This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby FaerieBoy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:54 am

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk - Stables|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Toothless, Snovella
You sneezed suddenly, from which Mel completely freaked out. She growled, and wrapped her wing around you, watching Tarben carefully, as you struggled to push her away. "Calm down, geez." At least you were warmer now.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:55 am

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • walking through wilderness • open

Dardee packed away all of her fishing equipment, tossing her bag over her left shoulder. She trudged off into the woods, her gaze analyzing her surroundings. Marrowbone meandered along behind her, sniffing around at the trees and the bushes and growling every once in a while. Apparently, this was a common place for the dragons of Berk to hang around.

"I'm sure this would be easier flying- No, 'Bo-" (Marrowbone had let loose a longing groan at these words.) "But we need to lay low for a while. At least until I know it's safe to leave." The giant Boneknapper grunted sadly, and Dardee moved on, marking trees by carving 'X'es into their bark in case they had to find a way back. Marrowbone raised his head, and sniffed. With an excited huff, he nudged Dardee in the back. Startled, she jumped around and glared at the dragon.

Marrowbone pointed at a small band of bushes with his snout, and crouched low. From within the brush, came the unmistakable snorting of a boar. Dardee got down as well, one dagger in her hand, and began to sneak, almost cat-like, to the bush. She sat and listened for a second, and then jumped behind the boar, leaping forward and ending its life in one swift blow to the throat. When she pulled away, she found that the movement was a bit much for her recently healed shoulder, and bit her tongue when it started to ache. Marrowbone seemed to understand, and came over. He took the boar in his jaws and began to walk back the direction they came. Dardee followed suit.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:13 am

(I have Lexi(Hairy Hooligans Tribe) and her dragon Lightningstrike open)
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:37 am

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Dragon Training Academy|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Snovella, Tobias, and Mel |

Tarben smiled when the strange dragon displayed submissive behavior. Seeing how close it was to them now, he took out his notebook and jotted down some characteristics. Pale colouration, darker patterning, ice blue eyes... He didn't know how much colour would help; as it could be possible that this species varied quite a bit. Low to the ground, body-length tail, small wingspan, webbed feet... A sneeze from Tobias startled him, nearly making him drop his pencil. After regaining his composure, he turned towards the other boy, raising an eyebrow. "Bless you," he said politely. It didn't pass his notice that the Death Song was watching him carefully. "It's alright, girl," he attempted to reassure her with a calm tone, albeit a little awkwardly - he'd never tried talking to a Death Song before. Most of the time when he was around them, he was trying not to get eaten. "I won't harm you or your rider. You have my word." Tarben shot a concerned glance to Tobias before addressing him. "Come, let's get you somewhere warm now."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Ember snorted again. Sure, the strange-smelling girl seemed harmless, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her. She absently wondered when Tarben would return; it would be nice to set his butt on fire again. Or maybe just get somewhere drier.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge and Ember|

A little flicker of hope bloomed in Brenna's chest as she pet the dragon who'd befriended her. Maybe dragons aren't all bad, she thought. Maybe father is wrong. She took a deep breath, turning her mind from the enticing thoughts. Focus, Bren, she told herself. Remember why you're here.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene |

Stormchaser shied away from Nettal, still unsure about these new humans. Though they seemed friendly, he couldn't bring himself to trust them quite yet - Nettal had aimed an arrow at him before. Raya, he thought when he heard his Viking girl's name, committing it to memory. How could he let them know his name, though?

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

"Whoa, calm down, big guy, I won't hurt ya," Magna squeaked, throwing her hands up to show the dragon that she was unarmed. Upon further inspection, she could tell that it was an adult male Stormcutter. Her brow creased with sadness as she noticed the scars along his sides, the raw marks where shackles and chains may have gone, and arrow stuck in his wing. "Did hunters do that to you?" she asked tenderly. Without waiting for acknowledgement, she prattled on. "Us living here, we're no hunters. As a matter of fact, we're friendly with dragons and we help defend you against those nasty dragon-hunting pondscum." She spat the last few words with conviction, showing her distaste for dragon hunters. Her tone softened as she continued. "I can help ya though, if you'll let me."

