Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers: Adaptation (NOT ACCEPTING)

Postby Galactus » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:19 pm

bumparoo
"If you want peace, prepare for war." -Tantalum
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:29 pm

((Working on art of our characters but as Dogformers because I suck!! at drawing!!!! robots!!!!! The 'dogs' are kind of my own species of dog though. Canon characters and OC's are going to be included ;) I'll post a collage once I'm done with everyone's (I'll do concepts for characters who don't have art yet!!) ))
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:10 am

Oh wow thanks so much Galactus!)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:49 am

(Ahhh I apologize guys so much!! ;~; I work at a seafood restaurant and it's lent and yeahhhhh sooooooo lol life's been busy but I swear on the allspark my reply will be in today or tomorrow. lol I miss you guys tons!! *infinite hugs*)
x
X
πš‘πšŽ/πš‘πš’πš–x⚘x πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš› x⚘x 18+ x⚘x πš•πšŽπš˜ β™ŒοΈŽx⚘x πš’πš—πšπš™
x πšŒπšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπš›πš πšπš’πš–πšŽ x⚘x πš•πšπš‹πšπšš+ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’
πš…πš’πš›πšžπšœ#𝟼𝟢𝟾𝟽 x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš”
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:13 am

Deadbeat kept his pace as he climbed the mass before accepting his comrades help up the rest of the way. His green optics. "Hope the kids alright. And the humans. That fea will have our tailpipes if they are hurt." Electric would kill them a new pipe if her human was hurt. Breaking into a run the rest of the way the wreaked made haste over to the beast of the con. "Never seen a beast that big Wild!" He shouted before running over and grabbing onto one of the wings and taking the dagger off his hip before cutting into the fibers of the wing knowing rendering it on the ground would give them a advantage. "Wild! You make sure those kids are alright! I'll hold em off till you secure they good! We need to find the others fast. We might be able to use this con as some leverage to get stuff out of them. Yeah?" He Hilliard as he grabbed ahold of the brutes wing joints and growling a bit. "Come on big fella eyes on me."

Nightmare snarled low as the bullets tore at his face plates and his jaws opened and he spurt black fire at the flying pest. His grey optics were bright with rage and anger. He had it to the top. Roaring in shock and pain his underbelly was torn from the punches. He wasn't about to get overcame by a bunch of I'm ovule autobota. Screeching as one of his wings were cut down the length he turned and snarled at wild and deadbeat with the wrath of hell blazing in his optics. His nanaties worked at fixing his valuable wings. "I swear I'm going to rip you apart...." he snarled before snapping his jaws letting his fangs scrape against the red paint.

Sterno watched with wife optics at the ones helping them before swallowing hard on his fear before nodding to sky. "Alright! Lead him to the tower at my signal!" The young mech called before holding Delilah and carter close before transforming and moving them into his seats before buckling them up. "Hold on." He sped away from the scene with urgency. "Delilah are you and carter okay?? Are you okay? I saw you hit you head...." he stammered as his vocalizer shook. He was shaken no doubt... he hadn't ever done anything of that sorts, making this statement against the cons surly would get him a good word on the autobot team... right? They'd like him more?

Blister backed up slowly and swallowed more as tantalum transformed. Watching him with confused blue optics, no this wasn't the tantalum she was familiar with. More like the con he was that day he first met him. Cyberspace words in the comm before nodding a bit. His words stuck in my audials. She'd have to start all over but this time sixshot was going to Erase it over and over... her servos stayed in front of her chassis as he stalked towards them before growling a bit. "Tantalum. Quit. Don't let that creep win you over so easily. You got more fight in you then that." How could they paralyze him? How in the allspark would that end well when he work up? They'd have a rampaging angry bit in a con mindset. 'Cyber how are we going to do that...?'

Sixshot watched as the tiny band of autobots made their bold little statement in the hall way and couldn't help but smile darker. "Tants. Dear. Be a hun and show the autobots their way out. Out of this ship, out of this lifetime eh? Wanna help them get to the great primes in the sky!" He loaded his deadly cocktail of a poison into his rifle and a smile curled his lipplates up in a sneer. "Alright. Looks like the quinoa pigs are about to turn into a infestation..."

