Children Of Olympus(Camp Half-Blood RP) OPEN & ACCEPTING!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Children Of Olympus(Camp Half-Blood RP) OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby Ojiro » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:31 am

(( well this died greatly ))
---
Ojiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Summer♥ » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:41 am

(Yeah... Hopefully we can do CPR and it'll come back to life!)

♥Summer♥ wrote:
♥Summer♥ wrote:Fiona

She smiled, looking at the trees which were towering over the lake.

Fiona

She scooted towards the lake and poked it with her big toe.

r44lkcjhbdsnm,ldckjvhbfds namxkdcnbfd nsm,kdnjvf ds,mfvn

♥Summer♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:13 am

[[Well, I'm only on every other day or so, but I'd love to try to keep this going. My character Crystella is open if anyone else is.]]

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:25 am

((In open to being active, I feel bad because I haven't posted yet, I was in the middle of moving and ended up unable to get a post done, but now I can rp again.))
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ojiro » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:38 pm

(( so am I but I forget to check once in a while ))
---
Ojiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Queen » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:42 am

'Name's Menon. Alex Menon.'

Al, Alster, Menon, Mechanic, Metal girl, Greasy

Female

Hephaestus

Friendly, Joker, can be serious, Loyal and a hard worker, always working/making/fixing something. Quite good at fighting, prefers a throwing axe but can wield some knives pretty well. Tough, loving.

Hephaestus left Alex and her mum once she was born, her mother is a plumber/help out engineer. When Alex was 9, she was attacked by an Empousa on her way home from school. A satyr intervened and got her to camp. She has been a all-year-round camper since, being there for 5 years with occasional visits to her mum.

'Pst, crush? Me?? Haha, nooo.... Imma too busy for dat.'

'Well, when I was 10 da- Hephaestus, gave me a doubled bladed throwing axe, one blade steel, one blade celestial bronze. I've also got a pair Celestial Bronze Daggers, but yeah... Nothin' special.'

'I don't exactly OWN a pet but meh, there's this real nice Pegasus I like to ride sometimes. His name's Jenim and he's a real sweetheart.... ANYWAY, I gotta sword to fix.'

'Well, I wouldn't really call it an ability, but since I'm an Hephaestus kid I suppose I'm pretty cool with fixing and building stuff and- OH YEAH! I'm fireproof but I can't control fire sadly.'

//Hiya!! Izzy here, s'alright if I join??? :D :D
--DELETING--
Red Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkie665 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:56 am

Full Name:
Maxine Saks

Nickname:
Max

Godly Parent:
Aphrodite

Personality:
Natural conceited, kind, loving, manipulative when threatened or when she wants something, confident , surprisingly talented in combat despite her more innate abilities, a good sense of humor

History/years at camp:
Maxine lived with her father, David Saks , in their upper west side penthouse for 12 years. After being attacked in an empty subway car on her way home from school by an insane, centaur train driver, and sustaining considerable wounds, she was whisked away to camp half blood when her best friend theo turned out to be a satyr. She has been at camp for about 3 years.

Crush/ relationships:
None yet. Has dated quite a bit in the past and , despite her better judgement, likes to play with her suiter's emotions

Weapon of choice:
She was gifted a magic hand mirror by her mother when she was claimed. It allows her to gaze in to the hearts and minds of whoever she wishes (provided they do not have tho power necessary to deflect its abilities. She is also fond of sword fighting and carriers a blade with her often.

Pet/steed:
Owns a fluffy Persian kitten ( a gift from her father ) and enjoys Pegasus riding, although she doesn't own one.

Abilities:
Charm speak/ touch. Hypnotizing beauty, limited premonitions and mind reading due to her mirror
(Currently on my phone so I can't upload a picture but she has blond hair and blue eyes. She is pale and slim. Her eye color occasionally shifts to shades of green with various flecks of gold)
Sparkie665
Rp camp half blood
Sparkie665

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me