One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:17 pm

OOC: Rigging is all over the place. It’s just a term for all the ropes and sails and wires and all. Also, I responded with Sabo and you just copied your earlier post, so idk what to do for him now…

IC:

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Loke | Location: Mainland

Dellinger covered his mouth with his hand, amusement flickering through him as he tried and failed to suppress his laugh, voice catching. "Mmm. Hmmm...Kyaaa~! Get patched up? You say that like you think it’s just a normal person's strength!" He flicked his fingers through his blond hair. "I’m a fighting fish Fishman, Loke. I have ten times the strength of an ordinary human, and my style is kicking. I could cut through a tree with a single kick, and you wouldn’t be worried about it? Really? I never hold back, no matter what I’m doing."

Alvida | 29 | Co-Captain | Buggy-Alvida Alliance, Buggy's Delivery Service | Tagging: Jessabel | Location: Ship

"You take starboard side and I’ll take port, we'll raise the sails, Jessabel," Alvida announced, sweeping out of the belowdecks area Buggy and his men had been located. She rolled her eyes. "They’re setting all the work on us, huh? Lazy brutes." She caught the eye of the a couple of the men and swirled a finger through her hair. "Help us with the rigging at the helm? For me?" She watched with amusement as the men rushed off. Not an uncommon occurrence.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:09 pm

I actually changed it, so if it's showing up as him asking Sabo what he wants to talk about, I don't know why it's doing that]

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Kass

The intelligent and stealthy girl tapped at Karter's arm. She then stopped herself, as they finally reached the black haired woman. She made a small sound, and cleared her throat. "Kass...we wanted to just check up on you," she said. She then said "How are you holding up?" Kass didn't have to talk about Quin or the kids or Chase, but could just tell them in general.

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian, Sabo

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair nodded to Adrian. "Yeah, we can miss him together, and think of him together. Um...yeah, yeah, I have the snail. We can both talk to him together on it," he said, though knew Sabo could be busy. He wondered if he should tell Adrian...He wondered if he should tell him he might have a crush on Sabo. He still wasn't sure, though. For all he knew, Sabo could leave and it could turn out to be platonic and not romantic feelings Akirra had. Shaking his head, he glanced to his boyfriend. He snapped out of thought to look at him. "Ah, yes, we'll both be okay, and we'll fight hard if needed." After saying this, he kissed his boyfriend on the cheek back, then giggled.

(For Galaxy)

He nodded to the other male, and offered a smile. "I can assure you, if you were interrupting, one of us would tell you. It's nice talking to you though," he said. He smiled again, nodding a second time, and hummed. "I'm glad you'll fight beside us all," he said. He then made a small sound, saying "You have medical knowledge?"

{This is new, Sun, right here. If I need to write more, I can try}

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida

The redhead nodded to the woman, and headed out. She laughed a little at that, then shook her head. "I suppose he thinks we'll just do it for him, which...we will. He told us too," she said, and began to head over. She stopped to watch the men run over to do the rigging. A couple went to where she was supposed to go, too. "Ah...okay then," she said, and stood by. She watched them do it, for Alvida of course, though some thought she was pretty too.

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, An

The gray eyed black haired male

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- with be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one

Ellena Angelos- f- late 50s to early 60s- civilian villager- husband (deceased), An and Luc, Georgia Helena- small knife just in case- intelligence, stamina/endurance, speed; stealth, strength- has a new dog, male Kodi- Tags: Georgia

The pretty gray eyes woman -shoot, wb...watching the precious child-

Georgia Helena Angelos- f for now- 1 y- civilian villager- surrogate mom, Coby (biological dad) x Luc, Ellena, An- will be intelligence, speed, stealth; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Ellena

The creamy skinned pink and black haired one -playing-

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags: Dellinger

The reddish eyed white haired boy made a small sound as Dellinger laughed. He couldn't help but blush a bit. He shook his head a couple times, then smiled. "I'm not worried at all, I don't think you'd actually kick me. When you start kicking, though, ill distance myself." He would, he'd actually do it, since he didn't want to get hurt. He wasn't really worried, though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:12 pm

Kassandra DeMarks | 23 | Calm Belt Pirates | Captain/Navigator | Tagging: Azara, Karter, Navii | Location: Stormchaser

Kass tilted her head, looking up at her companions from where she stood, still in her fully shifted tiger form. She shifted back out, fur melting away into dark olive skin, and she tucked back a strand of black hair. How she was doing was a relative question. Was she in the right shape for her job? Yes. She had a clear enough mind to be working. Was she okay physically? More or less. Emotionally? That was a whole other situation. She didn’t want to worry anyone, but she had never hidden her relationship with Quin. Had been excited like she had never remembered. She had proposed. Had wanted to get married, something she never thought she would do. Had been ready to fully, properly commit, forever.

"Well…" Kass didn’t want to tell them the truth, but until they would leave along with Sabo, they were still her crewmates, breathed the same air, shared the same ship. People would know she wasn’t okay eventually, so what was the point in lying? What kind of example did that set? Three Captains in about as many years, she wanted to make sure they wouldn't have to lose yet another, and at that, she wanted to be a good captain. She leaned back against the rail. "I’ll be okay. It’s just tricky when I realize…how much has changed. Now we have to deal with what appears to be a small army, and that kid who was on our ship, a bad attempt for a spy, I would reckon."

Her dark blue gaze shifted towards the sea, where the boy had disappeared not long. He had seemed quite young, but there was something about him that had set her off. She’d picked up an odd scent from him when she’d been in full tiger form. Like fish, like the sea, but even more…like something not quite human. The horns should’ve been the dead giveaway. She had assumed Zoan, but that couldn’t be the case. He wouldn't have been able to get to the ship in the first place, much less have jumped the rail and swum away effortlessly to join what looked like a small army. That was what had her concern most at the moment. There was time to dwell on the past later, to grieve their lost loved ones after they were safe, right now, they didn’t know what that army wanted, but clearly it was something to do with them, and Kass had no intentions of adding to the list of loved ones to grieve.

