What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

⚔ ii , ➹ ii

Postby bigwig. » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:20 pm

── 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸 male red deer hannibal tags: aisa & enlin

Deep breaths whooshed into his lungs, huffing loudly out his nose. It felt strange, sounded strange - the volume of his chest, the coarse and booming sound of his own breath. He was a large creature, that much was certain, although his head was actually at a similar height to where it had been before. His hooves were small compared to his body, but his thin legs held him upright. He hoped that would maintain if he had to suddenly bolt in case of danger. Even a big buck could run fast, but Will, who was not used to being a deer, was worried he would not be able to keep up such a speed. If he couldn't, he would have to fight, lashing out with hooves and antlers. That was a daunting possibility. As well, he was still a little unused to seeing from the sides of his head yet either. Overall, he felt very vulnerable, very exposed, a prey animal that did not know how to be prey.

For that reason, he continued to move slowly, picking his way through the woods with caution. The woods sounded rather quiet, with no sounds standing out to him, and he didn't scent anything particularly odd at first. Then, when he leaned down to nose at the low plants, wondering which might be good to eat, he was suddenly hit by something - a pungent, musky smell that seemed somewhat familiar, but much stronger than he had ever smelled it before. It made his feet itch, ready to race away if he needed to. He lifted his head promptly and looked around, scanning for anything that looked out of place, but he saw nothing. He bent his head low to find the scent again and this time noticed the form of a small animal nearby. He hadn't noticed it at all at first because he'd been looking for a much bigger creature, but there was certainly something there.

It was little, maybe cat-sized, with tan fur blending into a peppery gray on its back. Its large ears and pointed snout seemed to indicate a canid, and indeed it looked pretty similar to the shy gray foxes which lived in the woods near his home in Virginia. That meant it was likely full grown, so there wasn't the risk of there being a larger parent animal waiting in the woods to spring out at him. Satisfied it wasn't a threat, Will relaxed. He didn't say anything initially, simply because he had no reason to assume such an animal would be able to understand him. He gave it a friendly sniff, noticing now that he was close that it was carrying another, even smaller animal on top of its head. Peculiar, since it looked like a rodent. Wouldn't the fox have wanted to eat it?

── 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸 male siberian tiger john wick tags: diluc

John scarcely even noticed the owl coming to light on a branch above his head. Owls were notoriously quiet fliers, with soft feathers that allowed them to soar through the night in near silence. This time, however, the light streaming through the leaves betrayed the raptor, allowing John to be alerted by the sight of its shadow. John ceased his restless prowling at once and his eyes snapped upwards almost entirely on instinct. He was surprised to see an owl, although he hadn't really had time to form expectations anyway. It was still unusual for once to be out at this hour, though, but probably strange as well for a creature like him to be out at the same time. It wasn't worth worrying about, though - an owl couldn't do an animal as large as he was much harm. Probably wouldn't make a good meal, either, although John was content to cross the 'feeding' bridge when he came to it.

He turned his head down again, preparing to move on. He wouldn't have paid the owl any mind at all if he hadn't suddenly heard a voice. Crisp and cool above the soft murmurs of the forest, its words were clear as day. Yet John could not think of any place it could've come from other than the owl perched above him. He raised his head again in an instant. The tiger stood there staring at the owl for a second, wondering if it could really have been speaking to him. How could he understand it? Their two species could hardly have been more different. Could he simply understand all other animals now? That didn't make any sense. But, of course, nothing about this really made sense, did it? "Was that...you?" John said somewhat haltingly, eyes fixed on the large owl. "I...understood that."

It was so strange; his voice sounded exactly the same to his own ears as it had when he was human. Could it be that he was actually talking, and that he and this bird were having a conversation in plain English? He couldn't imagine it was anything else. Although, he supposed that, to an animal, the languages humans considered so easily understandable were nothing more than a strange mess of incomprehensible sounds. Perhaps this was just the opposite side of that coin.
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:17 pm

(Lol yes.)

Adrienne Emerson/A book series called The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC/On the ground/Tags~ Her hunter team, Mayu,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ I noticed Damian was trying to get down. "I can help with that." I said. I gathered some blue energy and pushed it out of me creating a solid but not so slippery ice platform so Damian can get down. "There we go." I said.