Groht watched tantalum a moment before nodding slowly. He was back to the tantalum before he found out about the horrors he had done to him, horrors he was put through... wanting to tell him but not yet... to tell him now with everything going on would Or him in confusion and in the midst of battle it would cause distraction and then injury and he wasn't about to have his brother hurt. "tantalum. I do suggest you not hurt the bots too bad. Your sick companion controller of a bot you have isn't the best at decision making or having you make decisions either. Don't do anything you'll regret.'

(Sorry its short guys I'm on Mobil and well... mobils poop XD lol sorry I'm a day late!)
x
X
πš‘πšŽ/πš‘πš’πš–x⚘x πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš› x⚘x 18+ x⚘x πš•πšŽπš˜ β™ŒοΈŽx⚘x πš’πš—πšπš™
x πšŒπšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπšŠπš›πš πšπš’πš–πšŽ x⚘x πš•πšπš‹πšπšš+ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’
πš…πš’πš›πšžπšœ#𝟼𝟢𝟾𝟽 x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš” x⚘x πš•πš’πš—πš”
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Tarn
--

As soon as Cyber told him the deal with their resident Seeker, the tank fired his anti-air weapon that had been aimed at Sixshot's helm to provide further distraction for them all to make a quick getaway- with or without Tantalum. "It's your choice on whether or not we take him with us if he's like that. Make the decision quickly- we need to get out of here." He said calmly even as he watched Cyberonian take the measures needed to incapacitate the mech. With a solemn look that quickly turned into one of disgust as he approached Sixshot, clawed servos clenched into fists as blazing red optics narrowed and a growl rumbled deep within his chassis. The same weapon he fired from before was aimed at the mech's chassis this time, pointed directly where his spark lie underneath. He didn't need to say much to get his point across. Step down or perish.

--
Sunstreaker
--

The yellow lambo kept the other two in the corner of his optic but didn't act further than that, knowing that Electrix could handle Dred and he was being proven correct so far. Cysphere's words were ignored as he payed attention to his brother's reply over the bond. When poison was mentioned, his spark sank, and it was very clear that he was unsettled by the sudden pale color of his optics but there was nothing more than that. When Cysphere mentioned one of the many times they had caught Autobot spies, Sunstreaker did nothing but bark a laugh. "And I love it even more when it happens to be Decepticons now! Things change. That was my past. Get over it." Aiming his blaster at the mech's shoulder strut, he fired. "Can't you get that bridge up any quicker?"

--
Defect
--

As soon as Defect watched Predaking fall, he turned his attention to Frostwire. He heard more than saw her collapse, but upon seeing her on the ground he mumbled something to himself and holstered his rifle to his back before rushing over to her. The Seeker kneeled down once next to her, and as soon as he did he watched her fall unconscious- but instead of panicking, he kept his calm and immediately comm.ed Optimus. <Sir, one of the Titans' are down. It's Frostwire. Predaking got her by the arm and the aftermath is.. not so pretty. She just fell unconscious. Predaking is down and there are no other Decepticons in the vicinity, if you can get med e-vac to meet me here that would be appreciated.> Defect sat back on his lower legs and pulled the femme into his lap, one arm cradling her helm and shoulders and the other under the bend of her own legs. Comfort was all he could offer at this point, and very little with the fact that she was basically knocked out. He stayed on alert for any enemies that might try to approach and take advantage of the situation, red optics continuously scanning the area and checking on her periodically. "We'll get you patched up."

--
Tantalum
--

The femme's words caused a second of confusion which distracted him as he shot her an inquisitive look as best he could in this form. He whipped his helm back around once he noticed Cyber charging towards him. He made an attempt to slam his jaws down around the mech's arm but moved too late, too slow, and was successfully locked in a tight headlock. Once his helm was forced to the ground he attempted to yank himself out of the hold, audial-piercing screeches errupting from his vocalizer in further attempts to escape. Eventually, he wrapped his tail around Cyberonian's legs and pulled as hard as his frame would allow and furthermore twisted his upper body to dig large talons into the vents that lined the mech's side and pushed in frantic attempts to get him away. He heard Groht and took note of his words, but didn't understand why he said them. <For one, you're acting weird, and two, think you can help me out?>
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:20 am