They’re up to something over there, and that kid…he didn’t even say anything, just showed up and stared at us before leaving as soon as he realized he had been spotted. He knows where he’s NOT meant to be, but if he was here, they want something with us, and I need to know our numbers. "Oh yeah, I had meant to ask, but my mind got a little carried away, apologies. I saw the two of you briefly with Sabo at the rail. How did the talk go?" Kass pressed. "Did you manage to bring up recruitment with him?" (Ok wow that got long)

Sabo | 23 | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Adrian, Akirra | Location: Stormchaser

Sabo had picked up an odd vibe from Akirra for some time now, so much that it had almost become natural. Almost. He had not dared use his Haki to try and invade the other man's mind, to do so would be beyond a basic invasion of privacy, and while he may be a curious man, Sabo also wasn’t one to pry without any reason. It was just something he wondered about. Wanted to know the cause of. If something was wrong though and it related to him, he was sure his friend would’ve said something of it, and if he did, Sabo would be there to listen.

"Of course. I am in an army, after all, and the Revolutionary Army may seem like some far-away concept when you hear word of it but never get the chance to see us in action, but I assure you, we're very real, we're preparing for a fight, and this is an army that really ought'n't be trifled with. We're not some band of wannabe fighters or people who just didn’t fit in with piracy or society alike. We're all skilled fighters with professional and ongoing training, each and every one of us, and in the case of all our front-liners, we have at least basic first aid knowledge."

Okay. So Sabo might not have paid as much attention to the medical course as he did to any of their fighting training, but he had been ten when he was first brought to the army and had started taking lessons with them when he was barely eleven, and mentally…really, he acted half the time as if he had never changed, willing to change with the wind. Only two things ever remained the same, his belief in the army, and yet also his willingness to leave at the drop of a hat if there was word that his little brother needed help, in any way, shape, or form.

Alvida | 29 | Co-Captain | Buggy-Alvida Alliance, Buggy's Delivery Service | Tagging: Jessabel | Location: Ship

"What, you give in just like that?" Alvida snapped her fingers. She knew in the back of her mind that it wasn’t her place to say since she herself hadn’t bothered to argue, had only rolled her eyes, decided it wasn’t even a battle worth fighting, and had gone up to obey the orders. She didn’t have to listen. She was every bit as much a captain as her counterpart was, perhaps she was even the brains of the operation. She was the one who made things happen, and let him take all the glory for it.

She shrugged and wrapped one of the ropes around her hand, wincing at how the coarse rope dug into delicate skin, hands that had never been marred by being the one to manage the rigging. She had always made others do it, but nobody else was exactly jumping to it at the moment. "Ah well, what can you do? He doesn’t have full control over me, but I am a teammate, means being a team player, and in your case, he’s is the superior."

Alvida shot a fleeting glance across the ship at her companion. Jessabel was really the closest person to her, the closest to someone she could call a friend. Buggy, perhaps, but they were coworkers, and while the same was certainly true of Jessabel, she wasn’t forced to spend time with her and still chose to. She tied the rigging to the mast, ensuring it was pulled tight. "Jessabel! Same as me! Make sure it’s tied on tight, if it gets loose while we’re sailing, we're going to have bigger problems than our clown-nosed idiot of a captain yelling at us."

Dellinger | 19 | Army Leader/Former Executive | Donquixote Pirates, Invasion Group | Tagging: Loke | Location: Mainland

Dellinger's style was 90% kicks, the rest of it, teeth and horns, as last resorts or trickery tactics. Kicking was his go-to, solely because of his muscle structure, built for striking, courtesy of his fighting fish heritage, which he held with pride. At the time of his birth, humans and Fishmen were hostile. He didn’t fit into either world, as the child of a human and a Fishman, sharing the traits of both. He was human enough to fit in when he hid the fangs and dorsal teeth, but when he needed to get in a fight, one shouldn’t make the mistake of underestimating the strength of a fighting fish.

"You know, it’s kind of funny." Dellinger slid his dorsal fin back in, the pressure on his spine a reminder he’d unsheathed it in the first place to escape the Calm Belt ship. "I’ve known you most of our lives, you were even raised by one of my own teammates, and yet there’s still so much about you that I never understand." He cast a brief glance at his friend, studying him momentarily before pulling his gaze away. No need to stare long enough to make it weird. Loke was an interesting one, without question. He was also one who made Dellinger simultaneous curious and uneasy.

What must it be like, Dellinger had often asked himself, although it was a question he knew he would never be able to answer for himself. He couldn’t change his heritage, his bloodline, and even if he could, he didn’t think for a second that he would’ve chosen to. He was proud. Proud, but curious. "Hey Loke, at risk of sounding insane…" Dellinger chuckled. He knew how people could see him. Sometimes mildly disturbed, sometimes completely insane, depending on his mood. "What’s it like? Being a pureblooded human, I mean. How does it feel?"

Dellinger hated that he himself was half human and still had to ask, but it was something he would never get to experience for himself. He had asked Giolla, and she had gone on a ramble about abstracts and portraits. Now, in this moment, Dellinger knew there was no time for this, but they had to wait for Bolt to get back, so there were a few moments to kill until then. "Does it feel…like you’re in the right place? Where you’re supposed to be? Are there any downsides? Can you swim properly as a human? Humans don’t have dorsal fins, and I’ve never seen any of the Family try since they all have Devilfruits. Can humans not swim? Is that why they all have big, sturdy ships?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:29 pm

[sorry for ooc:
I feel so bad for Kass...and it's fine that posts are long
2- Sabo, you're the reason for the odd vibe! Eh heh]

Navii- 19- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Kass

The intelligent and stealthy girl stared at the beautiful, regal tiger. She resisted the urge to just reach out and pet her. She shook her head, scolding herself for that urge in the first place. She watched her move a strand of hair. She then made a small sound as she waited for an answer. She knew Kass must be thinking of those no longer with them...She straightened up a bit when Kass spoke, paying attention. She glanced around a moment, then back to their acting captain. She sighed a bit as she nodded at the other woman. A lot had changed, and she made a small sound at mention of a spy. "We were talking to each other and Sabo...There was someone on our ship?" she asked, then listened once more.

She followed the gaze towards the sea, and tilted her own head now. She made a small sound, realizing it was someone that didn't have a Devilfruit. Someone had been able to get on their ship...They hadn't needed a Devilfruit or much else to do it. She shook her head as she tore her eyes away. She glanced between Kass and Karter. She then wholly focused on the woman once more. She tried for a smile, trying to make her feel a bit better or...whatever. She watched the woman for any signs. She was watching for...anything, really, and let out a breath. She suddenly thought of something and spoke up. It was to ask "Am I...allowed to hug you?" as people tended not to like to be hugged out of nowhere. She fell silent after this. She waited for an answer, then Kass was asking her some questions. "We talked to him, and he contacted his captain or...whoever. He's going to take us with him, I believe."