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/ human form/Tags~her hunter team Adrienne,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian- I summoned some of my electricity magic and aimed it at the fireplace like structure in the base on the logs setting them on the fire. "Electricity works just as well as fire does, none of us have fire powers." I said. Unlike normal fire, it doesn't interfere with Adrienne's water/ice elemental magic.

Hiroshi Muro/Pokemon OC/Tags~Hunter team members Mayu, Manzo and Adrienne, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~I was listening quietly to Adrienne, Manzo, and Mayu talk to Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian. I looked at the fireplace like structure and didn't say anything. I knew Mayu had lit it up, it used to startle me when I was starting to trust Adrienne, Mayu and Manzo, but now it doesn't startle me anymore. I didn't like that they had brought in non hunters to our base, but I kept that to myself.

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Tags hunter team Adrienne,Mayu, and Hiroshi, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian~ I knew Hiroshi was listening to us talk to them. Hiroshi is the silent and quiet type of person. He's always been like that since Adrienne, Mayu, and I meet him, he often only speaks a few words or more, he more as prefers just listening to a conversation, than having a conversation with others.
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:37 pm

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy
Despite the casual way he was moving, Venti's eyes and ears were very much alert as he led the little group of rabbits along the river. They were, after all, very small. One wrong move and they could stumble right into the claws of something dangerous. And the other three seemed to keep looking to him for direction. No idea why! But he couldn't just let something happen to them. He wasn't sure he could handle it if he did. Still he was paying attention to what was being said by the others too. Wouldn't do to ignore them accidentally.

Aisa - Enlin :: Nonbinary :: Age Unknown :: No Man's Sky OCs :: Spectacled Dormouse - Cape Fox :: ~Will
They had explored countless worlds before, some vibrant and teeming with flora and fauna but most were dead and lifeless. Little more than rocks floating in space or errors lurking at the fraying edges of a dying universe. This was... different. Everything felt different. Crisper in a way that couldn't just be explained by new, strong senses and the background instincts of two species that weren't even strong enough to stop predator and prey from immediately recognizing the bond that came from existing as one being for countless iterations. Aisa was comfortable atop the head of a canid that could eat them in a heartbeat and Enlin gave little thought to the absurdity of a rodent hitching a ride, of course they would be there -- it was safer than trying to walk.

They had, for a while, been simply wandering aimless in whatever direction Enlin had first chosen, a familiar attempt of regaining their bearings on a world. And while they'd seen endless amounts of flora, they'd found no beasts apart from themselves. Not even a sentinel, which they'd assumed would be plentiful on a planet this lush. It was a fact that they'd tucked away for later. Instead their conversations on the few occasions they'd spoken -- what a unique experience that was to have to speak to each other, at first they'd been worried they wouldn't be able to understand each other but they had despite being vastly different creatures -- were focused on what they'd need to do, shelter if they were stuck here and they were living, breathing creatures now, they'd need food. Aisa, they were reasonably certain, would do just fine with the growth around them. Enlin was trickier, they already knew they were a predator, but they also hadn't instinctively turned their nose up at berries they had found not long ago. Hopefully that would sustain them if they found nothing else.

Aisa nuzzled lightly against one of Enlin's ears, which flicked in response and bopped them lightly for their efforts. It pulled an amused laugh from Aisa at the very least, only to freeze a heartbeat later as Enlin tensed. They'd caught the scent of something, and it was much larger than them. It took urging from Aisa to send them creeping closer, rather than leaving -- after all they'd been looking to try and find anything, and this was something -- and eventually the creature came into view. It was large, hooved and antlered and would probably prove to be a viable threat if it seemed inclined to be. When it noticed them, however, it didn't seem to be inclined to violence. Only then did Enlin relax slightly, Aisa peering up at the creature curiously.

