about nicknames. Of course, she already had nicknames, so getting another one opwould be rather pointless. No matter. She lifted up one of the tea kettles, pouring herself a cup of tea before leaning back in her chair, taking a long sip before setting it back down, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand before returning her arm to the arm rest of her chair.
Image Image
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm

The hatter turned to smirk towards the Rabbit. In many ways, they were opposites. The Rabbit believed in punctually, Hatter didn't really believe in time much at all, also, Rabbit was so neat and tidy, Hatter left things in a state of chaos, unless it was her own looks.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:29 pm

"Thank you."Ozzie said.And so ended her talkativness for the day.She would speak a little less now, but she would still speak."Hello all."She smiled broadly.I am wandering Wonderland, and thinking about whether the weather will be nice later.She thought, not saying it out loud.She would make a fool of herself.She stood beside the table, feeling out of place.But no one is out of place in a play, and everyone is out of place in a masquerade.In reality, we are all quite unusual, so I suppose the Hatter is right, though it has become stranger latley than ever before in Wonderland, and I hope it will not rain today. Ozzie noted.
(Like I said, always something going on up there.)
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm

(Don't listen to Skrillex when you have a migraine, I repeat DO NOT listen to Skrillex when you have a migraine, I think my brain just died... I can't write anything right now...)

Lilith was jogging now, in a bee line for the castle, she felt bad for coming back to the castle later than usual, one thing she had in common with the White Rabbit was her feeling towards being late.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Kait watched at more people joined in and Raven left. She glanced at the Tweedle's giving a slight wave and a smile. She glanced at the rabbit then back at the table taking another small sip of her tea
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
"The beginning of purpose can be found by creating something that only you understand"
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
x
hello im aura guardian! feel free to
call me aura. i go by she/her pronou
ns. i'm mostly on here for one on one
so feel free to send me a pm if inter
ested! im always playing valorant or
just listening to music. so for anythi
ng, dont be afraid to pm me
x
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
x
| search | bestie | time | credit |
x
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Ozzie nodded to the Rabbit, gingerly taking a seat.She always felt out of place, she realized, and she needn't worry.The sky is looking sunny....Magnificent!She stared down at her nails, painted a bright blue.Even in the midst of people, I feel alone....How so very impudent of me.I must abandon this thought at one, for it is insensible.I am a guest, and I shouldn't think like that.Uninvited, granted, but still a guest."How has everyone's day been?"She asked, trying to carry out a conversation.She was rarely able to hold onw, but thought she might try.

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
Lyrics of the week;

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs