Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby capalluisce » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Juniper "Juno" Calloway // Gryffindor // 5th Year // Chaser // Room of Requirement // Tags: Evangeline

Juno looked at Evangeline and then back at the parchment. “You don’t think—?” She murmured with wonder, lifting the parchment to her face. “No… It can’t be.” Juno hurried over to the table and sat down opposite Evangeline, drawing out her wand. She rested its cherry-wood tip on the crackling yellow parchment, her voice barely audible when she spoke. “What was it again? Oh, yes... I solemnly swear that I’m up to no good.” She watched as ink began to curl into view, staining the parchment. The words “Messrs Moody, Wormtail, Padfoot, & Prongs are proud to present The Marauder’s Map” appeared in curlicue font, affirming all of Juno's initial suspicions. She leaned back in the chair, shaking her head. “This is too much,” She said breathlessly, pulling out one of her cookies and taking a large bite. As soon as she finished, she bent down to open the map.

The first thing that struck her was the hundreds of small dots of ink on the page, labeled with the names of all of the students and faculty at Hogwarts. Most of the teachers' dots were stationary, probably because they were falling asleep, but the students were, for the most part, still stirring. Juno smiled. Her own common room usually didn’t clear out until two in the morning, and most of the time, she was one of the last ones there—she could always be found playing a midnight round of Wizards’ Chess or Gobstones, no matter the day; the only times she ever retired early were before Quidditch matches.

The second thing she noticed was an abundance of extra halls—passageways that Hogwarts didn’t contain.

“Evangeline!” She cried excitedly, shoving the map over to her. “Look!”
capalluisce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/third year/gryffindor/hallways/tags:both Charlies and Amelia

"Bye Charlie. Bye Amelia," Ginny called after the pair. "So Charlie, do you prefer Charlie number one or Charlie number two?" Ginny teased her brother. She was very excited about tonight. Ginny had a BIG idea for tonight her her friends. She whispered her plan for tonight to Charlie. She just hoped she wouldn't land into trouble...

Charlie Dragonheart/fifth year/ slytherin/hallways/tags:Charlie, Amelia and Ginny

Charlie could have jumped about five feet into the air when he heard Ginny's plan. "Are you serious?!" he questioned her, "Personally I would say toilet-papering the Slytherin Common Room is a better idea. But REALLY?! You could land into serious trouble!" he scolded. Ginny simply laughed, "Look who's talking. Charlie, I hope you remember that you told little kids there were unicorns in the forest!" She then rolled her eyes and walked to her next class. Ginny looked behind herself and called to Charlie, "Remember, tonight outside!" Charlie didn't know what to say. Ginny was the one who never landed into trouble, Charlie was the trouble-maker but now, it was the other way round. He just hope it didn't stay like that for long...
Last edited by koi.fish on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Hallways / Tags: Charlie Crimson,Ginny and Charlie Dragonheart
'' History was boring today, I'm just happy he didn't give us homework as I have enough homework from Transfiguration!'' Amelia said when Charlie Dragonheart came around the corner with Ginny.'' Oh hey guys! Wanna hangout in a minute?''
Charlie Crimson / 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Hallways/ Tags: Ginny, Charlie, And Amelia.
'' Yeah come on! It'll be fun'' Charlie said running his fingers through his hair, looking at Ginny.
Last edited by moonstone514 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Natalie Anderson || Hufflepuff || Female || 4th Year ||Seeker||Ravenclaw Table ||Tags: Open|| Other/OOC:

After Atsuko and Jackie Got in. She Knocked the barrels and Crawled inside. She didn't hesitate to go to its sofa sitting down there. Getting herself comfy

Atsuko Fukunaga||Transfer Student from Mahoutokoro|Hufflepuff||Female||4th Year||Chaser||Hufflepuff Common room||Tags: Jackie, nat (mentioned)||Ooc/Others:

"Nice to meet you Jackie" She said, As She saw Jackie crawling into the passage. Well, this'll be interesting. She crawled to the passage. Ending up at a Honey yellow Brick room, she was amazed by its room. Seeing it's warm Comfy sofa and it's fireplace. "Are we here now" she asked, taking every single glance she could get. It's Honey Yellow bricks didn't hesitate her to think she belongs here. After all, it was her only place to run from Mahoutokoro. She Looked at her wand, seeing it's Golden ribbon tied to her wand. She Got it when she was at Mahoutokoro. Before she left, she got a golden ribbon from her teacher. It changes color to white if a Threat is coming. She put her wand back to her mini bag. As she was Done glancing she saw another Hufflepuff sitting at the Sofa. She didn't mind her. In the end she looked at every single detail she could remember on the house
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsidiousFlair » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:24 am

Evangeline Octavia Rose | Female | Gryffindor | 5th Year | Seeker/Captain | Room of Requirement | Tags: Juniper

Evangeline watched with wide eyes, slowly taking a bite of her sweets as she did so. She hesitantly moved her eyes from the map to Juniper. "So it still exists," she said slowly, reaching out a careful hand to touch it. It must have been so old, but it was somehow exactly the way it had always been described. Except.. "It feels wrong for us to have it, when Fred, George, and Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger, and even Harry Potter once had it. It makes me feel so... mortal, all of a sudden." Quiet for a few moments, she stared at it, in somewhat of a daze. When she spoke again, her voice was still as dreamily curious. "I wonder what they were like, the lot of them. What they really were like." Noticing the random passageways, she shook her head as if to clear it. "Anyway, those paths. The ones there, there, and well, everywhere else," she continued, "those must be what we're looking for."