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk - Stables|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Snovella
It's at this moment you realize what it meant to warm up. 'I don't think Mel will agree to me leaving her...' After a moment, you whisper into Mel's ear. Mel immediately glared at you, and you rolled your eyes. "Listen, I know you don't like me leaving you, and I don't either but-" You were cut off when Mel tried to spit on your feet, from with you sidestepped. She then simply growled, and you made a similar noise, and glared at her. You both glared for a bit, before you both turned away, you crossing your arms defiantly. "She's naturally stubborn, don't mind her. May I stay here for the night? It's far warmer than out in the rain."
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:18 pm

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Dragon Training Academy|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Snovella, Tobias, and Mel |

"If you wish," Tarben replied with a small smile. "And as long as you're comfortable." He'd slept in the stables for a solid week when Ember had fallen ill last year, and he hadn't found them to be especially cozy. Letting his mind wander back to the present, he placed his notepad and pencil back into the little bag attached to his belt, having not realised that he was still holding them.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Ember snorted again. Sure, the strange-smelling girl seemed harmless, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her. She absently wondered when Tarben would return; it would be nice to set his butt on fire again. Or maybe just get somewhere drier.

A little flicker of hope bloomed in Brenna's chest as she pet the dragon who'd befriended her. Maybe dragons aren't all bad, she thought. Maybe father is wrong. She took a deep breath, turning her mind from the enticing thoughts. Focus, Bren, she told herself. Remember why you're here.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene |

Stormchaser shied away from Nettal, still unsure about these new humans. Though they seemed friendly, he couldn't bring himself to trust them quite yet - Nettal had aimed an arrow at him before. Raya, he thought when he heard his Viking girl's name, committing it to memory. How could he let them know his name, though?

"Whoa, calm down, big guy, I won't hurt ya," Magna squeaked, throwing her hands up to show the dragon that she was unarmed. Upon further inspection, she could tell that it was an adult male Stormcutter. Her brow creased with sadness as she noticed the scars along his sides, the raw marks where shackles and chains may have gone, and arrow stuck in his wing. "Did hunters do that to you?" she asked tenderly. Without waiting for acknowledgement, she prattled on. "Us living here, we're no hunters. As a matter of fact, we're friendly with dragons and we help defend you against those nasty dragon-hunting pondscum." She spat the last few words with conviction, showing her distaste for dragon hunters. Her tone softened as she continued. "I can help ya though, if you'll let me."

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:21 pm

(Cool)

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags:|
Marilious squinted. a small black dot was in the air. Marilious in a flash strung his bow and shot with precision. It hit the dot, and the dot fell and crashed into the water. Marilious swung around, setting the bow back in its sling on his back.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags:|

Zarogrem was not a bit shocked by Marilious shooting the dragon. It was quite normal. He stretched his head back to itch one of his chains.

(Marilious and Zarogrem are open!)

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron felt Sirene scales up against him. He reached for the fireworms in his pouch to make sure they were ok. ''Dragon are so protective and loyal,'' he said quietly to Sirene looking at the skrill

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal knew that Raya was right. The dragon was magnificent, but not only a dragon, he was a companion a friend. Nettal smiled at Raya. The skrill was very protective and unsure. Nettal thought for a moment, then she pulled out the arrow she had pointed at him before holding it in her two hands. She broke it in half. '' it can't hurt you as she reached out again to the dragon's snout.

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe thought for a moment. '' yes I wouldn't be surprised if they did. humans eat everything, though they like to fry it and put on spices.'' Shelltoe realized that Morlil had no contact with humans except bad before he met Benron. ''spices make it tatse weird.'' he said hoping that it would explain spices.

(Alexis, Lightningstrike feel free to fly in when ever<3)

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:

"If you wish," Tarben replied with a small smile. "And as long as you're comfortable." He'd slept in the stables for a solid week when Ember had fallen ill last year, and he hadn't found them to be especially cozy. Letting his mind wander back to the present, he placed his notepad and pencil back into the little bag attached to his belt, having not realised that he was still holding them.

((Skye doesn't have a Dragon, and I'd like someone else to RP it, should I get her one. I'd like her Dragon to be a lavender Deadly Nadder https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... e0b186.jpg Image ))

Skye pushed Toothless off of her and sat up before she stood. "You're trouble, you know that." She said to him wiping the Dragon slobber off of herself.

Toothless shook himself off
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Sirene grunted in agreement with Benron. Some dragons were like that. Others wanted nothing to do with humans. The Nadder didn't mind these humans and dragons. At least they seemed friendly.

"It's okay. It's broken. Your not going to get hurt." Raya said, hoping to calm Stormchaser down. "Like I said before. Not all humans hurt dragons." She added with a smile.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Alexis / Lightningstrike
She pat her dragon and looked over to Nettal. She blinked, as if just waking up. "Sorry... But could you tell what happened? I guess I just sort of spaced out..."

Lightningstrike / Alexis
The Nadder snorted at Shelltoe. She licked Alexis' hand and looked to Shelltoe again. She wasn't paying attention, as almost everything can distract her.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me