Dragonborn - Sovngarde (Open Skyrim Rp)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dragonborn - Sovngarde (Open Skyrim Rp)

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:44 am

(is that better?)
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H E X X » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:11 am

Runs-In-Chains - The gate - Young - Tag; Harlow, Daniela Tabitha

Her golden almond glittering eyes could not help up to the silver tower that would lean above the meaningless bunch of warriors and misshapes, you could see encryption that was carefully crafted surely by akkatosh himself the windows that somehow shown out a bright golden light. Small shadows danced across the panes, holding cups of mead and their laughter the sweet hums that now shook the valley. As nice as it seemed this was not a place Runs-In-Chains, Ral, could call home; it was never something she wished or fought for but only an idea that hid deep within her mind. Looking at the hot headed thief her nose scrunched and a rumbling growl infused deep in her lungs. Perhaps it was this woman's background that made her sound so optimistic and readiness to give up; perhaps it was Ral's fate as well. Looking at the leather draped human her lips curled violently and for once she thought about hurting someone else. If they were still in Tamriel she wouldn't think twice about pushing her off a very high ledge. ral could get away with it then, claiming that Tabitha was trying to murder her. Her glittered orbs shifted away to the cliff edge, it was close enough but it wouldn't kill her. Slapping her tail off the ground more anger swelled beneath her scales.

"Look, not all... Not all of us just slip into a situation and act alright." One remark is all it would take, then Ral wouldn't even wait a second to carry out her plan.
H E X X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:38 pm

(hold on I did something)
Last edited by ♡ Pineapple ♡ on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:14 am

Yzabel The Fair/ Nord/Breton / Age 20 / Tags: Open

Open, in hall of valor

Daniela Stormbow / Nord / Age 23 / Tags: Tabitha, Harlow, Runs in chains, Aeric

Daniela frowned slightly at the fact she couldnt calm the newcomers. She hasnt had this much trouble since Tabitha arrived in the third era and how she vowed to never step foot in the hall of valor. Daniela took a deep breath and turned towards Tabitha and put a hand on her shoulder as she began to walk away to the hall of valor, "Sorry, but I need a drink." Daniela said softly to Tabitha, turning away and breaking her gaze and heading to the bridge. About a quarter of the way onto the bone bridge Daniela stopped and put a hand up in the air, hopefully catching the attention of the newcomers, "You guys might as well come see your new home. Cant stay out here forever." Daniela said with a loud voice, still with her back turned to them. Without waiting for a response from them she continued on across the bridge.

Look within yourself, what do you see?
MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:01 pm

Harlow
I took a moment to think and relax enough and listened to the Argonian. I took deep breaths and finally calmed down. I said "I'm going to get a drink and I'm going to go find my family. Anyone who stands in my way can fight me." I walked to the bridge that enters into valor hall I just wanted to go there and live peacefully. Find my family and be happy again for eternity.
Last edited by Connor.Deviant on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:09 am

(harlow is already in sovengarde, the bridge just leads to the hall of valor)))

MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:01 pm

(Thank you I confused myself lmao.)
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:43 pm

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|21|Female-Straight|
|thieves guild master|
|Location: Gate|
tags: Ral and Aeric
-------======--------
Tabitha looked at the Argonian, it was obvious the lizard was furious. It didn't take a genius to read body language. "Listen, I didn't mean for you to get offended. I was in your spot many years ago, and I will never see anyone like me ever again. At first, I refused and I tried the unthinkable to get out of here, I spent a lifetime trying to get out of this place... and I understand that it's not fine. I never said it was." She spoke in a calming voice much different than what she had used earlier.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[
Last edited by ♡ Pineapple ♡ on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ja'zane & Fenix 001

Postby White Eagle » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:15 pm

Name: Ja'zane J'enrick the Wise / Age: 24 / Gender: Male / Race: Khajiit / Faction: College of Winterhold / Location: Winterhold to Solitude
The young Khajiit formed out from the urn with white smoke as his trail. A sharp breeze hit him as he soon realized he was plummeting to the ground in a quick instant he casted himself out of the urn and onto a ledge. "That was a close one....What has happened? This one must find Felix and place him back into that urn." Just as he said that there was a muffled shattered soound which resulted in a growing groan,"That was not the urn. That was not the urn. Aaaand it was the urn....Plan two find warriors to assist in mission. Felix will attempt to find more dark mages. This one only hopes that there are so few of them left." With a sigh he flew off in a trail of white smoke towards the last place he remembered.

Name: Fenix Harlow / Age: 44 / Gender: Male / Race: Redguard / Faction: Leader of the Draemon Guild / Location: Winterhold to Riften
The Redguard was released first from the urn once the urn lid was opened. He began to form from ash which created black smoke around him. The traveler that opened the lid stood still as they witness the dark mage form right infront of them. "Am I the first one out?" All the traveler could do was shake their head as they scurried off the mountain. "Well it seems as though you have failed this time Ja'zane. I will be sure to tell the word of your failure to protect me." The mage snapped his fingers which caused the urn to float up towards the mountains edge. "So long kitty-cat." With one last snap the urn just plummeted down the edge. "Now let's see where I can find some new followers. First I must find out when am I?" His brown eyes scan across the mountain top,"When ever I am. This shall be most interesting. Now let's see if I can find s host that can sustain my powers." His finger shake as a storm cloud forms off in the distance. With an evil grin the sorcerer flies off in a black smoke trail toward his new victim.

Name: Lium Gwaiden / Age: 32 / Gender: Male / Race: Wood Elf / Factions: Companions / Location: Open
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:44 am

both of my girls are open, Yzabel is in the west side of the hall of valor and Daniela is now at the entrance of the hall of valor.))

MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me