It was only after a moment of them simply watching each other that Aisa nuzzled Enlin's ear once more, whispering something to them at the same time. For only an instant the canid looked annoyed. "Can you understand us?" They spoke up nonetheless. After all, as Aisa had just pointed out, if they could understand each other perhaps this one could understand them as well? And Enlin would probably be easier to hear than the significantly smaller rodent.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:23 am

Kota Mizuhara || DemiMale || 17 || Kono Oto Tomare [Canon Character] || Mini Lop Bunny || Status: Confused, but cheerful || Tags: Venti, Sunshine, Sandy ||

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ohhh~" Kota sang as he hopped along in step with Venti, putting a paw to his chin thoughtfully. "Well, a koto is a kind of instrument, like the guitar of the drums. It has these string-like things you can pluck to make music! And a club is...hm.." he fell silent, thinking. "I guess the best way to explain it is that it's a group of people who all like the same thing, so they do that together. Like talking about books! Or playing music! That's what my club is for." his ears perked up a bit. "We have seven people in my club- including me." he began, still hopping along. "There's Takezo-senpai- he's the club president and sorta the leader? Then there's Satowa-san. She's like-the second-in-command? Then there's Chika-kun, Mittsu-kun, and Sane-kun!" he finished with a flourish. "We're one of the smaller clubs, but it's still really fun." he smiled.
________________________________________________________________________________

Che'nya/Cheshire || Male || Bi || 15 || Twisted Wonderland [Canon] || Humanoid || Status: Confused, Alert || Tags: None, March and Whitie Approaching

He tilted his head in confusion, purple-and-white locks blowing slightly in the wind before he jumped down from the tree, amber eyes fixed on them. He rocked back and forth on his heels, thinking of what to say. "Riddle Rosehearts? The king of Heartslaybul Dorms?" he said, walking around them. "Though...we weren't notified of any new students. And as the cat, I usually hear everything." he purred out with a grin. "And you said something about being animals before this? Definitely not. Night Raven College doesn't let animals in...nor are you in the uniform." he said thoughtfully. "I mean, I don't usually wear it either, but..." he muttered something to himself, counting something on his fingers. "So, if I'm supposed to believe this story, what proof is there? Also, do you know where we are?"
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:12 pm

[kyoko: XD yes]

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota

The cream and white rabbit nodded to the smaller male. She knew what an instrument was, not a guitar and she wasn't sure the drums in his world were like the ones she knew. She knew of a type of drum. They also had their own types of instruments. Shaking her head, she nodded as he continued to speak. She said "That's interesting," as he explained what a club was. She then nodded as he spoke about the members of the group. "I'm the leader of my group, my people, and Sandy is the second in command."

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota

The cream and white male glanced to Venti every once in awhile. His nose twitched rapidly, and he'd move his tail and ears every once in awhile. Shaking his head, he looked at the river a moment. He then continued to follow the others. He was also listening to the smaller rabbit and Sunshine. He was glad the two were getting along.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He trotted over beside Damian, who was his friend.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrienne and co

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She watched both girls use magic, saying "Wow...that's amazing." She blushed and shook her head a couple times, then stopped. "I um...most of us had animal magic, taking animal forms, nothing like lightning or fire. Our leader has nature magic. I hope she and her brother are doing okay..."

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The white haired boy hummed a small sound.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Adrienne and co

The brown eyed redhead set the cat on the ice. She could have just put him on the ground, but she said nothing about it. She asked "Is it...alright to let him near those fish? He wants to eat them, and I assume those are meant to be your food."

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat purred and meowed loudly. He ran down the ice and to the fish bucket, sniffing.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie

The cute brunette hummed a small sound, then shook their head. The lop ears flopped about as they always did when this happened. March then tilted their head as they looked at him. "Nope...don't know him, but we know a canine named Riddle." They said this and glanced to Whitie a moment. They then looked to the cat eared and tailed male again. They nodded as he said he heard everything. They assumed he meant wherever he was from, the school he was talking about. They couldn't help but blush when he purred. They then shook their head again, and looked to Whitie.

