||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp: OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should I lock the role-play?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Yes, no one is really on.
33%
No, I like how we are doing.
33%
Undecided.
33%

Total votes : 3

Re: ||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp: OPEN

Postby StreamWolf » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Aqua hardly made any noise as she walked. Her mind was on other things such as why she was there. What drew her to this odd spot? Was it her mother? Would her past finally be revealed? A shiver ran down her spine.
ImageImageImage
Strays and Domestics rp: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1680652

“A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.”
-C.S Lewis

“A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.”
-C.S Lewis
StreamWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Alice looked up sensing someone she jumped in a tree and waited holding her black sword
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StreamWolf » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Aqua stiffened and stood erect. She drew the sword that Dylan had given to her and turned slowly. Her eyes scanned the forest but she saw nothing, she kept her ears opened.
ImageImageImage
Strays and Domestics rp: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1680652

“A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.”
-C.S Lewis

“A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.”
-C.S Lewis
StreamWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Alice dropped down from the tree holding her black sword "Hi" she said

((Aqua talked with Dylan who if its okay with you can he be a fire wielder))

((I have Piper Host of Bast open and Jamie Child of Zeus and Dylan son child of Hephaestus))
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:26 pm

(A fire wielder? I guess it's fine, since it could be an attribute from Hephaestus.)
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:33 pm

yep Leo Valdez has that skill thanks))

so want to rp i have Dylan and Jamie open))

amnd on the Egyption side i have Piper))
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Yup))

Can he be able to make storms and control lightning since his dad is like god of lightning and the sky and all or no))

And Dylan is a Hephaestus kid))
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:46 pm

(Okay. I'll have Gretchen come back from England and hang out with Dylan, I guess.)
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me