*Midnight.:.Crisis* Please join (Human/Werewolf/Vampire RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Midnight.:.Crisis* Please join (Human/Werewolf/Vampire

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Stephon was dancing to her singing, he looked up and put a thumbs up to her.

Erick saw Stephon, "She's good!" he shouted over the music

Stephon just nodded.
PLEASE DELETE::

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:47 pm

mirage smiled she was alittle stunned at her sefl last time this happened she froze and could barely breath now she was sining and dancing 'what the heck i have never been this good' she thought to her self
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:48 pm

The boys were dancing laughing at eachothers goofy moves, Stephon smiled up a ther.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Mae came up to the window of the mansion and pressed her hands to her face and looked threw, it looked so warm as the rain started to bolt down. A breeze blew on her and it was freezing. It was a few blocks until her house, and she was without a jacket or a ride.
(I like rain :3)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:51 pm

when the song was done she raced down as fast as possible not wanting to be stuck up there again it was terrifying yet fun and exciting she smiled at erick she had to struggle to keep her smile on relizing he was werewolf "hi am mirage"she said
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 pm

"Hey I'm Erick!" He smiled taking her hand and shaking it. As soon as he touched her hand his smile disappeared.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:54 pm

now her smile was fake she had lost her whole family to werewolves they killed everyone infront of her then almost killed her she was dieing to just bite him she pulled her hand back quick and acted like she had no idea why he wasnt smiling and asked "whats wrong"
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaylen<3 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:56 pm

(Recap please???)
Sam and Dean are love<3

Kaylen<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Mae thought about knocking on the door to the mansion. She sighed and thought this was the worst way possible to travel, but right now she couldn't go into werewolf form in front of a party. She took a few knocks and waited for an answer.
ImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:57 pm

(stephon,erick,and mirage at party thats all)
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me