Akirra Shironai- m- 25- Calm Belts crewmate- dating Adrian, crush: Sabo- Kenbunshoku (hearing thoughts/voices, prediction)- Leis x Akita; Leth- Alabasta royalty (secretly)- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Adrian, Sabo

The pretty boy with the dyed-and-wavy-ended black hair nodded to Adrian. "Yeah, we can miss him together, and think of him together. Um...yeah, yeah, I have the snail. We can both talk to him together on it," he said, though knew Sabo could be busy. He wondered if he should tell Adrian...He wondered if he should tell him he might have a crush on Sabo. He still wasn't sure, though. For all he knew, Sabo could leave and it could turn out to be platonic and not romantic feelings Akirra had. Shaking his head, he glanced to his boyfriend. He snapped out of thought to look at him. "Ah, yes, we'll both be okay, and we'll fight hard if needed." After saying this, he kissed his boyfriend on the cheek back, then giggled.

(For Galaxy)

He tilted his head as he looked at the blonde, as Sabo just seemed to watch him a moment. He shook his head a couple times. He didn't know he was giving off a vibe or odd air...If he had known, he probably would have panicked or something. He glanced to Adrian once more, and wondered. He wondered if he should tell him he liked Sabo too. He then glanced to the man himself. He wondered if he should discreetly ask the man if he'd ever liked someone or...well, he didn't know.

He giggled a bit, a soft and sweet sound, likely appealing to hear. He then shook his head at himself, before stopping. He listened to the other man speak, and smiled. "That's amazing, and please do tell us more about your comrades." He wouldn't mind hearing more, to be honest. He glanced to Adrian, wondering if he minded, then shook his head. His mind began to wander after a moment. He thought of his family again, then shook his head a couple times.

Jessabel 'the Wolf'- f- 29 y- Buggy Alvida alliance crewmate, maybe the Delivery service (still thinking on that)- crush: Alvida (wont admit it)- dad x mom: two siblings- pomsky Lark- bow, purple handled gun- stealth, speed, intelligence; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Alvida

The redhead snorted, as she couldn't exactly say no to the clown man. He was literally her captain, as Alvida was too. She was just a crewmate and/or fighter here, not in a place of power. Despite that, she couldn't help respecting and liking them both. She hummed quietly a moment, then stopped. She shook her head, running a hand through her hair. She then went to grab a rope as well, doing what Alvida did. She didn't wince at all, but surely could have. "Of course he's the superior...I don't hate him for it, though, not that anyone said I did, but some people hate their superiors." She shook her head at the thought. She could understand, if the superior was a piece of trash, but they weren't always.

She noticed the exact moment the black haired beauty shot a look at her. She smiled sweetly at the woman, then blinked. Alvida was her crush, but she'd be glad to call her a friend too. If Alvida wanted to define them as friends. She liked being around her, and complimenting her. She didn't have to be forced to do anything, she wanted to do it. Shaking her head, she focused on the task at hand, doing what Alvida did. She checked it was secure, and it seemed fine, so she said "This one is done."

Lucian Angelos- 23?- m- married to Coby, with Meppo- Georgia- Marine; Master chief petty officer- Kitsune Kitsune no Mi- fox form, stealth, maybe agility- Busoshoku- +Intelligence, stealth, speed; strength, stamina/endurance- Shiana the service dog- Tags: Tashigi, An

Anya Angelos- 29?- genderfluid (f)- marine Captain- Helmeppo, Coby too- with be Ashton- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence; endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Luc and co

Ellena Angelos- f- late 50s to early 60s- civilian villager- husband (deceased), An and Luc, Georgia Helena- small knife just in case- intelligence, stamina/endurance, speed; stealth, strength- has a new dog, male Kodi- Tags: Georgia

Georgia Helena Angelos- f for now- 1 y- civilian villager- surrogate mom, Coby (biological dad) x Luc, Ellena, An- will be intelligence, speed, stealth; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Ellena

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags: Dellinger

The reddish eyed white haired boy knew, he knew how Dellinger fought. He'd seen it before, he'd borne witness to his style. Shaking his head, he stopped thinking about it almost as soon as he started. He let out a breath, then glanced to the fish man human. He tilted his head when Dellinger first spoke. "What's funny?" he asked, and watched him slide the dorsal fin away. He made a small sound at that. He then focused his whole being on the other male's words. He nodded to what his crush said, then tilted his head. "I mean...feel free to ask," he said, then fell silent. Dellinger had continued to speak, so he kept quiet once more. He waited for him to continue, knowing he had more to say.

He continued to wait on more words to come from the smaller male. He wasn't much taller than Dellinger, but still taller. Dellinger finally began to speak again, and Loke kept at attention. He listened silently first, letting Dellinger get all the words out. He made a small sound at the chuckle the other let out. He shook his head a couple times. He wondered when Dellinger's friend and teammate would come back. Were they just going to wait for him? It seemed so, though Dellinger had seemed worried earlier. "I'm...not entirely sure I am pureblood...I mean, I must look like it, though. I'm much stronger and have more stamina than other humans. That could just be me, but I was an orphan, too. For all I know, my mother could have been a Mink or something." Now, he didn't know this, of course. He then said "The right place for me is with you." He then sounded like he choked a moment, and shook his head. He laughed as he said "Most humans learn to swim, or their parents try to teach them. Not everyone is good at it, though."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:14 pm

OOC: Lol Sabo is dumb.

IC:

Kassandra DeMarks | 23 | Calm Belt Pirates | Captain/Navigator | Tagging: Azara, Karter, Navii | Location: Stormchaser

Kass clasped her hands together in front of her waist, her brow furrowing. She’d committed the kid's face to memory, and he left her uneasy. "Yes. You mean you didn’t see him?" She was fairly certain the blond had been a boy anyway, but it was hard to tell, with that kind of build and such soft features. He was young. Certainly younger than most of their own crew. "I couldn’t tell what he was, and he didn’t say anything. He just stood right there," she pointed at the rail across from them, "and watched like he just analyzing us. Sizing us up."

