Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby magnapinna » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:12 am

(i guess akasuki stays at the pokemon center too.)

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:30 am

Sarah was still fast asleep in her sleeping bag as the Kalos sun to rise in the sky. She moaned at the sunlight on her face and turned over away from it in irritation. She reached outwards letting her arms wrap around a small body and pull it close, protectivly, to her. Sarah went to curl around the small Pokemon she assumed was Zorua, when a scream tore through her throught and out. The brunette sat bolt up right throwing back the sleeping bag. Her eyes welled up from tears and her hands flew to her head.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:07 am

// I'm only on for a bit!

Sunny-->Age 17-->Tags: Yorki-->Status: Helping Yorki

Sunny was asleep, pidgeot trying to peck her awake.

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: Sarah-->Status: Talking

Shade was asleep in the tree, snoozing awake and looking down at their group. He sighed and started to think things over again, before subconsciously falling out of the tree and onto a lower branch, stomach side down. He clenched his stomach and, with effort, climbed the rest of the way down the tree. He laid down on the grass, groaning and trying not to throw up.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:22 am

"GAH! What IS that thing!? Some kind of giant snake or something!?", shouted Sarah point in to the creature that she had mistaken for her partner and hit her on the head as a result.

The creature itself stared up wide eyed at the brunette. It indeed appeared to be some sort of small snake, but was light blue with a white belly. On either side of it's head as a pair of fin-like ears.

Zorua was curious about this creature too. Though he didn't leave the defensive position her taken up in front of Sarah, the fuzzy dark type leaned forward trying to sniff at the odd snake-like thing. Was this perhaps a kind of Pokemon? If it was then it was a species Zorua wasn't familiar with.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:30 am

Yorik/ taking care of the dwindling fire

Yorik poured some water over the embers of last nights fire, turning the remains over in dirt to thoroughly douse it. His pokemon team was eating some breakfast as Yorik went over to the tent Sunny set up and spoke up. "Sunny, time to get a move on, I'll be setting up something to eat."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:06 am

name -
Spring skirmt
age -
gendar -
female
rank -
Rather new Trainer
History :
Nothing to important, other then she travellers all over
Personality-
She is sassy , jumps into thing without any thought , rude at times ,
Sarcastic , and sweet when she chooses to be
occupation -
She is a Pokémon Trainer
Family members-
None
girlfriend/boyfriend -
None
pokemon team -
Piplup

Is the most powerful Pokémon Spring has(and my entire child hood) and was the first one she collected from the her Pokémon professor

Poochyena

Sweedle

Shinx

(Anything else I need ?if so tell me ...I will change all the Pokémon breeds if need be)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Luthen.
Tagged: Shade & Sarah & whoever else.

Luthen's pikachu tent he got last summer suddenly burst open with a wide eyed Luthen and a ever calm Gardevoir by his side. "Mariposa! Let's mega evo-" The psychic type gently tapped it's trainer's shoulders and pointed over at the blue snake-like pokémon. Luthen gave a small chuckle and watched as his Deino suddenly leap out from between his legs and growled at that intruder.

Luthen came over alongside his partner. "Don't be scared. This is a Dratini, a dragon type pokémon...and by the looks of it, it seems to have taken a liking towards you. They're really rare and usually live underwater...how strange that it's out here." He blinked for a moment before grinning and turning over to Sarah. "Sarah! This is your chance to catch it! Have Zorua battle it, weaken it, and catch it! I got you covered if you run out of pokéballs."
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:24 pm

"Aw it's so cute!" Brianna said as she offered the Dratini some Pokémon food. "I can't believe you were afraid of this cute little Dratini, sis." She said. Even Riolu found that funny. She chuckled quietly then smiled at the Dratini. "Ri?" She wondered if Dratini wanted to be friends.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:00 pm

Luna was sitting on Warrior and just looked at the the pokèmon. "Huh." Luna said intrested in the Dratini. "It's very pretty, eh Warrior?" Luna said to her partner. The shiny Metagross nodded in agreement. Jasmine was sitting beside Avery who was drawing in the dirt while Ice Wind was sleeping peacefully besidw them.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:27 pm

-anybody wanna be Dratini for right now?

"Cute!? Like me!? It whacked me on the head with its tail!", protested the brunette trainer not seeing what about the pokemon's actions meant it liked her. As if to prove her point, Sarah watched as the small serpent-like dragon's tail glowed before aiming to smack both Zorua and Riolu. Panic rose in the teen,"Zorua get out of the way!", she ordered.

Zorua quickly grabbed a hold of Riolu before both of them went tumbling away. Detangling himself from the jackel-like bipedal pokemon, the dark type jumped back to his feet. He faced Dratini once again who was now rummaging through Sarah's bag. Growling the little tricky fox took on a fighting stance before shooting the young female trainer a look. The Pokemon didn't care when Dratini attacked Sarah, it was kind of funny as their human traveling partners pointed out, but now it was personal.

Hold on a second...didnt Luthen just say Dratinis normally lived in water?! A grin spreading across her face, "I've got it! Zorua let's help that Dratini! Hold it down Grass Knot!", Sarah called.

Zorua's glowed green as likewise growing sprouted uprooted themselves on either side of the serpent-like Dragon type.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me