(it's cool, I always use my mobile anywayz)

Wildstreak

"Oh I bet my gauges she will!" Wild replied to Deadbeat as he pounded the Predacon's tail.
"Oh boy!" Skywalk zipped away from the flames, the black fire licking her upper arm and sizzling.
"Trix'll make this guy seem tame...ya know what they say, the bigger they are the harder they fall!" Wildstreak laughed, but the mech's spark dropped as Nightmare whipped around and opened his sword-length denta at his frame.
"Holy son of a-" Wild's dark green optics went anime-wide and he had no choice but to leap for it under Nightmare's belly.
He'd just transformed he faceguard in time before he faceplates planted into the mud and heard Nightmare speak.
"Too bad, that's my speciality." Wildstreak piped back, kicking the beast in the gut.
He felt the weak earth slipping under him, driving Wildstreak helplessly under one of Nightmare's peds.
"Wild!" he heard Skywalk yelp in horror.

Deliah

"It's fine, were...fine.
Are you?
Your doing good Steno, just concentrate." Deliah asked Sterno as they drove and told him that in hopes to keep him strong.
"The other's are keeping him busy for now." Carter said after hanging his head out of the window.
"Don't we make the greatest team?" Deliah sighed and pushed her short hair out of her eyes.
"Okay, so your headed to the tower, meanwhile what do you need us to do? besides not getting eaten." she asked.

Cyberonian

Blister was right, how could they immobilize him?
It didn't seem likely as Cyber was now getting pulled backwards and eventually he let go.
But Cyber wasn't done, he not gripped Tantalum's tail and kicked out his peds into the other mech's hind legs.
"We're getting Tantalum out of here, that's what were doing.
I'll offline before I make Blister leave without him." Cyber responded to Tarn in the comm.
He resisted the urge to slam into Sixshot as he heard him throwing orders at Tantalum from behind him.
That mech had to die.

Swift

The Hemi had made her entrance shortly after Tarn, keeping to the shadows of the prison had maintained her cover so far.
Swift learned of the reason as to why Vertigo was turning on them, the poor mech.
Swift caught a glance at Tarn facing off with Sixshot and felt a wave of pride for their new comrade.
Swift winced as the screeches sounded and interfered with her sensors.
She and waited it out until Tantalum turned to an ironically perfect angle that made her take her move, sliding across the wet floor and stabbing a springblade full of sedative into the Predacon's exposed underarm as Cyberonian roared in pain.

Electrix

Trix felt as if her Spark had froze at hearing Cysphere.
She had a flashback of being in a cell of a ship for days on her own...they never found out what happened to her comrades...no.
Surely Cysphere couldn't mean then, he couldn't be talking about then.
Yet there was the sass and sadistic mocking in his tone that made her paint crawl.
Electrix planted a ped on the side of Fred's helm and watched Sunstreaker and Cysphere.
A part of her wanted to laugh at his response but the Viper femme couldn't find her voice.

Cysphere

The Bugatti Decepticon clenched his dental to breaking point when that shot tore through his shoulder strut.
He gasped and choked out Energon, barely finding air again.
He instinctively held his wound and rolled on his side as the portal whirled open a klik after.
"There.
Now get away from me." he rasped miserably.
Cysphere glared up at his once-partner, evermore grudgingly.
Oh I'll be repaying you some day, Sunstreaker.
Where there is light, there is always darkness.
he vowed to himself just before his systems went into shock and he blacked out.

Optimus Prime

The Prime touched a digit to his audial receptor to accept a comm as he monitored the Autobot's progress from the Harbinger's mainframe.
"It is Defect, one of your Titans is down and they are both in need of pickup." Optimus told Titanfall as the silver mech looked up.
"I'll have a dropship retrieve them." he nodded, his green optics clouded with concern.
"Understood, Defect.
Keep your optics skyward, a dropship is inbound.
" Optimus replied.
This time it was Titanfall who touched a digit to his own helm, his optics widening.
"Say that again, Regal?"
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:44 am

Respond in the makes guys. Lol ^u^)
x
X
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:21 pm

bump))
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:02 pm

bumpo))
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me