Hello, I'm Rose! I am also sometimes called Red.
Feel free to refer to me as either, or my user.
I love to roleplay, but I am rather busy. <3 <3

(FIRE-)───────────
BLOW A KISS)───────────────
─────────────(TO THE CROWD-

|Gryffindor|Neutral good|INFP|Scorpio|She/her|
|D&D - Bard|Dancing|Singing|Likes bread|<3|
|I'm in love with the way the fire dances|

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Warriors RP // music: // link
link // link // ©

InsidiousFlair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:55 pm

takemetoneverland wrote:Lilah Jean Evans
female | hufflepuff | 5th year | keeper | hallways | tags; open

Lilah made her way down the hallways, examining her class schedule. She had all the basic required classes, then her chosen two classes of Divination and Care of Magical Creatures. She wondered, if she asked, if she would be able to possibly take on an additional class. Ancient Runes had always fascinated her, and she had quiet a struggle when it came to choosing only two of the five options of classes. With a sigh, Lilah placed her schedule inside her shoulder bag and continued to walk towards the library. The young Hufflepuff didn't have many friends, so she spent most her days in the library with the books.

Dean James Carter
male | gryffindor | 2nd year | common room | tags; open
Dean sat in the common room, bored out his mind. He hasn't made many close friends yet, just acquaintances. He wanted someone to pull pranks with him, get into trouble with, rebel with. He needed a group, a small group, of close friends to have fun with. However friends were hard to find around this place.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Minty Shaesa • 15 • 5th year

Minty went into the girls dormitory and changed into a black nightgown. She grabbed a journal and started to write.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capalluisce » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Juniper "Juno" Calloway // Gryffindor // 5th Year // Chaser // Room of Requirement // Tags: Evangeline

Juno pondered Evangeline’s musing question for a long beat, during which the conversation lapsed. What were they like, the group of students who vanquished Lord Voldemort? Ever since Juno had been exposed to the wizarding world, she’d known that the surnames Potter, Weasley, and Longbottom were something like royalty. She’d been so confused when she’d gotten top scores in her first year and one of her professors had called her a “Hermione Granger”. Those students had become a fundamental part of wizard culture, but Juno wasn’t naïve--flaws nearly always escape fame with such revered celebrities.

Evangeline pointed at the passageways, rousing Juno from her reverie. She immediately felt the swell of elation come upon her once more.

“What do you think?” She asked ardently, practically hopping up and down in her seat. “Should we check ‘em out?”
capalluisce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsidiousFlair » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:29 am

Evangeline Octavia Rose | Female | Gryffindor | 5th Year | Seeker/Captain | Room of Requirement | Tags: Juniper

"What do I think?" Evangeline grinned, closely observing the pathways and the dots around the map. "I think this is exactly what we needed. Thank you, Room of Requirement. Come on, we should go quickly so we won't fall asleep in classes on the first day." She pointed to one of the passageways, gave a quick explanation on how they would reach it, then handed the map back to her friend. She twirled her wand above her head, becoming a chameleon of sorts, her outline somewhat visible but the rest of her relatively clear. Waiting until her friend hopefully did the same, she whispered, "Hominum revelio," under her breath, so that Juniper would be visible to her, and her only.

Hello, I'm Rose! I am also sometimes called Red.
Feel free to refer to me as either, or my user.
I love to roleplay, but I am rather busy. <3 <3

(FIRE-)───────────
BLOW A KISS)───────────────
─────────────(TO THE CROWD-

|Gryffindor|Neutral good|INFP|Scorpio|She/her|
|D&D - Bard|Dancing|Singing|Likes bread|<3|
|I'm in love with the way the fire dances|

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Warriors RP // music: // link
link // link // ©

InsidiousFlair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capalluisce » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:55 am

Juno followed Evangeline’s lead, making herself invisible once more and performing the counter charm on Evangeline to make her privately visible, as she had done to Juno. She frowned at the map, checking the floor they were on to make sure no teachers were passing by. Once she was certain the coast was clear, she held open the door for Evangeline to pass and stepped through it herself. As soon as the door closed, it disappeared promptly with a soft ‘pop!’. “They never mentioned where this passage leads,” Juno muttered, placing her finger on the entrance Evangeline had chosen. It was a rather tricky one hidden behind the false backing of an abandoned wardrobe on the fourth floor. “Wonder where it goes?”
capalluisce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me