It had been kind of freaky, really. How his eyes, bright and wide, had seemed to straight through them, and how there had been an almost manic look on his face. She could smell blood on him as well as the fish scent, old blood, and had made her uneasy, and she only hoped it was fish blood. There was a tiny piece of her though, just in the back of her mind, that doubted it. She knew what he was, and she swore she knew that scent. Not from personal experience, but from what she’d heard and read, she could imagine it.

"Whoever he was, he definitely wasn’t human, I can tell you that much. He may have looked human, but his scent wasn’t right," Kass noted. She crossed her arms. "So I suppose it’s not whoever. It’s whatever he was." She blinked, turning her gaze towards Navii as the girl spoke. "Well I don’t see why not." Kass knew it may seem that she was untouchable as captain, but she was still human.

Sabo | 23 | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Adrian, Akirra | Location: Stormchaser

Sabo raised an eyebrow, setting a hand on his hip and staring right back at Akirra, levelling his gaze with his friend's and studying his face carefully, trying to read emotion. "What’s the matter?" He finally questioned. "You’re staring all of a sudden." He wouldn’t have even needed to see Akirra to tell that. The burning stare fixed on him could almost be FELT. "What is it, do I have food on my face or something?"

Sabo blinked. About his comrades? That was what Akirra was curious about? "Well…I don’t know how much you would understand from an outside perspective," he admitted. "First, my mentor, Hack. He taught me everything I know. He’s a Fishman, and a master in the art of Fishman Karate. He kinda had to babysit me and Koala when we were kids." Sabo chuckled awkwardly. "Then there’s Koala herself, you met her briefly, I believe. Stern and firm, she’s a bit scary at times, I try my best not to get on her bad side when I can. She knows Fishman Karate as well, and is almost certainly one of our finest members. She’s got a good head on her shoulders, and I'm proud to call her my friend."

Sabo's lips curved up into the start of a smile, ever so faint. He clearly remembered waking up the first time, in the Revolutionary Army's infirmary. Being lost and confused. Then the face of the man who had taken him in. "And then, there’s our leader, Monkey D. Dragon. Now there’s one hell of a man. He found me, washed up and amnesiac, and took me in out of the kindness of his heart. He may be the leader of an army, but he’s a kind soul, and as it happens, I’ve recently discovered he’s the biological father of one of my sworn brothers. I suppose it’s a small world. I admire the hell out of that man. Not only did he bring me in and save me, but he taught me what home is. He raised me after that like I was his own. I was his apprentice, his charge and later, his second in command."

"Well, as much as I hate to admit it, while I didn’t think highly of him upon their first meeting, Buggy is a hard man to not like once you’re on the inside," Alvida noted. He was funny in his own way, and he genuinely loved his crew, and he showed it in everything he did. He may be a bit eccentric, but it showed that everything he did, absolutely everything, he did out of love for his crew. It was something Alvida had come to look at in wonder. She had never been the way that Buggy was, even now, she acted out of selfishness.

"Good, then we move up to the next ones." Alvida hurriedly marched across the deck to grab at the next rope, lowering her centre of gravity and pulling down to hoist the sail and tie it down. "Give me a hand, Jessabel! This one's a bit heavier than I expected. I’ve never had to do this myself." Usually there were crewmen around she could get to do it in her place, but they all seemed occupied at the moment.

"I mean…there’s things I’ll never be able to understand. Just because we're so vastly different." Of course, for someone not completely human, trying to fit into a human world, Dellinger could say that of himself and just about anyone except perhaps Giolla, who, while fully human, had also known him almost from birth. Had RAISED him and watched him as he grew, as his Fishman heritage became much clearer. He owed her his very life. By all means, she could’ve found him that day and chosen just to leave him, to walk away, to turn her back and leave him to cry on the beach where she had found him. But she had picked him up and chosen him.

"Too? I’m not an orphan." Sometimes it had felt like it. Maybe it would’ve been better that way. But no. His own parents had deemed him a freak when they’d seen his horns and fin, and ABANDONED him on the beach. "Mink? Like those animal people things? I didn’t think they mixed with humans. Ah…Fishmen don’t either. If you were part Mink though, wouldn’t you have like, fur? Or at least enhanced senses or something?" A gift Dellinger himself had inherited, sharp sense of sight, sound, and most of all, smell. "I think I would’ve been able to smell it on you." He couldn’t guarantee that, but he figured he would’ve picked up at least traces. He had never really paid attention. He only used scents to identify enemies, the rest of the time, he did his best to work like any human might.

Dellinger chuckled, looping his arm through his friend's. "Do you even realize how absolutely cheesy that sounds?" He teased. It was nice to hear, but he couldn’t admit that without coming off as more of a softie than he liked to present himself as. "Wait, someone can be not good at swimming?" He frowned. That didn’t sound right! He couldn’t imagine it. Though he supposed having a dorsal fin and gills helped.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:41 am

[poor Sabo. XD He'd realize Akirra is lying or hiding something though, right? Cause that's what happening in my post below
IS Loke allowed to have enhanced senses?]

The intelligent and stealthy girl tilted her head a bit as she watched. She then shook her head, straightening up. She nodded as she looked at the woman with the tiger Devilfruit. She made a small sound, saying 'We...were distracted by Sabo, I guess. Sorry..." she trailed off, then let out a breath. That sounded so weird to hear...He'd just stood there and done nothing? "He was observing us...but why?" she asked. Kass probably wouldn't know, as even she seemed confused/concerned.

She then nodded as the other woman continued to speak of the boy. "Wasn't human...and could swim really well and get on our ship." She didn't like the sound of that. "Is he some kind of fish...person?" she asked, having heard of fishmen but not much. She then tilted her head again, as Kass blinked. She vaguely wondered why she blinked, then realized it must be the question of the hug. She smiled when Kass said it was fine. She stepped forward and hugged her, not saying anything but just trying to be comforting and supportive.

(For Galaxy)

Akira squeaked and looked away quickly when Sabo stared back at him. He swallowed a bit, looking to Adrian then finally back to Sabo. He wasn't staring now, thankfully. Shaking his head, he said "N-nothing, no, you don't have food on your face." He almost laughed at that, but didn't. He couldn't tell him, he just couldn't...not yet, anyway, but maybe it would have been good to. Adrian was here too, after all. He just wasn't sure how Adrian would react, though...He smiled as Sabo then spoke of his comrades. "Mentor Hack," he repeated, thinking What a name, then shaking his head. He then nodded about Koala. "Yeah, we did meet her briefly, back when some of us got captured?" it turned into a question. Maybe before that, maybe after. That had been quite a bit ago, but he knew they'd met her. He watched the man then smile, and couldn't help smiling. "Monkey D Dragon? Is he...Luffy's dad?" he asked, having heard of Luffy.

