Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby luvarien » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:55 am

noche || intermediate trainer || inersgender - any pronouns || panro apothisex || tags; lark i think??
        glaceon ((blanc)) - riolu - rockruff ((mocha)) - midday lycanroc ((aspen)) - mew
        They may have been about to say something else, however someone grabbing hold of their hand caught Noche off guard. Startled by the sudden contact, they jerked their arm away and spun around to face whoever it was. However, as soon as they realized it was only another trainer, they relaxed again. Blanc, on the other hand, was not happy with the sudden movement that had almost thrown her off of her trainer's shoulders.
        They listened to what the girl was saying, raising an eyebrow when the other two she had grabbed went off without so much as paying her any attention, but figured it would be best not to worry about that now. The whole situation was quite scary, so they could understand the lack of manners.

As soon as the girl finished, Noche shook their head. "You should get any children and elder people out first, they're the ones that will need the most help" They said, a hand resting on their belt that held their occupied pokeballs. It had become a habit when in urgent situations, to always be ready to call out some help. "I'll help get people over to you, you can help them onto Ho-Oh, yeah?" From their shoulders, Blanc gave a quiet cry before jumping off, landing gracefully at Noche's feet. She looked very determined to help. Noticing this, the trainer looked up again, "Blanc can help you too, we need to hurry now" Despite the supposed need to hurry, they were being awfully calm about everything.
        Hearing her name, the glaceon looked up and nodded affirmatively, "Gla!"

They jolted alightly at the sudden - and very loud - voice that was apparently in their mind, which was followed by an earsplitting roar that they could only assume had come from one of the legendaries that had been summoned. Glancing around for a moment, they soon caught sight of the Giratina, and they blinked dumbly for a few seconds while staring. How on earth was the technical god of an alternate universe even there? Perhaps it would be better not to question it, at least it seemed to be on the Alolan side. Dragging their gaze away, they looked back to the female trainer that had grabbed their hand and gave a nod before turning once again to the crowd they had previously directed out of the Battle Dome. "A'ight, everyone, you see that legendary rainbow bird? Get on it, it'll fly you to safety-" Probably, Noche added in their thoughts, "Make sure any children and elders go first"
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:55 am

Sakura ran outside and looked around herslef, Sending out her Charizard and Mewtwo while climbing up on her Charizard "Fly up there" She said before looking at her mewtwo "And you should look after the other peope" She said before sending out her Dragonite "You too" She looked at them both before her charizard flying up in the air towardds the volcano.

The Mewtwo nodded and walked away slowly

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:51 am

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Battle Royal Dome| Asexual|| Crush: no way, no chance I will say it uh-uh||Tags: Serenity, Grey, and jjkohggtg

Gladion nodded , jumping into Salamance's bsck, glancing ahead at what he thought was yveltal. " That's the pokemon that the others say the other night. Yveltal right?" He could see s man riding on the back of the pokemon. " I guess he isn't on our side. .oh great, more that we have to deal with." Gladion really wanted to get to paradise, but not like this

Aerodactyl manged to dodge the thunderbolt, flying towards gold and his pokemon . Marshadow leaped off the pokrmon, aiming a shadow punch at gold." AH, how annoying! " the strange ghost pokemon frowned

Sun
Male|| 17||Expert Trainer || Bisexual || Crush ; Why you do this?|| Tags; Cyra

Grace was nearly hit by the attack, but manged to avoid ot. The togekiss then fired another aurasphere. " Just tell me what you want ! Why are you going after the paradise? " Sun had a million questions. ..but he knew that she wasn't going to answer him. All he could was try to stop this woman. " Grace. ..pull beside her. " the togekiss nodded, flying beside the ultra beast again. Once she was close enough, Sun leaped on the beast 's back
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:48 am

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Urr... people XD|

Serenity looked to see the pokemon ahead, returning Charizard to its pokeball at the same time. "Wow... I never thought I'd actually ever get to see it. It's magnificent." She said in awe, shaking her head to wake herself up before dodging out of the way of another attack that wasn't mainly directed at them but after having been dodged had come their way. "So, any plans?" She asked, maneuvering Salamance out of the way of any incoming attacks as best as she could.

(Open: Alain, Kimiko, August, Cynthia)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || The Ocean || Tagged: Who even knows

Watching the Pokemon launch itself at them, Togekiss easily flew out of the way and narrowed his eyes. This thing was annoying and he could tell that it was trying to target his trainer and not him or Ampharos. That only upset the Pokemon more. "Alright Ampharos, thunderbolt this Aerodactyl and Togekiss, air slash that other one," he said, unsure of what the other Pokemon even was. It didn't matter though. It was annoying him and needed to be taken care of. Quickly Ampharos fired another thunderbolt at the Aerodactyl before Togekiss sliced a wing through the air and sent the air slash toward Marshadow. He didn't have time to continue dealing with two random Pokemon though. The two attacks should at least preoccupy them. They couldn't dodge forever.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catbookdo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Lark Kurchel
Female | 14 | Intermediate | Heterosexual |Crush: none | Battle Royal Dome | Tags: Noche