Whitie- m- 17- bi- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya

The white haired and red eyed one listened as March spoke a moment. The hare was shy, as shy as any rabbit could be. Whitie could be shy and nervous at times, but not like March. He was much more outgoing, and had been the leader. Now, here they were in a place he didn't recognize...It kind of looked like home, but it obviously wasn't. Shaking his head, he looked to the cat male and rolled his eyes. "Look around you...this clearly isn't the place you're looking for, so there's your proof...and no, we don't know where this is."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:26 am

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy
He was glad that this group seemed to get along well enough. It made this much more enjoyable even if there seemed to be no significant change in their surroundings at all as they headed up the river. Its not like they were walking in circles like they may have been if they'd headed more into the forest. It was really curious even if he couldn't help but hope they'd find anything eventually. A soft laugh escaped him soon enough though, turning his head slightly to glance at one of the siblings -- Sandy. "Did you need something?" There was a teasing lilt to his voice as he spoke, having not missed the fact that the rabbit's eyes kept turning to him.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:27 am

Kota Mizuhara || DemiMale || 17 || Kono Oto Tomare [Canon Character] || Mini Lop Bunny || Status: Cheerful || Tags: Venti, Sunshine, Sandy ||

Kota hummed in acknowledgment as he hopped along. "What is it like in everyone's worlds? Or universes, or whatever...I'm curious!" he asked.

Che'nya/Cheshire || Male || Bi || 15 || Twisted Wonderland [Canon] || Humanoid || Status: Confused, Alert || Tags: March and Whitie

He snickered a bit. "I don't suppose you've seen anyone else around?" he grinned, stretching a bit. His ears flicked as he tilted his head, waiting for an answer. "And I don't suppose we've ever caught each others' names...except for March." he flicked his hand in March's direction. "So, pray tell, what is your name?" he asked curiously.
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:45 pm

[kyoko: XD yes]

The cream and white rabbit looked to the smaller rabbit. She said "Well...we have a big forest, and we don't really leave it. We don't have to, since we have a peddler and neighbors. If we need meat or seeds or anything we can get it from other elves, or the forest far. Some of them go into human civilization. That means there are humans or humanoids around there...We don't really go out there. We don't have to since our neighbors and friends will go out there to get meat and seeds and whatnot and then give us some. Anyway, there's also a river. There's streams and lakes and stuff. We knows there's mountains and hills outside the forest. There's also fields and meadows and stuff." She took a breath then paused. She glanced to Venti and Sandy.

The cream and white male squeaked as he listened to his sister. That was like the rabbit equivalent of a laugh, he supposed. It must be the rabbit equivalent of a lot of things, actually. Shaking his head, he glanced to Venti then the others. He glanced around a moment, after that. All he saw was grass and river, for so far ahead, and he shook his head. He wondered if they'd find anything else out here. He kind of hoped so, otherwise he wondered what was the point. He squeaked again when Venti spoke to him. This time it was a sound of embarrassment or nerves, maybe both. "I um...nothing, just...you're really handsome." He said this then squeaked again, stopping to grab one of his ears in his paws and paw at it shyly.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He trotted over beside Damian, who was his friend.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrienne and co

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She watched both girls use magic, saying "Wow...that's amazing." She blushed and shook her head a couple times, then stopped. "I um...most of us had animal magic, taking animal forms, nothing like lightning or fire. Our leader has nature magic. I hope she and her brother are doing okay..."

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Adrienne and co

The brown eyed redhead set the cat on the ice. She could have just put him on the ground, but she said nothing about it. She asked "Is it...alright to let him near those fish? He wants to eat them, and I assume those are meant to be your food."

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat purred and meowed loudly. He ran down the ice and to the fish bucket, sniffing.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie

The cute brunette hummed a small sound, then shook their head. They put their hands up to hold the hat, effectively holding the rabbit ears as well. They sighed in relief at this. When they shook their head, their ears kind of hit them against the face. They squeaked and blushed a bit when the other said their name. It sounded nice in his voice, with his tone of voice. They shook their head again. They then glanced to their white rabbit best friend, and tilted their head.