The redhead nodded along as the black haired one spoke. She smiled a bit as she kept silent for now, continuing to nod. "Everyone really does like him, though." It was an observation, more of a fact really, as even she couldn't help liking him now. He definitely cared about them all, as well. He'd literally told her and Alvida to be careful, after all, and that everyone had to lay low, basically. She smiled at the thought. She then shook her head, and focused on the task at hand.

She didn't say anything yet, running over to grab onto the rope as well. She jumped a bit to pull down on it, helping Alvida pull it. She hummed a small sound, and let out a breath. She then began to tie it, once she was sure it was tight enough. "That should be good," she said. Hopefully...but she figured they'd done it right, as it seemed fine. She glanced around at the other crew mates. They were dealing with some of the other rigging, and she let out a sigh that no one could help...

The reddish eyed white haired boy nodded a bit. There were things he'd never understand either, but that was about other people. Shaking his head a bit, he tilted it as he looked at Dellinger. He made a small sound when Dellinger mentioned he wasn't an orphan. "Right, uh...sorry about that," he said. He let out a breath, scolding himself for that one. He nodded as he said "Yeah, those. The animals that walk upright, but are compatible with humans to...have babies I guess." He shrugged about the fur thing. "I don't know...but I'm glad I don't, because wouldn't that be weird?" he asked. About the enhanced senses, he said "I...might? I don't really know, I've never asked about it anyway. Like, I've always thought I was human until I noticed my strength and stamina. Still, I didn't ask what's normal for human senses."

He nodded along to the thing about Dellinger smelling it. Except he'd noticed in the past he usually only did that for enemies. He huffed a bit when he was told he was cheesy...then shrugged. "Ah, whatever, it's the truth, ya know?" He tried not to blush as Dellinger linked their arms. He definitely had a crush on the blonde, but had only just begun to realize it. He laughed, a nice sound, as he said "Yes. I've heard stories of people just not being able to learn, or...yeah, I guess some just can't learn. Then there's...people that can't swim. People with leg problems or...stuff like that."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:45 pm

OOC: Being part Mink, I’d assume depending on which type of Mink he is, his senses would be different.

IC:

Kass waved it off. Normally she would expect everyone to be on their guard. After all, intruders on a ship were hardly a welcome surprise, a very rarely a good one. However, she had been the one to send them off herself. As long as things had turned out for them and nothing had been damaged, that was all that mattered in that immediate moment, and it made her wish Paloma was still with them, she would have been able to tell if anything was off. No doctor, no cook, no shipwright, no helmsman, it was about to get complicated. She’d have to start appointing the crewmen to varying jobs they may not be specialized in. She didn’t like that, but what choice was there?

"The why doesn’t bother me so much as wondering what exactly he is. I have my guesses, I’d say he’s probably a Fishman, but strangely, he didn’t have ANY of the defining Fishman traits aside from what looked like a dorsal fin when be jumped the rail," Kass remembered. "And yet, most Fishmen aren’t usually seen above the surface, much less walking around on land. He wasn’t human, that much I can say with certainty. As for what he was doing, what he wanted…it unnerves me, but he went back to shore, regrouped with some others. They’re what worries me. I didn’t have to get too close, but I saw his face. The kid is small, but he’s dangerous."

Kass knew that maybe she was biased, as a human, and with long-standing tensions between humans and Fishmen, but she had seen it in his eyes. The way there had been a faint red glowing undertone, a hint of mania behind an otherwise cheery expression. It hadn’t looked right. Like the boy hadn’t been quite sane. Whatever he was, he wasn’t someone she wished to trifle with if it could be helped, regardless of if she had a Devilfruit. When Navii stepped in to hug her, she returned that hug. These were still a pair of youngsters, but they had their hearts in the right place.

Sabo smirked. He was fully aware of that. An attempt at a joke. Perhaps a bad attempt, but ah, who cared? He’d grown up around worse jokes, worse senses of humour, having become sworn brothers with both Luffy and Ace from a very young age. He had sadly had to be the brains of their trio, and he hadn’t been much better than Ace. To this day, from what little he had seen, Luffy still hadn’t really grown up much. Sure, he was young, just barely touching his twenties, but really! So often he had acted like a child!

"Yes, she took her leave right after. She helps teach Fishman Karate these days, so it was on her to be back to assist with the training program. Lovely young woman when she’s not yelling at someone though. Then she’s a bit scary." Even with his combat strength and authority, Sabo always had done his best to steer clear of the short young woman when she looked like she was getting into one of her moods. He’d been yelled at one too many times to be willing to be on the receiving end, despite actions that often led to him deserving it.

"Indeed. It wasn’t a connection I knew about at first, but I suppose I really shouldn’t be surprised." Sabo chuckled and shook his head fondly. He had laughed at first, assuming it a joke, but it certainly wasn’t, and as time went on, he'd started to see similarities. "It figures that one of the world's most wanted, troublemaking pirates is the son of one of the world's most wanted and powerful criminals. And then there’s ties to the Marines. Before the Revolutionary Army, Dragon's father was Monkey D. Garp. There’s a man I would prefer to avoid."

"Oh I know. At first I thought his attitude was a bit sickening, too soft. Yes, he leads with a firm hand, but he acts as a friend to his crewmen as well as their captain. At the time…" Alvida shook her head. "At the time he and I joined hands for the first time, a captain being on friendly terms with their crew wasn’t something I exactly had personal experience with. My old crew feared me. It was what I had instilled in them, and intentionally at that," she confessed. "I had always believed that the way to piracy was brute force and power and authority, and therefore, a captain should put themselves above their crewmen in every way, and that was how I led back then. Ah…how much things have changed."

Alvida wasn’t exactly FRIENDS with her and Buggy's joint crew, most of them, anyway, but she was on friendly enough terms they didn’t seem to FEAR coming to her. She would never admit it aloud, but it was kind of a nice change. She also no longer had to demand compliments for her sake of self worth, they came naturally, and she didn’t have to scare her crew into submission most of the time. The young woman tied down her rope, wincing as it burned the sensitive skin of her palms. Only one more set to do though, and then they would be ready to take the helm.