Lark once again grabbed the trainer's hand after they had turned away. 'I hope I don't scare them too badly again.' She thought."That's okay, thank you for the help, though."Lark replied. "It's so nice of you to go out of your way to help the others here."Lark then felt her bag fidget, and she let out her Mawile. She picked the Pokemon up and held her tightly in between her chest and arms. "I'm sorry if I scared you when I grabbed your hand." Lark told the trainer beside them.[color=#00BF40]"I just wanted to get to attention as fast as possible." Lark felt her legs shake. She wasn't nervous, it was just that this was the first person that she actually talked to in Alola. And there was also the fact that behind them, there was a volcano that looked as though it had been bitten out of, and it's liquids were slowly dripping down towards them."Umm... do you mind if I stay over here for a minute or two and help you out, at least until people have gotten on colorful bird? Jaws can help out, too." She released her Pokemon from her grip, and gently put her down in front of her feet, beside the trainer's Glaceon."And do you mind if I ask what your name is? I'll be happy to tell you mine. It's Lark."
catbookdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:34 am

noche || intermediate trainer || inersgender - any pronouns || panro apothisex || tags; lark
        glaceon ((blanc)) - riolu - rockruff ((mocha)) - midday lycanroc ((aspen)) - mew
        Noche quietly listened to what the trainer had to say, and gave a dismissive shrug. "It's fine, just uh, maybe try not grab strangers' hands constantly?" They suggested, awkwardly removing their hand from the girl's grip. It wasn't that they didn't like her, they just weren't overly fond of physical contact with people they didn't know.
        Taking note of what she said next, they gave a quiet, short laugh, "Well I can't exactly help fight those Ultra Beasts, the least I csn do is help get people to a safer place" They watched as she pulled the Mawlie out of her bag, admittedly quite fascinated - it'd been quite a while since they'd seen one of those. At their feet, Blanc's ears perked up, and she let out a quick cry before bounding over to the crowd of people, beginning to herd them over to Ho-Oh. Clearly, the pokemon didn't want to wait around.

Noche watched her for a moment, then looked back at Lark. "Sure thing, but we should get a move on" After a few seconds, they added "Nice to meet you, Lark, I'm Noche" Before turning to the crowd and proceeding to help direct them over to the legendary bird.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Cyra||Female||32||Aether Paradise||Tagged: Sun
    Cyra heard Sun land on Celesteela's body, but he was a bit too late. They were over the aether paradise now, which meant that Celesteela was no longer needed. It had gotten her this far, it deserved a rest. "Celesteela," she called out, "return!" The ultra beast's body vanished from around her, leaving her and her pursuer in freefall, heading for the large mansion at the back of the floating superstructure. She wasn't sure why Nihilego wanted to go there specifically, but she supposed it didn't matter. The important thing was that it wanted to. "Nihilego," Cyra cried, "give me strength!" The eerie, jellyfish-like pokemon appeared behind Cyra, wrapping itself around her body and slowing her descent. At the same time, the trainer felt new strength flowing into her veins, as the ultra beast's neurotoxins took hold. The pair landed softly in front of the mansion, and Cyra looked to the sky, wondering how Sun was faring. She knew it was too much to hope for him to fall to his doom, but she could still hope.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:04 pm

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Battle Royal Dome| Asexual|| Crush: no way, no chance I will say it uh-uh||Tags: Serenity, Grey, and jjkohggtg

Gladion nodded. " Yes, its interesting if I have to say so my self." He said and didn't expect what happened next. Grey leaped off of Foxx's back and manged to shove Gladion off Salamance's back. Foxx flew after his trainer, snatching the man up and leaving Gladion falling after injuring his eye." Hurmp...stupid kids. Let's go." Foxx flew after Cyra, but kept his distance

Meanwhile Aerodactyl couldn't avoid the thunderbolt was hit by the thunderbolt, which three marshadow off." Calm it Aerodactyl. " Marshadow was hit by Airslash, seeing that grey flew past him." Let's go, back to master now. " Aerodactyl struggled, but manged to catch Marshadow , following Grey. " Later kid. "

Sun
Male|| 17||Expert Trainer || Bisexual || Crush ; Why you do this?|| Tags; Cyra

" Your kidding me..." Run frowned, falling ontop Grace. " just like a few years ago...ultra beast are mysterious. " It was to late for Sun to stop her now, and only grew angery with his self " Sorry Moon, maybe I am abit useless after all."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Urr... people XD|

Serenity yelped as the other man had made it onto Salamance, pushing Gladion off. Reaching down to grab his hand, she missed and cursed under her breath, looking to see the other guy retreat before hastily pulling a pokeball from her bag and releasing Mizu. "Use protect!" She exclaimed, her heart racing out of fear as she made a shark dive down to catch Gladion before he could hit the water, hoping her Vaporeon's Protect would keep him from getting injured from falling. Looking around, Serenity glared, looking around, honestly not understanding what was truly going on. She got the main gist of it, but with so much going on, it was hard to pinpoint one thing in particular.

(Open: Alain, Kimiko, August, Cynthia)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me