||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Accepting ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby aura- » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Kait turned her gaze toward the blonde haired boy "Hello" she said with a smile "Welcome" Kait had seen him here once and that was earlier in the day, but i don't think he saw her cause she was hiding behind the trees and in the shadows
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
"The beginning of purpose can be found by creating something that only you understand"
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
x
hello im aura guardian! feel free to
call me aura. i go by she/her pronou
ns. i'm mostly on here for one on one
so feel free to send me a pm if inter
ested! im always playing valorant or
just listening to music. so for anythi
ng, dont be afraid to pm me
x
x
| search | bestie | time | credit |
x
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Hatter leaned back, propping her feet up on the table, ankles crossing as she leaned back. Her arms locked behind her head as she scanned everyone's faces. She recognized all except the new girl. "So, then. What are you called?" She gave one of her whistles, a previously filled cup sliding over to the dark-haired girl.

((I see him and I think Doctor Who, Spiderman AND the most important, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.))
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Lilith held the cup in her hands, taking a small sip, of tea, se wasn't really one for the drink, but she stomached it anyway and turned her attention to the Hatress, "My name is Lily." She said simply, using her other nickname that she hated, but it didn't quite matter.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Hatter nodded a little, "You both need new names." She motioned at both Lily and Alan. "Yes, new names indeed." She thought a moment and looked at Alan, "For the moment, Blondie will suffice. I'll get something better, maybe." She looked at Lily, stroking her chin as she squinted slightly, thinking.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Kait gave a slight chuckle at the name 'Blondie' It was pretty classic but it fit him. Hos was as Blonde as can be. Kait grabbed a teacup filled with tea and took a small sip listening to the Hatress
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
"The beginning of purpose can be found by creating something that only you understand"
x
hello im aura guardian! feel free to
call me aura. i go by she/her pronou
ns. i'm mostly on here for one on one
so feel free to send me a pm if inter
ested! im always playing valorant or
just listening to music. so for anythi
ng, dont be afraid to pm me
x
x
| search | bestie | time | credit |
x
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Hatter looked around, "The knight and Rabbit don't need names. They are Knight and Rabbit." She nodded matter-of-factly. "So, Blondie, Knight, Rabbit and Raven." She nodded, looking at Lily, "You are henceforth known as Raven. Or Crow. Whichever I feel like at that moment of time."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:01 pm

[Sorry, I got busy with making the Red King which im still working on.
And im talking to by hobbit geek. ]

Alan shifted comfortable in his seat and he quietly laughed while everyone spoke nonsense around him. He nodded, not mind the new nickname, or the tea, or the new guests. "Hello its a pleasure to be here and to meet you all!" He told him with a bright smile. He looked at them with wide blue eyes, "if you don't mind my asking, why is there any more people coming? Any other knights or kings perhaps?" He asked, looking at them all one by one then ending at the Hatter.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:02 pm

"Hmm.." Lilith frowned, then her smile came back as she seemed to accept the new name, "Raven." She said quietly as if tasting it, getting a feel of it. "I like it!" She said her eyes immediately lighting up. "Hmm...." She hummed again, and gazed up at the sky, "Great, I have to leave soon, my mum will want me back by late noon." She said, formulating the lie just as easily as she acted. It was near impossibility to sense she was faking anything. Her smile looked real and her body movements were truthful.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Ozzie stood up.There was nothing left for her here, so she signaled for Amy to follow as she wound her way through the twisting maze of the White Kingdom.She had decided to go and explore the forest.She sttarted toward it, letting Amy catch up at the tree line before going ahead.If I were a horsefly, where would I be?And would I be a rather large horsefly, or a rather small horsefly, or maybe moderatley sized?It was these sorts of things she kept under lock and key, should anyone think her insane.Then again, aren't we all?I think there's a little insanity in all of us.She wandered the woods.
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;
"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's right, what do you want from me?
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's right, what do you want from me?

I get the feeling, we're on to something,
I say "jump" and you start jumping.
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's that, now what do you want from me? "

I say jump and you start jumpin'.
Hey!I think we're on to something!

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:07 pm

Hatter nodded a little at her then looked at Alan, "Well, whomever stops by stops by. Though, we would have an uproar if I allowed another knight in!"
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me