Dellinger huffed. Way back when, back when he had been with the Donquixote Pirates and hadn’t needed to worry about just about anything at all, when he could afford to just choose to have not grown up, to do what he wanted, when he wanted, he might’ve thrown a little temper tantrum about it. Right now though, he had neither the energy nor time nor motivation to be bothered with a tantrum. He was nineteen now, he was going on adulthood. He couldn’t afford to act like a child ALL the time, especially about the little things.

"It’s whatever." Dellinger waved it off. Sometimes he WISHED he had been orphaned rather than abandoned. At least then he wouldn’t have anyone to be mad at. "The way I understood it, if a Mink and a human had a kid, because the DNA is so similar, they’d be one or the other, rather than really having much of an overlap." He shrugged. "That said, I’ve never met a Mink. They all live on Zou if I remember right, and who knows where that is? Rumour has it the island's on the back of an elephant that walks around, so the island is never in one exact location that can be pinned on a map." Of course, Fishman Island couldn’t be pinned on a map either. It was so far down that no human cartographers had ever been able to make it far enough to see and map it out properly. It wasn’t meant for human eyes.

"Weird?" Dellinger raised an eyebrow. "You’re asking the guy with a dorsal fin and fangs, and freaking horns sticking out his head, if physical attributes according to heritage would be weird?" He pointed out. Those were things Dellinger could understand. As a fighting fish Fishman, his strength was far greater than any human's, and his endurance was quite high. Not unsurpassable, but remarkably high. He smirked from the corner of his lip. Somehow, making someone flustered was a favourite pastime. Always had been, always would be. "Ohhh so you’re trying to be cheesy, huuuuh?" A toothy grin. "Being sweet on me all of a sudden? How unexpected!"

Dellinger figured he shouldn’t be surprised that some humans couldn’t swim, even ones without Devilfruits, but he was half human, and it had always been so natural for him that he had never imagined it’d be any different for anyone else, beyond Devilfruit users, who had been rejected by the sea itself. An uneasy look crossed his face. "Uh…leg problems? That doesn’t like, develop spontaneously, right?" God, he couldn’t even imagine. If he himself wound up with leg problems, it would be absolutely DEVASTATING. Were some people just BORN that way? Or was it all developmental and happened with time? If it just happens…maybe I ought to be a little more careful.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:03 am

[his mom was a wolf, so probably smell and hearing? I'll go with that. Also, according to a book I read, wolves can hear six miles in the forest and like ten outside of it, but Loke is half human, so should I cut it down to two miles and five miles? Or is that still too much?
And...should Loke confess now?]

The intelligent and stealthy girl made a small sound. However, she only shook her head, and glanced to Karter a moment. She then quickly looked to their acting captain once more. She figured he'd just been observing, since Kass wasn't really saying anything. She nodded to herself, then looked to Kass once more. She hummed quietly as she listened. "Dorsal fin...then he definitely wasn't human," she said. "Are there...fish or shark Minks?" she asked. She figured there weren't, so Fishman it was. That's what he had to be, if he had a dorsal fin as Kass was telling them. "Maybe...a Fishman human hybrid?" she asked. She didn't know if Fishman mingled with humans, considering what Kass was saying. She then nodded as Kass said the boy had just gone back. "We're going to have to stay alert then," she said, and glanced to where Sabo was with Adrian and Akirra.

She then quickly looked back to the black haired woman again. She saw Kass seemed to be thinking again, and made a small sound. That was when she then hugged the older female. She smiled as she stepped back after a moment, after letting Kass hug her back. "We're...I...we're going to miss you," she said. She didn't really know what else to say...However, what she said was a truth, at least for her. She was pretty sure Karter would miss them and the ship as well.

(For Galaxy)

Akira tilted his head as he looked at the blonde male. That smirk...that smirk did something, and he tried not to blush. He shook his head a couple times, then stopped himself. He now nodded, smiling as he said "That sounds really cool. Can humans learn fishman karate?" he asked, interested a bit. He then fell silent to let the blonde keep talking. He tried to imagine the woman scary and yelling. "I guess I could see that," he said, in response to Sabo saying she was scary when she yelled.

He nodded again as Sabo said it was true, though he hadn't known at first either. "Both are wanted..." he muttered then shook his head. "Luffy...isn't dangerous, is he? I guess maybe to enemies," he said with a shrug, as many people seemed to have heard of him. That definitely meant something, then. He tilted his head as another man was mentioned. "Garp? Is he...scary?" he asked, figuring so. He shivered a bit at the thought, because if Dragon was dangerous, his father must be too.

The redhead nodded at the black haired woman, and smiled just a little. She couldn't help it, and let out a very small laugh. She then shook her head a couple times. "It probably seems like that to outsiders...but he just cares about us. People might think that's odd coming from a pirate." She shook her head a couple more times, then stopped herself. "We're humans too, we have feelings...We can care about other people, no matter what marines and citizens may think of us." She snorted at the thought of the marines...then took a breath. She made a small sound at the confession...but was glad Alvida was talking to her. She nodded to the other woman. "I'm glad you're telling me," she said. She smiled at her a moment, then looked around. She looked back to her friend and crush, and nodded once more at Alvida.

She hummed quietly a moment as she thought on some things. She couldn't really call them friends, though some seemed to really like her. They mostly liked Alvida, but it wasn't friendship. It was friendly, and admiration. The redhead was pretty too, so some of them seemed to admire her as well. She giggled quietly a bit at the thought, then stopped herself. She tied down the rope, then turned to the other woman. "Time to finish this up," she said, and glanced around again, hoping the Fish boy didn't come to their ship...

The reddish eyed white haired boy made a small sound at the huff...He shook his head a couple times, glancing away then back to Dellinger. He knew the blonde used to throw tantrums. He'd grown up with him, after all, so he knew. He made another sound as Dellinger waved it off, but didn't say anything. He simply nodded, saying "Okay." He then tilted his head a bit as the other male spoke. "Well...I look completely human, but I'm stronger and have more stamina, I think. Maybe...maybe my hearing and smell is better? I always thought I was human, so it's not like I went around asking what was normal, or whatever." He laughed a little, then shook his head. "Maybe one of my parents or grandparents was a wolf...or cat?" He didn't know about cats. He knew wolves had really good hearing and smell. He then made a noise of amusement at the thing about the elephant. "An elephant? In the ocean?" he asked.

