The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

Postby Nero » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Bags grapsed tightly in his pale hands, Lukas slowly made him way to his new dorm. Moving places always sucked but with the threat going down in his old town and hunters romaing ever corner he turned, moving was the best thing to do. With a sigh, he opened his dorm room and suddenly was pushed back by the sudden and enormus sent of vampire. So strong he burt his nose. He simply wasnt ready for such a powerful scent and after a moment to recopperate, he walked instead with a small frown on his rugged face. "Figures and sharing a room with a vampire." he sighed and hopped that vampire over here werent like the old back at his old town.
WILL YOU JOIN? (post #7341 as the referrer if you sign up :D)
Nero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:07 pm

(Poor Jason xD)

Alexander sighed, and opened the door, grateful he wasn't late. No need to draw attention to me now... He thought, A few people were here, 'bout five or six but the teacher was missing. Strange. He shrugged, and turned around realizing for the first time a small safe on the wall. What was that about? Alexander wondered.

As more and more people piled in, the room was soon packed with screaming kids. Well, kids to him, teenagers to others. Still no sign of the teacher.

Alexander let out a breath, relieved, as she came in. The last thing he wanted was something happening to a human, most likely to be a vampire...

Jason frowned as he entered the room, quiet aware that there was a were wolf here. With a sigh he shook off the annoyance in his stomach sit down. He chose a seat and sat down quietly. Laughing sounded behind him. Jason groaned and turned around, not really in the mood to flirt. A girl sat there with a small smile on her face.
http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww61 ... 5a9db5.png
He grinned back at her. She shrugged, and stuck out a hand: "I'm Casandra" She said in a quiet voice, He nodded: "Jason" Jason murmured. Not really interested in her. he turned around. He felt her disappointment, but he could tell, she wasn't the one. No one ion this class was, or at least not so far.
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Repo ended up with the worst first perion class. English. She wanted atleast French, German, or some other class but this one. And what was she stuck with? The one she hated most. She nodded to Matt when he said his quiet hellos back, and went down the hall, passing a few screaming teenagers as they messed around. She rolled her yes and opened the door to English, slipping inside silently. She could feel eyes watching her, and she lowered her head and walked to an empty desk, sighing softly. She hated when eyes followed her across the room. She felt like tearing someones' head off. She was gonna yell, but kept herself calm so she wouldn't expose her fangs.
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby omori » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Walking quietly into the english classroom, she took an empty seat next to Jason.
At least she wasn't the only one who looked a bit lonely.
"Erm... Hi there." she said quietly.
"You're Jason, right?"

[ waiting for something to happen? ]
omori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lorreli. » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Matt
Matt walked into his class, and smiled in his head when he saw Repo (and an empty seat next to her, lucky him). He slid into the seat next to her, dropping his books on the desk. "Hey Repo." he said with a huge grin as he grabbed his pencil and rolled it around the desk absentmindedly. He grinned a cute, goofy grin at her as he flicked the pencil at a human's back.

Raylee
Raylee walked into her first class. Everyone was already in seats, the only empty one left was next to a boy she knew as Alexander. She slid into the seat and slouched down, playing boredly with a piece of strawberry blonde hair, twirling it around her finger and shppting quick glances at him.
Image Image
Image Image

gatsby? what gatsby?

tumblr - my stories
lorreli.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Repo smiled warmly as Matt sat down beside her. "Welcome back, Matty," she chuckled softly as she turned her body to face him. "I'm supprised we're all alone in here. Shouldn't there be a teacher?" she added as she shook her head and laughed. She watched the pencil hit a boy in the back, and he turned, glaring at Repo and Matt.
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Jason looked towards the girl who had spoken, and flashed her a grin. "Yeah," He said with a confused smile, "How about you?" He paused, "Wait, let me guess.." He frowned. "OK, I got nothing." Jason said his face braking into a smirk. He cupped his chin in his hand, and waited for her answer. He could feel the jealousy of the girl beside him. He grinned again.

Alexander glanced towards the girl who had chosen the seat beside him. He turned to face her with a smile. "Hi I- " He was cut off as the teacher started his lesson. He threw an apologetic look towards her, and tried hard to focus. Which, surprisingly wasn't to hard.

(Sorry, I'm feeling kinda tiered d:)
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby omori » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Renee giggled.
"I'm Renee Taylor. I've been in your classes for a few years."
She smiled.
"Though I'm not surprised you don't know me.
I'm surprised you didn't call me a name.
That's different. Everyone has a name for me." she said quickly.
"But I'm glad you don't. Makes me feel like not everyone in today's world is rude..." she said thoughtfully.
"Ermm. So yeah. Renee." Renee said, holding out her hand, smiling.

[ waiting for something to happen? ]
omori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Lukas had senced the vampire comming back, the stencth filling his sensitive nostriles once more but this time however, he was ready. The male entered, a casual look on his face untill he locked eyes with Lukas, he threw him a rather annoyed look and Lukas forced himself to hold back a snarl. He placed his bags on the bed by the window, noting Jason has already hade his home here. Suddenly, females entered, talking about whatever those things talk about and Jason for the most part seemed to enjoy himself. It made Lukas feel sick not through jealousy just pure pity. Popularity and looks were foolish things that stupid peoples fought about and this werewolf did nothing but sit back and watch with humor. Unzipping his back and completely zoning out the other, he began to unpack silently, not wanting to make conversation at the moment.
WILL YOU JOIN? (post #7341 as the referrer if you sign up :D)
Nero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lorreli. » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:59 am

Matt
He grinned at her and then threw a puzzled look at the front of the room. "Ugh...yea. We should, shouldn't we?" he asked, looking confused. He just shrugged and turned back to her, stifling a laugh as the guy in front of them threw a pencil back at his face. He caught it quickly and acureatly. He leaned against the back of the chair, reclining. "So, how's school been for you so far?" he questioned, watching as a group of human girls stumbled in laughing. He rolled his eyes...he had no paitence for irritating humans. Especially irritating human girls. One of them gave him a quick smile and blushed as all her other friends looked his way too. He rolled his eyes.

Raylee
Raylee opened her mouth to say hello but then the teacher started talking. She smiled and shrugged at him and turned her face back center to watch the teacher. It was pretty boring, she had to admit.

Maria
Maria ran into her class, almost forgetting she had to go to class. She slid into the classroom and the whole class became quiet. She started towards the back, looking for an empty seat. It wasn't long before one of the popular girls whispered, "Goth freak." which sent the rest of the off howling. She sighed, taking a place next to the boy in the back. She thought she remembered his name...was it Luke? Something like that. She turned to him. "Hey." she muttered unhappily as the girls in front turned and stared at her, laughing and whispering, "Goth freak." up and down the row of desks. "I can hear you, you know." she muttered unhappily under her breath.
Image Image
Image Image

gatsby? what gatsby?

tumblr - my stories
lorreli.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me