Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby catbookdo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Lark Kurchel
Female | 14 | Intermediate | Heterosexual |Crush: none | Battle Royal Dome | Tags: Noche

Lark followed Noche, with Jaws trailing behind her, and proceeded to help people onto colorful bird. "I hope Noche and I can get everyone out of here safely." She thought. "And I hope we can both get out of here safely. I don't know about Noche, but I definitely don't have a Pokemon that could fly with me..." Lark shook her head at her crazy thoughts. "No, I'm sure we'll be fine, we could always ride colorful bird along with everyone else." She turned her head to Noche, remembering what they said to her just a moment ago about the ultra beasts. "Well, I don't think I can fight the ultra beasts either." She thought. "I'm not the best trainer here, by far, and I only have one Pokemon with me right now. But I'll be happy doing this, there needs to be at least one person helping all the people in danger." She turned her head back to colorful bird, helping as many children and elders as safely possible onto the Pokemon. Once she was satisified with the amount of people atop the top, before letting the bird leave, she shouted to Noche, "Hey, Noche, where should we tell colorful bird to fly to? Or do you think it already has a location in mind?"
catbookdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Battle Royal Dome || Tagged: I guess anyone who wishes to interact with him

Watching the two Pokemon take off, the champion let a sigh of relief escape his lips, though as he turned to see if he could find Cyra, she had gone completely out of sight. That wasn't what he had wanted. What choice did he have now? He had no clue where the woman had gone off to and could he truly return back to the dome with such unfinished business? It didn't seem like he had the option at this point. If Ho-Oh and Ambipom had accomplished what he had asked of them they should be ready to leave to safety. Maybe he could catch his Pokemon before they left. Returning Ampharos to her ball, Gold sunk down on Togekiss in obvious pain. "Alright buddy, it's time to return to the mainland. We lost her," he breathed out.

The Togekiss knew his trainer was in no shape to continue to fly over the ocean in hopes of finding the woman, but he could tell he was disappointed in not catching her. Turning back toward land, the flying type took off, hoping that his trainer might be able to get rest sooner rather than later. After everything he had gone through, he knew Gold wouldn't want to rest, but he had been in the middle of it all and seemed to take more physical damage than anyone else involved in the conflict. Nearing land once again, he made his way directly to where they had last been and he instantly spotted Ho-Oh with many people perched on its back and Ambipom sitting on its head.

Swooping down, Togekiss hovered a couple feet above the ground to allow Gold to slide off. The Johto champion straightened himself once he was on the ground once again, attempting to hide any sign of injury as he approached the legendary bird. As he stopped before the beast, it lowered its head, allowing Ambipom to jump off at his trainer. Grunting softly in pain as he caught the monkey Pokemon, a weak smile crossed his lips. "I see you got some trainers to help you gather people. You two did good work, but we need to stay on high alert when leaving this place. That lady slipped away and someone is helping her so flight over the ocean may be far more dangerous than expected, but we can't let that hold us back. We must move these people to the next island," he told the Pokemon softly.

(someone interact with my children so I don't get lonely)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:56 am

noche || intermediate trainer || inersgender - any pronouns || panro apothisex || tags; lark & possibly gold?
        glaceon ((blanc)) - riolu - rockruff ((mocha)) - midday lycanroc ((aspen)) - mew
        Noche continued to help people up onto the legendary bird, only sparing a glance as someone flew in on what appeared to be a togekiss. They listened to what Lark was saying, however was more focused on getting everyone up and ready to go at that moment. "Yeah, well, any help can make a difference, I suppose" They replied, mentally debating with themselves wether or not they should mention mew. It might have been able to help out, but, there were enough legendary and dangerous pokemon present as it was, surely they could handle it without them needing to call in more?

"I get the feeling it probably knows," They called back, lifting the last child up into the arms of his parents. Blanc ran back to her trainer once she was happy with her work, leaping skillfully up onto their shoulders. Taking notice that the person whom had flown in just before was speaking with Ho-Oh, Noche assumed that he was the one that had instructed it to help. After a second or so of hesitation, they made their way over to the person they now recognised as the Champion of Johto. "Excuse me, sir, my friend and I managed to get as many people as we could onto Ho-Oh, I assume it's yours? You should probably leave now, and get to the next island as soon as possible" They informed, opting for a more polite way of speaking. Blanc, on the other hand, immediately thwacked her trainer in the face with her tail for not mentioning her efforts to help.

{{ alrighty }}
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:15 am

Cyra||Female||32||Aether Paradise||Tagged: Sun
    Cyra pushed open the doors to the mansion, stepping inside, Nihilego drifting behind her, apparently aimlessly. It looked like nobody had set foot in it for years, there was a thick layer of dust on the floor, nothing looked like it had been touched. The only thing remarkable about it was a... feeling, an aura that seemed to originate from further in. Nihilego could feel it, it wanted to find it. So Cyra stepped forwards, moving further into the house.