"Hey, fangs are cool...and you can hide the dorsal fin," he said. If he had fur, he wouldn't be able to hide that, and he thought that'd look odd. "I also think your horns are cool," he then put in. It wasn't a lie or a fib, he actually thought the fangs and horns were cool. He shook his head a couple times. He then smiled a bit, before blinking and focusing. He kind of liked being stronger and faster than others. He didn't know how much better his hearing and smell was, but maybe it was. He then glanced at the blonde, and tilted his head. He made a small sound, trying not to blush. "I...maybe I am," he said, and looked down a moment. Did he tell him, should he tell Dellinger he liked him as more than a friend?

He then focused once again, since he was being asked about the legs. "No, you're either born like that, or... an accident could cause that. It's not like you just walk around one day and suddenly it happens. I think you definitely have to be born like that, or if like something heavy falls on them."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:20 pm

OOC: He can keep the full senses if you want, it’s totally fine, and sure, if you want!

IC:

"If not for the jumping the rail and swimming, I would’ve expected some sort of fish or shark type Zoan, but then he jumped straight into the water and made good time swimming too. It was quite odd, not human, not a fish, but something in between. I’m thinking he might’ve been some sort of Fishman or something, but he didn’t really look the part. His skin, his height, his build…it was all too HUMAN." Kass knew that would bother her, until she figured out exactly what that kid had been. He was no race that she had met before, that was for sure. "Fish or shark Minks? No. There’s Fishmen, but their psychology is completely different from a Mink's."

He had been scouting them, and the look on his face, while expressionless, there had been something unnatural in his eyes, like he was scouting out his next meal. Like they were some kind of PREY. It was unnerving, really. Kass stared out towards the shore, keeping her eyes fixed on the gathered group of people, a lot of them bearing fins or greenish blue skin, or built in odd shapes. Undoubtedly a host of various types of other Fishmen, which only strengthened her suspicion about the kid's species, but he wasn’t hunched or enlarged like them, didn’t have the bluish green skin tones that were unique to a Fishman, one of their most outstanding trademark traits.

"I’ll miss you too," Kass admitted, and it was true. Whenever someone departed the crew, be it by choice, by capture, by death, there was always a feeling of unnatural absence. Yes, they’d pick up more crewmen along the way, but it was always hard. "As long as you’re sure you know what you’re doing. I’m sure Sabo will show you the ropes. He seems like a more than capable young man. As both a captain and a friend, I just want the two of you to live a life you can be proud of, and make decisions that will make you happy in the end."

"Oh they very much can! Koala helps teach it, in fact, but she’s very much a human. We learned it from a Fishman, yes, and it takes some time, some practice. Wouldn’t recommend it for someone with a Devilfruit, but anyone can do it if they know how to use the right amounts of focus and self-control. More or less, it’s just manipulating the water using physical blows to do damage to an opponent or block incoming attacks. Definitely a useful tool for someone sailing the sea. I wish I’d thought to ask Koala to teach the basics when she was here."

Sabo had only met Garp briefly, but although Sabo could clash with an Admiral on even footing, Vice-Admiral Garp wasn’t a man he would wish to willingly tangle with. He may not have Devilfruit powers or anything, but he was strong. He had attacks that couldn’t be defended against, and rumour had it he broke mountains to increase his strength and keep himself fit. Sabo had no desire to fight a man who could break mountains with his bare hands.

"Garp…Garp is a legendary Marine. His entire bloodline is filled with dangerous men. He’s not a Marine I’d seek out, personally. Dragon is his son, and one of the world's most wanted men for so many reasons. And then there’s Luffy." An easy smile came to Sabo's face at the mention of him. "My darling baby brother. Though I suppose he’s not so much of a baby these days, is he?" He shook his head. It felt like eternity and yet the mere blink of an eye since he had first met him. "He’s got a bounty higher than anyone else's I can recall off the top of my head. One of the men the World Government wants off the seas, he makes a good friend, and poses a severe threat to those who cross him."

"I don’t know who taught him or what kind of mentor he had before he became a captain of his own crew, I heard a rumour once, but that was it. I never could be bothered to actually ask about it. He must’ve had an interesting history though to have become so attached to such a large crew so fast. Sure, I reckon he’d leave us to bite the dust for the sake of achieving his own dreams if it came down to it, but what kind of pirate wouldn’t, really? We chase after treasure and dreams, and that’s really what matters in this Great Pirate Era."

Alvida tied down the last rope, cursing under her breath when she looked down at her hands. Honestly she’d had to focus just to prevent the rope from slipping straight out of her hands. While her fruit came in handy when it came to defence in combat, it was mostly a hinderance in…most other situations. She could barely hold things properly, she had slid off her chair at the dinner table more than once by accident, and being unable to help with the ropes if she allowed herself to get distracted was an unfortunately regular thing.

"What about you, Jessa?" Alvida had no real dreams or aspirations of her own she was chasing aside from the wish to be free of the rules society placed upon the people, and escaping the hold of the warped World Government, and sailing with Buggy had been the best way to do that, even if it meant humouring him. "What made you want to become a pirate? Do you have a dream you’re chasing out here?"

Dellinger couldn't help but miss the good old days, back with the Family. Back when they had all been together and had nothing to worry about, when they had been untouchable. Even more than the control or power they’d had in Dressrosa though, Dellinger missed Giolla. He couldn’t help it. He’d convinced himself he was angry at them all for not helping him when he had been attacked by Hakuba, but Giolla was the one person he could never place any kind of blame on. After all, he owed her his very life, hundreds of times.

"Heh…enhanced sense of smell IS kinda nice, isn’t it? I get it from my fighting fish Fishman side personally, it’s always done me some favours. Although being a halfbreed means I’ll never fit into either world fully, I’ll never make any attempt to hide it," the blond declared. "I’m sure it’s not secret that I’ve always been proud of my fighting fish heritage. The horns may look kinda weird, and there’s nothing I can do about them, they’re not retractable like the fangs and dorsal fin, but honestly, I don’t mind. I look like a demon in human form. Strikes terror into my enemies," he joked.