The white haired and red eyed one shook his own head. He watched the hare grab the hat on the ear shaped parts, which seemed to cover their ears. He didn't know if the ears were actually in those. Those parts of the hat might just rest against the ears. Shaking his head again, he noticed the blush. He wanted to tease them, but decided to be nice. Glancing to Che'nya, he said "We've only seen you...and each other. My name is Whitie, so what's yours?" he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:08 pm

Adrienne Emerson/A book series called The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC/On the ground/Tags~ Her hunter team, Mayu,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ “There is more than enough food for all us.” I said. I tossed a fish to Damian hoping Damian would catch it. “Of course Damian can be near them, I caught quite a lot.” I said. “Don’t worry the fish are cooked.” I said.

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/ human form/Tags~her hunter team Adrienne,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian- I grabbed a fish and random stick and put the fish on it and held it over the fire. The fish cooked very quickly. “Cool, animal magic is awesome, and I never heard of anyone having nature magic before.” I said to Marina.

Hiroshi Muro/Pokemon OC/Tags~Hunter team members Mayu, Manzo and Adrienne, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ I grabbed a fish from the bucket and cooked it over the fire. It finished cooking and I took a bite of it. I know it was my turn to be on watch.

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Tags hunter team Adrienne,Mayu, and Hiroshi, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian~ “Me either, I believe your friends are okay, and I am worried about my friends back home as well, the only people back in my world that have magic, are me and the Fairy Guardians.” I said. I picked up a random piece of wood near me and took out my dagger and started carving the random wood piece.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:15 pm

The cream and white rabbit looked to the smaller rabbit. She said "Well...we have a big forest, and we don't really leave it. We don't have to, since we have a peddler and neighbors. If we need meat or seeds or anything we can get it from other elves, or the forest far. Some of them go into human civilization. That means there are humans or humanoids around there...We don't really go out there. We don't have to since our neighbors and friends will go out there to get meat and seeds and whatnot and then give us some. Anyway, there's also a river. There's streams and lakes and stuff. We knows there's mountains and hills outside the forest. There's also fields and meadows and stuff." She took a breath then paused. She glanced to Venti and Sandy.

The cream and white male squeaked as he listened to his sister. That was like the rabbit equivalent of a laugh, he supposed. It must be the rabbit equivalent of a lot of things, actually. Shaking his head, he glanced to Venti then the others. He glanced around a moment, after that. All he saw was grass and river, for so far ahead, and he shook his head. He wondered if they'd find anything else out here. He kind of hoped so, otherwise he wondered what was the point. He squeaked again when Venti spoke to him. This time it was a sound of embarrassment or nerves, maybe both. "I um...nothing, just...you're really handsome." He said this then squeaked again, stopping to grab one of his ears in his paws and paw at it shyly.

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He grabbed one of the fish in his mouth, since they said it was okay.

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She nodded to Mayu and Manzo, smiling at each of them and glancing to Adrienne a moment as well. She said "Oh, nature magic is really cool. She can grow flowers," she said, then looked to Manzo and said "Thank you, for believing they're okay."

The brown eyed redhead nodded to the others as well. "Cats don't really need it cooked, but I'm glad it's cooked." She said this then glanced to Hiroshi. She quickly looked to the others again, finding a stick as well and getting a fish for Hale, then another stick to put a fish on for Archie.

The green eyed black cat purred and jumped up to grab the fish. He wasn't a dog...but he'd still jump to catch food if he had to. He meowed at Adrienne as if to say thank you. He then began to eat the fish, still purring as he did so.

The cute brunette hummed a small sound, then shook their head. They put their hands up to hold the hat, effectively holding the rabbit ears as well. They sighed in relief at this. When they shook their head, their ears kind of hit them against the face. They squeaked and blushed a bit when the other said their name. It sounded nice in his voice, with his tone of voice. They shook their head again. They then glanced to their white rabbit best friend, and tilted their head.

The white haired and red eyed one shook his own head. He watched the hare grab the hat on the ear shaped parts, which seemed to cover their ears. He didn't know if the ears were actually in those. Those parts of the hat might just rest against the ears. Shaking his head again, he noticed the blush. He wanted to tease them, but decided to be nice. Glancing to Che'nya, he said "We've only seen you...and each other. My name is Whitie, so what's yours?" he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me