Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Zorua was comfortably curled up on Sarah's sleeping bag when the scent of something rather taste wanted over to him. The small furry fox just got to his paws to go investigate, when he found himself picked up along with another Pokemon he was not familiar with. Zorua squirmed in Blissey's arms not sure what was going on. 'Hey! Just what do you think you're doing!? Put me down! I don't want to have to hurt you but I will use Shadowball on you!'

Sarah had taken a seat on the edge of the unfurled sleeping bag when Luthen brought over bowls and the soup. She could see the steam rising from the offering he had brought....and the smell! She took a deep breath and the teen's mouth watered at it. The female trainer was about to ask exactly what the boy had made when he released the remainder of his team. Sarah recognized the Dieno and the floral form of Bellossom. But the large round pink Pokemon that picked up Blossom and Zorua in its arms was a new one for her. She had never seen a Blissey before. It kind of reminded her of an Audino though. Removing her Pokedex from her pocket and aiming it at the link friendly creature "Unknown Pokemon. Can not identify." "The Pokedex cant identify it....weird.....", said Sarah.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:46 am

Sunny-->Age 17-->Tags: Yorki-->Status: Helping Yorki

Sunny winked and ran off towards route four. Pidgeot flying behind her. She smiled and laughed oh enjoymemt.

[quote]Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: Sarah-->Status: Talking

Shade took a bowl happily and set down Pokémon food in front of Umbreon. As Umbreon happily munched away, Shade started to eat his soup. He was overwhelmed by the flavour. It was delicious! He took a break to cool his mouth down because despite the soup being delicious it was hot. Is he decided to ask a question. "Where is Brianna and Luna? I thought they'd be here by now." He asked, looking around.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.ad.y » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 am

Lady Arkrania wrote:
Juliette Eliard - 19 - Tags: Cory, OPEN - Location - Lumiose City/The streets

Kronos turned to his trainer, reaching to gently tug at her green jacket. "Hmm? Is everything alright?" Her glance shifted to her Medicham, who seemed to had carried it's usual expression: blank. The humanoid pokemon pointed at his own slim belly as it emitted a low growl of hunger. "You're hungry? But it's only.." Juliette paused in the midst of her sentence to check the vintage-styled watch on her right hand. "Woah, time flew by! Maybe we should go grab a bite nearby.." The brunette looked at the pair of pokemon, then at the young trainer ahead of her. "Care to join us for a meal?" She offered with a bright smile, hoping to have the extra company a little longer.
──────────I'll see you in space, cowboy──

─────────────────────────────────────────

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Lady | adult | she/her | heterosexual | gemini | intj-a | ︻╦̵̵̿╤──

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎oh would i love to see the stars

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎from the beaches up on mars

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎would i‏‏‎ ‎love to have a day

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎on neptune, in outer space

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎i pretend im a rocket man

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎exploring places ive never been

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎when im caught, don't reel me in

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎let me go

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎and let me swim

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎graphic designer | visual artist| cosplayer | gamer

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎roleplayer| godzilla with a microwave

─────────────────────────────────────────

──────────I'll see you in space, cowboy──
L.ad.y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:15 am

Cory Davenport.
Female//17//Trainer//Lumiose City//Juliette.

Cody looked at the two, her Pokemon also tugging her clothing, but not because of hunger, she just wanted Cory to pick her up, which she did. "Oh! Well,
sure, I guess! That's very nice of you! Also, I've never tried the food here. Hopefully it's as good as it is back home.
" she said calmly at first, but then chuckled at the end of her sentence.

Cody Davenport
Male//13//"Trainer"//Lumiose City//open.

The boy huffed and started walking away,Snow was now a bit upset due to the fact he just lost a friend. But there wasn't much Cody could do about it.
So he continued, trying to cheer up his Pokemon by petting him in spots he enjoyed, which did work for a bit.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:25 am

Yorik/ trying to catch up with Sunny/ not exactly familiar with the various city locations

Yorik jogged along after Sunny, trying to keep his back upright the whole time to not agitate his wound. Having the rib snap again wouldn't exactly be the best thing for him right now, especially given the long travel. Despite the noticeable disadvantage, he kept a good pace. "Sunny?" Yorik started unsurely. "About how far is...whatever city we're going to is?"
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:34 am

Sunny looked back to him. "I have no idea!" She said with confidence, entering the route's naturalistic smells.

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: Sarah-->Status: Talking

Shade took a bowl happily and set down Pokémon food in front of Umbreon. As Umbreon happily munched away, Shade started to eat his soup. He was overwhelmed by the flavour. It was delicious! He took a break to cool his mouth down because despite the soup being delicious it was hot. Is he decided to ask a question. "Where is Brianna and Luna? I thought they'd be here by now." He asked, looking around.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:05 am

Luthen.
Tagged with: Shade & Sarah

Blissey did not seem to pay any attention to Zorua's protest against being hugged and continued to squeeze both him and Bellossom; whom had gotten used to her displays of affection. But eventually, Blissey placed both of them back down onto the ground. Deino bounded over to them with a friendly sort of growl.

Luthen looked back at Sarah's pokédex and grinned; knowing exactly what that was. "Oh? A pokédex?! Amazing! I've only read about them. I guess your pokédex is not calibrated to recognize other region pokémon. Well not yet anyways. Allow me to introduce you to my friends!" He pointed over to Blissey who bounced over to hug Sarah. "Blissey senses sadness with its fluffy coat of fur. If it does so, this Pokémon will rush over to the sad person, however far they may be, to share an egg of happiness that brings a smile to any face." Blissey let go of Sarah and came over to hug Luthen. He gently pet its head and pointed over to Bellossom. "Bellossom gather at times and appear to dance. Rumor says that the dance is a ritual to summon the sun. Interesting huh?" Bellossom gave a small dance in greeting. "Last but not least is Deino. I just caught him recently when I was at Anistar city. My sister lives there."

Luthen looked over towards Shade and gently tilted his head. "Are they your friends?"
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:32 am

Sunny looked back to him. "I have no idea!" She said with confidence, entering the route's naturalistic smells.

Shade nodded. "Sarah's too. They were supposed to meet us here." He responded.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:44 am

Yorik/ Enjoying the untainted air of nature/ Walking with Sunshine

"Well if there's no rush, we could just enjoy the fresh air of the world. I hate the city personally, only really stop in for supplies maybe monthly if not longer." Yorik said with a patient tone, looking at all the greenery surrounding them both. "Seems to me that city people just don't want to make contact with the real world." He said, gesturing to the trees and grass. "Just looking at the way they go about daily life would tell you as much, still...it's nice to see some people desiring to get away from it all and reconnect with the ancient truth."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:49 am

Sunny stopped and slowed down, Pidgeot landing on a nearby low branch. Sunny pet Pidgeot as she looked back at Yorki. "I'm alright with cities or nature. My parents raised me to live in different environments, city to forest." She said, smiling.

Shade nodded. "Sarah's too. They were supposed to meet us here." He responded.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me