Dellinger set a hand on his hip, jutting his hip out. He was restless. More and more by the second. Sure, he’d reunited with a friend, but there was still so much to do, so much to keep track of. He couldn’t afford to lose sight of the goal he had collected everyone for and set their sights on. They wanted a better life, after all. They were supposed to be launching an attack soon, but for now all they could do was stand around and wait. He wanted to be on the move, but Bolt hadn’t come back yet. Was it time to start worrying about that?

"An elephant," Dellinger confirmed with a firm nod, his expression completely serious along with the words. "Walking right in the ocean. A GIANT elephant no less. In fact, I hear the elephant is as tall as the sky, but I’ve never seen it for myself, so who knows? I don’t know how much if that I believe, but it’s what mom was saying to the young master once. I overheard her talking. Sounds like a load of propaganda if you ask me." Of course, that was coming from a FISH. "You…like the horns? And think the fangs are cool? That’s a first."

Sure, he’d never been rejected for them or anything, growing up with the Family didn’t allow for it, nobody got to make fun of a member of the Family and survived afterwards, but hearing PRAISE towards traits that might otherwise seen as freaky came out of the blue, and not exactly in a bad way either. If anything, it stroked his ego a little more than was good for anyone, himself included. After being defeated and captured, his built up ego had almost completely deflated. Maybe he needed a little genuine confidence boost, since so far, he’d been throwing his attitude around and pretending like he didn’t have a care in the world. Put on an act for his loyal followers. Besides, hearing it from LOKE, someone he’d respected and appreciated the company of, someone who never failed to bring a smile to his face…okay. Maybe it was a little more than just NICE.

"Wait…seriously? I was kidding around." Dellinger blinked in confusion. The idea of someone being sweet on him, maybe trying to flirt or something…it was a strange thought. Not one he hated, but strange regardless. "Ah, thank god. I don’t think I’d be able to live with it if I lost use of a leg. I mean, my fighting style is mostly kick and speed based rather than brute force— even though I have plenty of that as well, being a Fishman and all— so that’s kinda important for me," Dellinger noted. He brushed his fingers through his hair.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:26 pm

[XD kay and kay]

The intelligent and stealthy girl made a small sound at what Kass said. "Wait...would a shark or fish Zoan not be able to go in the water? Or would they, while using their power?" She was kind of confused, since fish and sharks belonged in the water. She then nodded as Kass said he seemed to be something in between human and fish. She made another small sound. "Too human..." she muttered, then shook her head. "Okay...they're different from Minks, got it."

She watched as Kass stared out at the water, and she looked out there as well. Well, she looked towards the shore, actually, Kass did. She made a small sound as she saw the distant shapes...She honestly wondered what they could possibly want. She then made a small sound, turning back to Kass. She hugged her quick, saying "Aw," and giggling a bit. She then shook her head at herself. "Sabo said if we were sure, that we could go, and we're both sure. "He definitely seems quite capable," she said, and giggled again. She then fell silent, and nodded to Kass. She smiled as she looked at her, then did a little salute, probably looking silly. "You've been a great friend, and acting captain."

(For Galaxy)

Akira nodded to the other male, as he spoke of the karate. "Learned it from a fishman," he said, and tilted his head. He'd heard Fishmen didn't really like humans. Then again, Minks weren't supposed to either, but they'd had Chase on their crew. He shook his head, pushing the thought of him from mind. He WAS a little upset he and the kids had left. Still, he could understand they just didn't want to be there anymore. "It would have been nice to learn, but what can you do?" he said.

He nodded once more, as the blonde spoke of the man, whom was a marine. He wondered how one could be a Marine and the others pirates. He shook his head a couple times. He then giggled a bit, as he saw the smile taking its place. "Darling baby brother," he giggled, then shook his head once more. "I'd say he's definitely not a baby anymore," he said. He watched the blonde shake his head, then Sabo continued to speak. "I want to be friends with him...I think; how can I do that?" he asked.

The redhead nodded to the black haired woman, and wondered about that. "I honestly wonder about that, now that you've brought it up..." She shook her head a couple times. She flicked a hand through her hair, and it flipped into the air then settled. "I...probably would do the same, honestly. I mean...if I absolutely had to, and there was no other way. Treasure and dreams are really nice to have, though. We're all together right now, though, so for now I'm happy not to leave others in the dust."

She stopped talking a moment to tie down her last rope. She clenched and I clenched her fingers, but she was used to this work. It was Alvida that wasn't used to it...She still remembered the times the woman had slid from her seat at the table. "Are you...okay, do you want to put something on your hands?" she asked. She meant salve or aloe, something like that. She then blinked as Alvida questioned her. "I...wanted to prove to my family that I was ready to leave. I wanted to see the world, and have an adventure. This has definitely been an adventure and a half," she laughed.

Loke- m- 20- pirate/former pirate- taken in by Machivise- will become Dellinger's boyfriend- set of knives- martial arts, strength and stamina, enhanced smelling, enhanced hearing (six miles in forest, ten or so outside)- stamina/endurance, strength, intelligence; speed, stealth- Tags: Dellinger

The reddish eyed white haired boy wondered if Dellinger was thinking of the old days. Even he missed the time with everyone back then. He shook his head a couple times, and glanced at him again. He tilted his head, then nodded a bit. "Not that I ever noticed a difference, since I've always thought I was human...It is really nice, though. Bet I can smell food before others, before the humans." He happened to love food, as well as swimming in water up to a certain depth. He then nodded as Dellinger spoke of the horns and such. It was odd he could retract the fangs, but cool. "A hot demon..." he muttered, then sucked in a breath. "I mean...demons are cool," he quickly said, wondering if Dellinger heard that first part...

He made a small sound as Dellinger jutted his hip out like that. This time, he kept himself from saying anything... embarrassing, aloud. He nodded to the elephant thing, and laughed quietly. He could hardly imagine, but if that's what people wanted to believe. "How could an elephant be as tall as the sky?" he asked. He then nodded a second time, before laughing again. "Propaganda, huh?" he asked, then nodded and said "I do think their cool, and nice." He then fell silent once more. He felt good telling him this. He then nodded as he said "I...yeah..." and looked down a moment. He looked back up again, and stopped a chuckle. He nodded as he said "It wouldn't be nice to be missing a leg. Dellinger...I have something to tell you," he said. He took a breath, then steeled himself and said "I...I really like you!"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me