She walked through a bedroom, as empty and cold as the rest of the place, and into a room full of icy pillars. A closer examination revealed that the pillars contained pokemon, perfectly preserved. Someone was building a collection. That wasn't what Cyra was here for, though. She was here for the energy, the massive energy signature resonating from the center of the room. And the diamond-shaped cage resting beside it.

There was a hole here, Cyra thought to herself, removing her mask and picking up the cage. Someone opened it. It's been closed a long time, but it's still there. The cage was the key, that and whatever was inside it. She needed to figure out what exactly happened six years ago, and she wasn't going to be able to do that as the Masked Woman.

Replacing her mask, and tucking the cage under her arm, Cyra began to make her way out of the mansion. She had some research to do.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:15 am

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Battle Royal Dome| Asexual|| Crush: no way, no chance I will say it uh-uh||Tags: Serenity

Gladion fell onto an invisible barrier and held his right eye. He could something wet on his hands ." Blood? My eye hurts so bad. I think he cut my eye." Gladion kept his hand over his wounded eye, there was nothing he could had done at the moment just sit there with a blank mind

[WB op [
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:20 am

(where can i jump in aye

-pfp by lifora
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:39 am

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Urr... people XD|

As soon as Mizu's protect wore off, Gladion was near enough to the Salamance so the fall wouldn't hurt. Immediately seeing the blood, something seemed to course through her, pure rage. Standing on the back of the pokemon, she looked around to see where the man had gone, squinting to see past the bright flashes of light as conflict raged on. Sitting down on her feet, she leaned Gladion against herself. With her open hand, she grabbed one of the stones around her neck, a bright light surrounding her hand and the pokemon they were riding on. A few moments later, Salamance was in its mega-evolved form. "Get us to the nearest Pokemon center." She told the pokemon urgently, unsure of what she could do to help. (lol. same here. but then again, I always have WB)

(Open: Alain, Kimiko, August, Cynthia)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Battle Royal Dome || Tagged: Noche & Lark

Averting his eyes from Ho-Oh they drifted to the trainer that had addressed him. Setting Ambipom down, he gave a small nod toward them. Even such little movements seemed to send pain through his entire body though. "Yes, Ho-Oh would be mine and I will be sending it off soon," he replied. Looking back to the bird, he could tell that it recognized that he was in pain and he smiled meekly. Lifting a hand up to pat its head he reached into his pocket with his other hand and released the Pokemon within it. Ampharos emerged once again and looked up at her trainer curiously. "Ampharos, I need you to ride with Ho-Oh and protect these people just in case anything happens. We'll go to Ula'ula Island. You take off now and I'll follow behind you."

Lowering its head to allow Ampharos to climb on, the legendary bird eyed Gold once again. The boy was soaked and in pain. It couldn't help but wonder what had happened when he had left. It however decided not to pressure him into speaking of it. His drive to protect was the reason Ho-Oh had truly been drawn to him. In that sense he was "pure" in its eyes. As soon as Ampharos was situated, the large bird let a caw escape its beak before lifting itself into the air to take off to where Gold had told it.

Turning back to Noche, the Johto champion offered them a smile. "I appreciate you and your friend helping Ho-Oh. Do you both have a way out of here or do you need some kind of transportation?" he asked. The least he could do was offer one of them a ride on Togekiss. He didn't mind surfing on Quagsire's back to get to the next island if he had to, though that left them one Pokemon short.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:13 am

noche || intermediate trainer || inersgender - any pronouns || panro apothisex || tags; lark & gold
        glaceon ((blanc)) - riolu - rockruff ((mocha)) - midday lycanroc ((aspen)) - mew
        Noche took notice of his apparent pain, and wondered what might have happened to cause that much discomfort, but decided not to question it at that moment. Right now, they needed to focus on getting everyone safely to the next island.
        Watching the legendary bird launch into flight, they glanced back at Lark for a moment before responding to Gold's question.

"I don't have any means of getting out by flying, or by traversing over water for that matter, but you should get yourself and Lark out first, I'm sure I can find another way" They said, gesturing towards their friend when they mentioned her. Truthfully, they had no idea how they could get out, apart from the off chance that Mew might be able to teleport them away. They didn't exactly want to call for it unless necessary, though.

{{ i apologise about the short post and any possible spelling errors, i'm doing this on my phone }}
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catbookdo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Lark Kurchel
Female | 14 | Intermediate | Heterosexual |Crush: none | Battle Royal Dome | Tags: Noche and Gold

After Noche finished speaking, Lark replied to Gold's question. "I don't have any Pokemon that can fly or surf on me, the only Pokemon I have with me is Jaws." She looked down and saw her Mawile wrapping around her legs, using the jaws on the back of her head to try to reach her bag. Lark put her bag down and allowed her Pokemon to pull out a lava cookie before continuing. "I don't mind whatever transportation method I'm given, but I'm much more used to surfing. Hoenn has plenty of it."She finished. She then turned to Noche, and told them, "You shouldn't risk your life over finding another way, just get out of here with me and Gold, I'm sure if needed two of us can fit on one Pokemon."
catbookdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me