*Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~Accepting, but still a WIP~

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:03 am

Elaina quickly went up to her room. She laughed pulling Clover with her. "Okay you can sit on my bed, i will go change". she said changing into her practice cloths.
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
(Black Rabbit) Alice + (White Rabbit) Alice <3
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skatergoat » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:08 am

( sorry post is late >.<'' )
James Smiled at his Wife" i wont Make a Fool of myself tonight, you know i can act like a good king when needed" he smirked just a bit and sat quietly Finishing off his Soup with a warm and happy smile, Hopefully for the night to come.
skatergoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:12 am

Elaina changed and pulled Clover out of her room. She ran down the stairs, and slowly walked across the room when she saw her parents "Bye mother, father, we'll be back soon" she said, "Oh! and i am taking Beauty out for a trot and maybe another horse" she said. She then went into the stables with Clover and saddled up Beauty getting on, she carefully put her sword in her belt.
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:21 am

Clover curtsied politly and glided out of the grand hall behind her cousin. Outside the hall, one hand in Elainas the othe holding up her dress, she broke into a run as they neared the stair. She changed quickly, while her cousin switched silks and then followed her to the stables. There she told the stable hands the horse she wanted and got on when they brough out the pure white mare. The grey mare had always been a favourite of hers, with its long mane and kind personality.

Cilla reached to take the basket as he did and withdrew her hand quickly blushing wildly. "I'm umm... My name is, umm. Cilla Redwillow." She said shyly brushing one of her blond curls behind her head.

x
x

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ and the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:26 am

Elaina smiled at the mare. She took hold of the reins and waited for Clover. She left the stables and went to the gates. Beauty snorted and looked back.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 am

Alexander blushed and pulled his hand away to before picking up the basket standing. He placed the basket on his hip holding it with one hand while holding his hand out for Cilla. "It is a pleasure to meet you Cilla even under such unfavorable circumstances" Alexander smiled at Cilla.
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:41 am

Elaina had forgotten her coat and went into the town. She saw Cilla "Oh good morning " she said. She had forgotten that she could get kidnapped, or followed.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:53 am

Clover clicked the mare on and brushed her mane to one side. She was so pretty, maybe one day her father would buy the icy mare for her. She reached the gate next to her cousin and smiled. "She's pretty isn't she?"

Cilla blushed and took the basket back, hooking it onto her elbow gently. Reaching out her hand she took his and smileed back at him. He was certinly happy

x
x

the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:58 am

Elaina nodded "Not as gorgeous as Beauty though" she said . She whispered to Clover "Look at them" she said pointing to Cilla and Alexander. Se sighed dreamily. Elaina sat up straight and looked at Clover challengingly, "Bet you cant win in a race!" she said "Go girl!" she said. Beauty went galloping down the path into the market street, knocking things over, Elaina was too excited to notice, she went on and on till she reached a bridge leading to the pond.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:06 am

[quote="oOCloveOo"]Clover. Clicked the mare intoi a gallop and raced after her, feeling the mare stride out as she did so. Leaning ove the horses white neck she rapped her fingers in her long mane and raced around a large flock of chickens. Giggling, she knew they would be in trouble for racing on the kigdoms streets and the cayos they where causing, yet she never had more fun than now. "Mind out the way!" She yelled at a plump lady as she wind surfed tightly around the woman and watched as she fell over. "Woops"

x
x

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me