Underverse- an Undertale Multiverse Crossover RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Underverse- an Undertale Multiverse Crossover RP- Open

Postby Lost_Ink » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:46 pm

[⚓] wrote:

[removed]

Username:
[⚓]

Name:
Doctor W.D. Gaster

1̹̦̤͍̞͉͐0͔̝ͣ̓̾̄ͮͧ0̪̝̠̗͔̲̞̿̀ͥ̿͞
̩̖̼̪̠̼͆ͫ͗?̷̘͌ͦ?̼̠̳̼̦̞ͮͤ?͕̹̖̠͍͔̖ͫ̉?̴̠͔̭͉̘?̞͉͔̯̔̽͆ͩ͆̀̚?͕̥̙̪̣̑ͤ̂

Breed of monster:
Skeleton

AU:
No, the 'original.'

Personalit y:

▰ Perceptive.
▰ Analogical.
▰ Kind and inviting but stern when needed from him.
▰ Determined.
▰ Somewhat impish at heart.
▰ Tends to get engrossed into work to the point where sleep and nutrition slips his mind.
▰ Doesn't tend to let go of grudges or forgive easily, however, it's deemed pretty difficult to get Gaster to the point where a grudge might be held.
▰ Used to be quite malicious in his ways but managed to change himself around.

Powers:

▰ Gaster has the ability to summon phantom hands that appear much like his own. These ghostly hands are used when his main two are occupied somehow or for combat.
▰ Due to his time in the void, W.D. has the ability to lose physical form and become almost goopy in nature. However, this takes a large toll on his speed and stamina- tends to happen whilst frightened or startled and not because he intended to, level of liquidation depends on the level of emotion felt.
▰ Weak teleportation; not as far or as perfect as Sans'.
▰ Telekinesis, about the level of Sans.
▰ Gaster blasters of his own but much larger in size, rarely used due to how much magic they drain from his body. A long rest is required after use.

Background story:

Quite the long background story!
In fact, a while off, I made a Google doc which I will list; [removed]
(Contains some headcanons like dadster and how Sans and Papyrus came to be but will not be included if other roleplayers would prefer them not to be!)

(Lol, sure you're accepted... But, just warning you, most people on this rp are ded)
(I still wander about the corridors of this rp, so it's not officially ded)
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me